What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BI's Sealed Playroom

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
weee looks so good! this room is gonna rock!

do you love the q-max fans? they are so unbelievably quiet!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran

Thanks Heady!

I LOVE the fans. I have 3 Can 125's going nearly full tilt in flower with 3, 10" fans. The sound from the 3, 10" fans is maybe a little louder then the 1, 8" Vortex fan I used to run on a Can 100. They move a shit ton of air too. Between the mini-split and the filters/fans, I won't need too many wall fans.......LOTS of air movement already. Went a bit overboard with odor protection, but I can't afford to have smells leaking.

Gavita 750's are the shit too. I haven't cranked them up to 825 yet....following their directions for best bulb life.....100 hr burn at 100% then you can switch intensity. That said, IMO 1 Gav at 750 is easily, easily brighter then a HPS 1K. Not to mention the plants appear to love the spectrum.

Going to flower under 3 or 4 of the lights for round 1......throwing as many extra clones in there as I have for this one.......BI needs some buds! :biggrin:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I know it doesn't look like much - but this herb here will straight make you cross-eyed. These LL flowers came off a 1 gallon coco test plant sitting off in the corner.

It wasn't grown or trimmed pretty for pictures - just grown to blaze. It's the best smoke I've had in ages. To be more specific, last thing I had that even held a candle to this was TK, over 2.5 years ago...and this I'd say is stronger by far.

This is siginifcantly stronger than the small outdoor plant I grew like a hack earlier this year. I'm told the next round of her makes these nugs look shameful and embarrassing. Big thanks to the F.A.M. who shared this holiday cheer. :respect:

BI - you're in for a real treat. I can't wait to hear your review of this girl. :joint:

picture.php

dank.Frank

genetic freaked

Veteran
YEAAA BUDDY!! Things are about to take off in this thread..

I can't wait to see LL and P1 side by side.. Will be great to see the comparisons

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I noticed the q-max also. Thats what i use and i really like it may add another to the inlet and push pull

Nice digs Brother. Looking forward to following along

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
So far so good brother!!

Thanks Frank! :tiphat:

Well, I know it doesn't look like much - but this herb here will straight make you cross-eyed. These LL flowers came off a 1 gallon coco test plant sitting off in the corner.

It wasn't grown or trimmed pretty for pictures - just grown to blaze. It's the best smoke I've had in ages. To be more specific, last thing I had that even held a candle to this was TK, over 2.5 years ago...and this I'd say is stronger by far.

This is siginifcantly stronger than the small outdoor plant I grew like a hack earlier this year. I'm told the next round of her makes these nugs look shameful and embarrassing. Big thanks to the F.A.M. who shared this holiday cheer.

BI - you're in for a real treat. I can't wait to hear your review of this girl.

dank.Frank

Thanks buddy! I have 3 going right now, 1-5gal, 1-3gal, 1-2 gal......2 gal will stay in veg, 5 gal will be flipped this run, 3 gal I'm deciding on......might veg her for a nice clip of clones for next runs.

VERY excited to try her out!

YEAAA BUDDY!! Things are about to take off in this thread..

I can't wait to see LL and P1 side by side.. Will be great to see the comparisons

Hey GF, good to see ya!

I'm excited to have both of them. First run will have both to run as well, so I'll have some comparison fairly soon.

I noticed the q-max also. Thats what i use and i really like it may add another to the inlet and push pull

Nice digs Brother. Looking forward to following along

Thanks McKush. The Q-Max are awesome........super quiet.

Update time

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got the other 3 Gavita's hung on the left side. Transplanted almost everything too. Set up the 1st of the T5's in veg........only 5 more to hang, haha. Moved over a bunch of smaller plants and took a bunch of clones. Have all the blumats/tubing/etc......just need to run lines.

Flipping the right side this week! Just waiting on the clones to get some root numbs and for a Gavita master controller to come in.

Starting up 2 more worm bins in addition to my current one. Diversifying & massively expanding my worm population, adding european night crawlers, louisiana jumpers, and a bunch more Red wigglers.

Beds should be here shortly too. Ended up going little smaller then I wanted to, but went with more beds.........9 beds per side.

Getting close to done! At least first flip will be started very soon.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged up and caught up....you been busy bro,good work too!
cant wait to see you rock this room homie.
ill be here for the ride fasho.
peace-T-

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I can't wait to see those big bastard plants flowering!!! This thread just keeps getting better and better!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Really like tis room BI! Lovely work!

Thanks Zap! Appreciate it, tried my best to do this room properly.

I can't wait to see those big bastard plants flowering!!! This thread just keeps getting better and better!

Thanks DT! I'm excited to see how the larger pots do this run. Even more excited for the beds!

haha those gavitas tucked into the rafters looks like my room!

Haha, you know it Heady! Trying to save every free inch I can.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Looking forward to seeing how all the different worm species pan out working together.

Me too! I'm 99% sure the european night crawlers and the red wigglers will be fine together, even in the same bin. They should cohabitate well. I think the louisiana jumpers will be the wild card. They'll be kept in a different bin, at least initially. From what I've read they can burrow up to 12ft, huge aeration potential/deeper composting compared to the night crawlers/wigglers. Since they *should* live in different depths of the soil, hoping there aren't many issues.

Mind if I pull up a seat?

Grab a seat, take a dab, and stay a few.

Picked up the Gavita controller today. Need to mount it & run the lines, hopefully in a few days.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Looking good brother, can't wait to see how things turn out on this one!

Goodbyes,,,

Thanks Phases!

Got the master controller hooked up & running. Crappy color, but here are all 6 lights burning.

picture.php

picture.php

Added worms to plants and thinned them out a bit. Need to top a few......especially that monster Glue. Think I'll flip on Monday or Tuesday

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo:

Can't wait to see this room put out some flowers! It's going to be awesome!! :respect:

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts