Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raythat
    sum mikado I ran a few months back

niiiiice! Raythat im also representing Detroit myself. I unfortunately only THE HOG n no camera but maybe uve heard of it being we live in the same city

Comment

Originally posted by midwestnug
      im from MI, did see one wild patch there that popped up every year behind this barn, but it wasnt the same as here in SD. in WII the had hemp farms all over the place here. when i 1st moved here i was like wow im in heaven, it grows wild here. but the only buzz ya get, is the one in your head from smokeing it. thought about trying to mix some good genetics with a few patches. maybe covert some patches for hash makeing. but feel its a waist of time. ill have to get some pics of a few wild fields and post them up. its just a pain to out door growers in area. with all that pollen in air. the gov has been spraying them. but its a waist of time. i seen this big patch sprayed a few diffrent years and it comes back every year. who would ever think weed a problem for us growers.

i have never seen wildhemp in MI deffinitly put up somepics i didnt even know it wa possible

Comment

Originally posted by astartes
        Toaker ---

All of koopa's suggestions are great. I'd also suggest Rez's Double Strawberry Diesel for $40. A great deal for great genetics. I'm just about to crack open a pack and can't wait!

astartes
        The only thing i would say about that is make sure you no what your doing before you do the DSD from rez. This is not a rez bash, i have the seeds my self, but im waiting until everything is fine turned before i pop these so i wont have to worry about it herming on me, and seeding a whole crop. Be carefull with these as they are not for beginners.

As my uncle would say. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.
        When I Grow Up I Wanna Be A Pollen Chuckin Closet Hack.

Its M.U.R.D.A. : Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

Comment

hey smoke1, most reports on the DSD havent reported any hermie probs at all, and ive seen some noobs even do a bang out job forst run with a DSD. im sure the finickiness of the sour diesel influence could be found somewhere along the lines, but its not as pronounced. his bottle rockets have been the biggest yielder ive ran so far, got 2 zips off em under 150w, didnt herm at all.
          M.A.C.K: Watch out for that eighteen wheeler behind you
          Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

currently testing: Blue Triangle
          soon to be tested:

Comment

Chi-town burbs, just found this thread! Growing Grimm C-99 from clones now for what? 3 years?? It's our favorite smoke. Also Northern Lights, Amnesia99xG13, AK47, & Blue Apollo. 2 locations, 2 closets each. DWC hydro, 1200w hps, fluoro veg. An accidental male recently left us a few seeds of NL x C99 and NL x Amnesia99xG13. Could be an interesting fall season...

Glad to hook up with the rest of the midwest!

Everyone sees who you seem to be, only some know who you are

Comment

we cant fall off the first page of the growers forum fellas... welcome birddawg. sounds like a decent lineup you got there, especially that amnesia99xG13. that blue apollo is from joey weed right? what do you think of it?

soon to be tested:

Comment

bubba in the future...

coutesy of the stork here in the near future ill be working with:
                instant karma(bubbaxsour diesel ibl)
                and bubba x blue moonshine
                this will definately make up for losing my LOCxG13 in transit

soon to be tested:

Comment

Hey Birddawg, nice selection that you have there and it sounds like that mistake with the male could end up being a good mistake. A mistake like that got me a few different Princess Diesel crosses from a friend that I'm looking to start up soon.
                  GrassRoots

Comment

SFV OG KUSH has arrived! TAHOE is coming too!!!
                    it's koopa bitches. think [box] think

M.U.R.D.A -> COMMANDRO

Comment

Dr g, what strenght do you run you botanicare nutes at? Is it the 30 ml per gallon or do you use the 15ml.

Comment

Bird ---

Do tell about that Bubba x Blue Moonshine Sounds tasty! Is it a Bodhi creation?

Koopa ---

Nice to hear that the SFV is here. I've got the pre '98 Bubba, SFV, The White and Grape Ape in transit very soon. It's good to have a chance to run cuts of the pics us midwesterners drool over on icmag.

astartes
                        I live in a world of subjectivity, where facts and pedigree are merely nuisances and easily manipulated...

Congrats to Dutchgrown; ICMag 2K10 Breeder of the Year

Comment

yes they are astartes :wink: the white you lucky SOB, you better post up shots when you get it nice one koopa, looks like we're all pulling out the stops in making our mark on the IC.

soon to be tested:

Comment

Nice lineup guys. Those cuts are what dreams are made of. And in the midwest at that. Get it in Midwest. Get it in. Cant wait to see some pics.
                            When I Grow Up I Wanna Be A Pollen Chuckin Closet Hack.

Its M.U.R.D.A. : Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

Comment

astartes, i think i know where you are getting those cuts from. just a hunch!

just put the sfv clones in plugs to root with olivia cloning gel. hopefully these gals will root because i hear OG is a bitch to root.
                              it's koopa bitches. think [box] think

M.U.R.D.A -> COMMANDRO

Comment

good luck with em lcoopa, sending positive vibes your way

soon to be tested:

Comment

Working...
                                X