What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BI's Sealed Playroom

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
How much do you think each one of those beds weigh? They have wheels on them, if I recall correctly?

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Everything is lookin kill, BI! :wave: Just curious, do you ever get the occasional run away with the blumats? How do you have them setup? I tried them at one time using the raised rez bs but they kept running away on me. I'm thinking about going back to them with some sorta pressurized system in the grow I'm planning.

B

bench warmer

Stacked hard like you always manage, Brother! :dance013:

Bet that room stinks really nice. :good:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
How did I miss this.??? :bigeye:

Milo!!! Great to see you!!!:tiphat:

Hope you're feeling well!!

knocked this run out the park bro...
dialed that room in for sure.
peace-T-

Thanks homie!! Just trying to get on the Tona level, hehehe.

Thanks!!

Holy shit BI....JELLY here, you have 'em all looking blowed out and frosty....skills just busting that space out.

Thanks Growsjoe. Trying to maximize my space best I can, still a couple more ideas I have.

loaded beds fill the heart with joy :joint:

Heady, thanks for stopping by! Soil is finally starting to hit it's stride now.

Amazing grow brother. Absolutely killin it!

Thanks Phases! Starting to get things how I want them.

I like the PVC support!

Thanks Kushman!

How much do you think each one of those beds weigh? They have wheels on them, if I recall correctly?

Ehh, I'd guess they're about 50-70lbs each? I can lift them if need by, but prefer not. Yup, each bed is on a dolly/casters......very easy to push around.

Everything is lookin kill, BI! Just curious, do you ever get the occasional run away with the blumats? How do you have them setup? I tried them at one time using the raised rez bs but they kept running away on me. I'm thinking about going back to them with some sorta pressurized system in the grow I'm planning.

Thanks VP! Yes, I have had the occasional run away. This run I was too busy/late to install the blumats and just hand watered. Next runs will have blumats tho. I use a 50gal reservoir raised about 30" off the floor, gravity feeds the lines just fine. I don't have too much of a problem with them though (knocks on wood).

Stacked hard like you always manage, Brother!

Bet that room stinks really nice. :good:

BENCH!!!! Check your PM's buddy.

Much appreciated!!!!!

B

bench warmer

Hey Brother! What's happening in the Playroom these days. Hope all's good man. :)

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Hey Brother! What's happening in the Playroom these days. Hope all's good man. :)

BENCH!! :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat: Playroom is packed at the moment. Hope you're doing well!!

Running some G-Dawg x I-95 and Tres Dawg x I-95 seeds, along with usual clones........WiFi, GG#4, Irene, Corey, TK/Star, Chem Sis. Around day 25ish.

Try to get pics up soon.

About to flip other side in a couple weeks.........Iscout keepers (GSC x I-95), Chem 91, Legend OGK, GG#4, FAM, Pre-98 x TK/Star, Lazy, P1....few more I forget, haha.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
BENCH!! :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat: Playroom is packed at the moment. Hope you're doing well!!

Running some G-Dawg x I-95 and Tres Dawg x I-95 seeds, along with usual clones........WiFi, GG#4, Irene, Corey, TK/Star, Chem Sis. Around day 25ish.

Try to get pics up soon.

About to flip other side in a couple weeks.........Iscout keepers (GSC x I-95), Chem 91, Legend OGK, GG#4, FAM, Pre-98 x TK/Star, Lazy, P1....few more I forget, haha.

Please put up some pics of all of those once they get jammin' along. Especially the Iscout, that one sounds delicious!! Do you have an Instagram account ? If so I's love to know your name on there. If you do and don't wanna post your name in an open forum, pm me. Thanks. Can't wait to see some BI buds again.

B

bench warmer

Right on Brother I :woohoo:

Stoked to know you're still working the magical selections of elites. :headbange

And those hybrids!!! :jawdrop:

Bound to be pure fiya!

Welcome back my friend. :D

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry if it's been mentioned,

What's the P1? That structure caught me eye

(Chem D x Sour D IBL) x (SSH x Chem D IBL)

ChemSour x SSCDH - 11wk haze leaning pheno, selected by moneymike. Seeds were made by Phillthy, released via Stank Bros.

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts