What's new

Who grows Glue better than you

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whatcha need a grow in the crawlspace for when you already have a second bedroom, don't you know you can only sleep in one room at a time, start growing in that extra bedroom :D

Hash2k

whatcha need a grow in the crawlspace for when you already have a second bedroom, don't you know you can only sleep in one room at a time, start growing in that extra bedroom :D

Second room is occupied,but they cant sleep in the closet!!! Lol i got small tent set up,waiting on the leds theb im running,just stuck on the venting part..but will make a thread for suggestions once the lights are shipped..when we move to housr going to have the medicine room

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Second room is occupied,but they cant sleep in the closet!!! Lol i got small tent set up,waiting on the leds theb im running,just stuck on the venting part..but will make a thread for suggestions once the lights are shipped..when we move to housr going to have the medicine room

That will be an exciting upgrade

CoCoSativas

Your plants are going to take up the same elemental Ions whether its supplied by Organics or WSF(Water Soluble Feed). Choosing organic over WSF doesn't guarantee a better product necessarily. Both ways can be over-done, and can affect the smell, taste, and finished product greatly if improperly fertilized with either organics or WSF.

I do hope your path to organics is an easier approach for you, and the results make you happy nonetheless. If organics dont work out though, consider CRF(controlled released fertilizer) as a third option.

Not enough people talking sense :respect: yeah man I've done organics and I do hydro now. I love both but now I dig coco hydro

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Not enough people talking sense :respect: yeah man I've done organics and I do hydro now. I love both but now I dig coco hydro

I've been growing weed off and on now for 9 or 10 years (holy shit time flies) and with the exception of my very first attempts at it, I've grown organically. I know well enough to never say never but I don't see myself dabbling with synthetics. The only exception would be my Tower Garden but I only grew veggies out of that and I'm not rocking it this year. I DO want to grow some weed out of that at some point but for the vast majority of the time it's going to be organic dirt. I love the fact that I can just dump some top dressed dry fertilizers, have a cover crop, and just water as necessary. You can't do that at all with synthetics. You have to split hairs with pH levels, talk about your EC or ppms, and worry about diagnosing deficiencies or toxicities all the time it seems. Thanks for stopping in CoCo :yes: I've let this thread fall to the wayside as of late because of the outdoor stuff going on but I'm about to finally pop some Dank Zappa that I've been talking about forever.....shit I need to do that today. Boom.

CoCoSativas

I've been growing weed off and on now for 9 or 10 years (holy shit time flies) and with the exception of my very first attempts at it, I've grown organically. I know well enough to never say never but I don't see myself dabbling with synthetics. The only exception would be my Tower Garden but I only grew veggies out of that and I'm not rocking it this year. I DO want to grow some weed out of that at some point but for the vast majority of the time it's going to be organic dirt. I love the fact that I can just dump some top dressed dry fertilizers, have a cover crop, and just water as necessary. You can't do that at all with synthetics. You have to split hairs with pH levels, talk about your EC or ppms, and worry about diagnosing deficiencies or toxicities all the time it seems. Thanks for stopping in CoCo :yes: I've let this thread fall to the wayside as of late because of the outdoor stuff going on but I'm about to finally pop some Dank Zappa that I've been talking about forever.....shit I need to do that today. Boom.

Coco growing is where it's at. Ph 6.0 start to finish it's mad easy. Once you get your mix down its awesome.

I actually have years more time growing organic soil aND organic soilless than coco but now prefer coco. There's something for everyone though.

Wow all your glue and stuff is organic cool I'll have too look again at your pics so I see the difference between organic glue and coco and other hydro grown glue.

I'll have to bug you for some glue breath pics I'm about to grow the shit. Or I might go big chunky.

Anyway there's a method for everyone. When you reach a certain mastery growing dopen as well as experience in your system, it dosent really matter what system you use. It's all good

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I would drop the Gluebreath and waste your time on it. I've seen people doing well with it in their systems but it entirely lacked any smell or taste when dried and cured. The only thing that it had going for it was that it was very hardy and easy to root. That's about it though. I ditched it after one run and am instead focusing on the 2.0. Seriously though, I haven't heard one person who is raving about it or keeping it after a run or two. :2cents:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Really? That's a Bummer dude!

What about the effect? Yield?

I would encourage you to run through the past several pages on the 2.0 bro thread. I had some discrepancies with other users over what our cuts were looking like. Some people were growing it out and it was looking like ECSD or a diesel cross to me and mine was very different. I know that cuts can and do perform differently in different systems and nutrient regimens but the one I had compared to the one that Overgrowdaworld has were very different. I can't explain it but ultimately he said he was ditching his anyways. I will say that the smoke was very mild, smooth, and not expansive. There wasn't any special taste to it and the high was generic. I did a grow report on it if you want to check it out.

https://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/index.php?eop=showreport&id=742

CoCoSativas

Fuck dude that's a rank rating lol. I still Want to try it. I can get gg4 and have ogkb seeds but maybe I'll find a decent pheno.

Thanks for the info. Haha holy shit that looks rough

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Fuck dude that's a rank rating lol. I still Want to try it. I can get gg4 and have ogkb seeds but maybe I'll find a decent pheno.

Thanks for the info. Haha holy shit that looks rough

OGKB seeds? Did you pick up some Scout Breath or something else from Chunky? If you haven't ran GG4 yet then what the hell are you doing messing around with Gluebreath?! I know you want to try it out but run GG4 instead and save yourself months. I hear ya though, you always have to find out for yourself. I'm all too familiar with that. :yes:

CoCoSativas

OGKB seeds? Did you pick up some Scout Breath or something else from Chunky? If you haven't ran GG4 yet then what the hell are you doing messing around with Gluebreath?! I know you want to try it out but run GG4 instead and save yourself months. I hear ya though, you always have to find out for yourself. I'm all too familiar with that. :yes:

Well im in Canada so before a recent connection or 10 I had access to just seeds mostly. Now u can get gg4, actually had 2 sets of clones but they died when I got them... Anyway I pop seeeeeeds man lots of them. With the parents there has to be some good.

The pic looks good I could still move that shit it's a gg4 do cross so it's likely to yield well enought for me.

The hay in a indica ssux though I'm used to that in haze but I hope these turn out better.

Such cool looking seeds would be a shame with othiing good

Besides I have space to fill

This is about to come down in 22 days.if it yields and will sell why not right!

CoCoSativas

Oh yeah I have ogkb 2.0 seeds, some Scout Breath and glue breath and even some SFV x gluetbreath

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Pop that Scoutbreath first since they are regular seeds at least. Otherwise your 2.0 seeds must be s1s which probably will have some nice phenos to be found. My money is on the Scoutbreath though. I was lucky enough to pick up a pack and would like to see how they do. :yes:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Oh yeah I have ogkb 2.0 seeds, some Scout Breath and glue breath and even some SFV x gluetbreath

pop some of them and throw up some pics. they've all got threads except that SFV x GorillaBreath. that's drying now and it was a beast, big dense LOUD buds.:biggrin:

Pop that Scoutbreath first since they are regular seeds at least. Otherwise your 2.0 seeds must be s1s which probably will have some nice phenos to be found. My money is on the Scoutbreath though. I was lucky enough to pick up a pack and would like to see how they do. :yes:

the gold is in the males. The ScoutBreath flowers were great but it's easy enough to get your hands on the actual OGKB 2.0 clone now so toss that pollen because it's all GSC.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
the gold is in the males... so toss that pollen because it's all GSC.

Hahahahahaa

skittle-skeet-o.gif

You know it. I'm gonna be makin' all kinds of beans :yes:

CoCoSativas

Hmmm I don't remember chunkypigs 2.0 being a s1 dude. Far as I remember he's got something going called cookie boy or something. I'm told by my buddy who handed me them, they are regs.

I grow regs and fems without regard for such things. If it pops a dope plant I'll grow it, f1, ibl, bx, s1, regardless seed I don't care I'm happy to grow them all

If the Gluebreath is not good why would the scout breath be? Forgive me but I'm not likely to grow the descendant of something people don't like.

I'll talk to chunky about the Gluebreath I wanna pop those seeds

Edit I looked in chunky thread. Yeah my shit is reg ogkb cookies dog, they come from a cookie lookin male of his.

I'll have to make more...

Maybe bx the Gluebreath to gg4 was the wrong direction, maybe should have been a cookies bx...

I wonder how it would have been hay done organics that gorilla breath. How many seeds did you pop whodatis? Maybe bad phenos or maybe just a horrible mix...

I see it yielding well and making me money though so I'll pop the shit