What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who grows Glue better than you

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
So just a recap, this is where we left it the last time I posted a picture in this thread.

4/24

picture.php

4/29

picture.php

5/8

picture.php

I've since replaced all but one of those plants out with different cuts so it's all good. Everything has been going alright down underneath in the crawlspace.

5/2 - LHB x Wookie

picture.php

5/6 - Daywrecker

picture.php

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
LHB x Wookie continued

picture.php

Black Lime Reserve, going full season

picture.php

The new line up. Sour Kush is the only original plant that survived, it's in the middle. OGKB 2.0 are the top two plants, GG4 on the left, Daywrecker are two bottom right and BLR is the little one.

picture.php

Next time I'll be posting trimmed and dried pictures of the Daywrecker and the LHB x Wookie testers. With the outdoor season coming into full swing my focus has shifted to those plants and I won't have anything going indoors.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
The pollen I gathered from the male Loompas Headband x Wookie in the isolation chamber.

picture.php

picture.php

Daywrecker Headband

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Ganja baba

Veteran
I find the glue hard to nail consistently needs a keen eye to chop it when it's right on point ,
Here's my glue grown with just bio tabs no chems or ph adjustment just tap water and tabs ,
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Heh my glue grows just the same in organic soil, ran out of juice a little early in this mix day 50 summing View Image

I've found that glue like Nitrogen longer into flower, at least running organic soil. I got mine to stack way better by feeding them Nitrogen all the way to the end. I dial it back some after halfway through flower but I'm going to make a habit of feeding plants like that from now on. I hate the fan leaves yellowing out too early in flower - a pet peeve of mine.

*Edit* - Not dogging on your plants Ganja, just speaking of my own experiences. Yours is looking good here. :yes:

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Yeah I think I forgot to top dress this onewith kelp/neem before the flip lol I've been lazy latley and forgetting to do alot of things

It definitely happens to all of us. I certainly have runs where my participation falls off and others where I'm way more hands on.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sooooo.... when you say that you feed more N longer into flowering.... how are you doing that? i'd be using alfalfa tea, curious how you are accomplishing that.
hope all is well with you!
:tiphat:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
sooooo.... when you say that you feed more N longer into flowering.... how are you doing that? i'd be using alfalfa tea, curious how you are accomplishing that.
hope all is well with you!
:tiphat:

Hahaha, I'm the worst person to ask about what I feed and amounts. I top dress with whatever sample pack of roots organics dry ferts I get at the grow store, Down to Earth and I have some Key To Life dry ferts packs I haven't used yet. Otherwise I use General Organics liquid nutrients. I think that having a good mulch and cover crop helped this time too. I'm definitely doing that on the outdoor plants this season. I don't measure with top dressing, just eyeball it this point. I top dress with Alfalfa at the beginning of flower when I have it.

Ganja baba

Veteran
I've found that glue like Nitrogen longer into flower, at least running organic soil. I got mine to stack way better by feeding them Nitrogen all the way to the end. I dial it back some after halfway through flower but I'm going to make a habit of feeding plants like that from now on. I hate the fan leaves yellowing out too early in flower - a pet peeve of mine.

*Edit* - Not dogging on your plants Ganja, just speaking of my own experiences. Yours is looking good here. :yes:

I get what you are saying on the n trouble is the glue yields more when not so dark but then you loose on flavour it's a fine line it seems with this girl

Latest posts

Latest posts