What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who grows Glue better than you

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
11/10
picture.php

11/14
picture.php

11/21
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dakine

Veteran
Wats up bro!

Love your isolation chamvber haha! Whats the humidty like for those plants in the plastic clear containers? So hows your game with cloning now? Took me Awhile o finish reading this thread, I didnt know there was so many different runs lol...

Do you only run the smart pots outside, and Reg pots inside? If you do run the pots like that, is there a specific reason why?

Great job nig, cant wait to see how everything does and how that pot with a few different strains does!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
this is really beautiful work...looks like a labour of love

:thank you:

Wats up bro!

Love your isolation chamvber haha! Whats the humidty like for those plants in the plastic clear containers? So hows your game with cloning now? Took me Awhile o finish reading this thread, I didnt know there was so many different runs lol...

Do you only run the smart pots outside, and Reg pots inside? If you do run the pots like that, is there a specific reason why?

Great job nig, cant wait to see how everything does and how that pot with a few different strains does!

The isolation chamber has two exhaust fans and a passive intake so it gets plenty of air moving through it. I use the 7 gallon plastic pots inside because I already have them and they are the biggest I want to go and still be able to move them around with my available headroom. I bought and used those 10 gallon fabric pots this season for outdoor and I'll keep them for outdoor probably. I'd buy different ones for indoor if it ever came to or wash those out really well for indoor. The little tiny multistrain pot was just little clones to seed up. I didn't take any pictures of it or the males really. I harvested the seeds and have pictures of that that I've yet to post up. I had some final ones of the Dank Zappas I meant to upload too for a grow report on it. :yes:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Here's another last photo of a Dank Zappa before chop

picture.php

12/6/16 Next up to bat...

picture.php

Dank Zappa pollen from my keeper male

picture.php

I had two males in the isolation chamber and they pollinated the little clones. I made seeds using the two males but ultimately kept my favorite male to stick around to see what can be done with it. The females are OGKB 2.0 (seeds pictured below), Sour Dubb, "Daywrecker", GG4, and Chem 91 Skunk VA.

picture.php

Here's the new lineup on 12/9. Starting at about 9 and 11 o'clock are the two Star Dawg IX and moving clockwise around is Chem 91 Skunk VA, Sour Dubb, The 3, and Trapper Creek OG at 7 o'clock.

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Dank Zappa trim

picture.php

12/14 Skunk 91

picture.php

picture.php

12/15 Skunk 91 already showing some trichomes and variegation. I guess this one would be a Chem 91 JB dominate one?

picture.php

Last Dank Zappa photo. These are two different phenos. The nug on the left is the one I'm pretty set on keeping around for F2s and another cross in mind.

picture.php

Dakine

Veteran
Thats ALOT of good looking pollen.. Ive never had that much before, even from 2 small males I tried to collect from.. So those containers do the trick on keeping the pollen from flying onto any of the girls a few feet away from them?

Those mid-far shots of the Zappas do them NO justice at all!! The dried shots look like some serious fricken dank homie! Are there noticeable differences between those 2 dank phenos? Also whats in store for the left over trim?

Haha those dates for the Skunk 91 photos are pretty confusing.. So those 6 plants in your last post are the Skunks? What smells are coming out from them right now?

Good shit bro! Keep it up plyz, so other growers like me have good stuff to look at and threads to learn new tricks from! Much appreciated!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Thats ALOT of good looking pollen.. Ive never had that much before, even from 2 small males I tried to collect from.. So those containers do the trick on keeping the pollen from flying onto any of the girls a few feet away from them?

They do when they are set up right. My first attempt with them ended up with all my plants seeded up. I made some adjustments and it seemed to do the trick this time. I only saw maybe 2 or 3 immature seeds between the 3 Dank Zappas. I haven't started tearing into any of the sizeable nugs yet though but I'm optimistic.

Those mid-far shots of the Zappas do them NO justice at all!! The dried shots look like some serious fricken dank homie! Are there noticeable differences between those 2 dank phenos? Also whats in store for the left over trim?

The one on the left has some fuel mixed in with the candle/handsoap smell. The other is a more muted candle/handsoap smell. The trim will become either bubble hash or dry ice hash.

Haha those dates for the Skunk 91 photos are pretty confusing.. So those 6 plants in your last post are the Skunks? What smells are coming out from them right now?

Sorry, the dates are right for both pictures. The large girls have just started flowering a couple of days ago. I listed them in a previous post with their layout. The Skunk 92 are tiny seedlings right now.

Good shit bro! Keep it up plyz, so other growers like me have good stuff to look at and threads to learn new tricks from! Much appreciated!

No problem man. Just about everything I've learned I picked up here and in a couple of books. If you stick around and try to learn everything you can you'll see good results in the garden. I'll never stop learning. Thanks for stopping by.

DAAAAAAAAAAAANNNK

:good:

Pure epicness in here! All them plants looks great and I love your iso chamber for the males! :)

Great job who!

:thank you:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
1/5 Cutting down the Star Dawg IX male rootball to shorten him up and potted from a 1 gallon to a 2.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Both lights in crawl going now

picture.php

Skunk 91s just got potted up from solo cups to 1 gallons. They are about to take off with the new shoes. Clone dome on the right.

picture.php

Dakine

Veteran
Looking good Mah bro!

Does the plant do any self pruning when you cut the root mass in half like that? I've wanted to try that on A clone before I flower her.. Just to try and make more room for her roots to grow during flower..

What are your plans for those skunks?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Looking good Mah bro!

Does the plant do any self pruning when you cut the root mass in half like that? I've wanted to try that on A clone before I flower her.. Just to try and make more room for her roots to grow during flower..

What are your plans for those skunks?

I don't know about self pruning. I've only done this once before and it was on the Dank Zappa males that I had in the isolation chamber from this past run. They didn't seem to mind it but the goal on them was to keep them smaller anyways. I've never tried this on a female although if I was keeping Bonsai moms I absolutely would when it came time.

Regarding the Skunk 91s..... I'm gonna party so fuckin' hard with them - males and female alike. :biggrin:

I enjoy your style! good marijuana being grown here..:)

Great thread!:)Congrats!

Thanks guys :yes:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
please make some extra Skunk 91's seeds for meView Image

Hopefully I'll have plenty of love to share but I know I'll definitely need to be stabilizing the line. I'm up for the challenge :yes: Best way to stay in the loop is on Instagram and here in this thread but as far as Skunk 91 F2s I'm a ways out. Skunk 91 crossed with Dank Zappa and Star Dawg IX males are going to be closer on the horizon.