What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 Outdoor, NE

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Checked the spot out today. Most of the plants seem happy and some are reaching 3ft tall already! 5 plants are gone, all in 1 of the spots, funny thing those are the ones which i didn't remove the cage. Somehow some animal got inside and cut the steam like 2 inches above soil. Rat or squirrel is my guess. Besides those 5 there are another 3 or 4 which got heavily slug damaged. I sprinkled whatever left I had of slug bait. Hopefully that will take care of it. Removed another 3 males also. 1 or 2 of my plants are already flowering, I think its the strain (Atlantic diesel). I think I'm down to around 15 plants. A few already showed sex, a few nice females! There are a few that look very promising, some were overgrowing the cage so I removed all cages, since none got eaten by animals. The best plants I got going are Casey Jones x Sour Bubble. They look promising. I will prolly replace a few of the males and the loses the next few weeks. Let's hope the weather cooperates too. 1 week straight rain. Cheerz

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Some pics :)

Attachments

• beastmode.jpg
    beastmode.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 11
  • clone.jpg
    clone.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 6
L

LouDog420

Glad to hear the CJ/SB are kicking some ass for ya!! Mine are itching to get out there real bad ;)

Damn those little diggers. I always lose a few unless I put my holes out a month or so early and let the critters have their way with my empty holes and plots ... Looks like a bunch of happy plants though buddd-dy

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks guys! Got 4 Zombie Virus and 3 Mosca pre98 bubba kush lined up to replace the ones that got eaten/males! Prolly going to take them to the spot in a week or 2! :) Ill keep yall posted!

glockdoc

nice work budda*! i just got my hands on some monkey balls, chemd x white x AWW, and 88 g13 hashplant seeds!

A

Alone

The way I deal with critters and slugs and deer and shit is I grow my vegging plants from clone for 5 months indoors under an 16/8 light schedule then t/p them outdoors on May 15th. This way there big enough to survive just about anything. LOL.
Heres a Purps at 7+ feet tall on May 26th in a 30 gallon camo grow bag.
I got 2 Purps and a Sweet n' Sour Blueberry out now.
The only problems are pollin covering the leaves, blocking light penetration into the fan leaves, and bird poop dropping on my plants. LOL

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
idk why this shit doesnt space out my potst.. sorry if it makes it difficult to read! not sure what's wrong... but Went there the past day and things are looking nice! No more losses and the slug damage seem to have lowered. Applied more slug magic and top dressed each plant with 1 cup of fresh EWC! Plants grew a solid 6" since last time I was there a week and a half ago! Did some LST too and top a few of the ones that werent topped before! Here are some pics These 2 are the same as from the previous pic

Attachments

• smallclone.jpg
    smallclone.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 10
  • lone.jpg
    lone.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 7
  • other2.jpg
    other2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 11
A

Alone

Hows the weather been doing for ya Buddha? The weather over here sucks. Its been raining for 3 weeks with very little breaks in sunshine. They've been averaging like 24 hours of sun a week. I visited them yesterday and they stretched a good bit. at the tops.
My soil is really wet. If it rains like this during flower my plants will be ruined.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hows the weather been doing for ya Buddha? The weather over here sucks. Its been raining for 3 weeks with very little breaks in sunshine. They've been averaging like 24 hours of sun a week. I visited them yesterday and they stretched a good bit. at the tops.
My soil is really wet. If it rains like this during flower my plants will be ruined.

Thanks guys.. Weather here kinda sucks too aruond here. Prolly about 2-3 days of sun per week for the past 2 weeks... This past week temps dropped to low 60s but today is nice again and sunny, so let's hope it stays that way! Most days are mostly cloudy with some thunderstorms late or early... Soil is wet too but I don't think my girls mind at all... Let's hope all this rain goes away indeed! Good luck to all you guys!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
THe weather been nice for the past 2 days... Mostly sunny mid 70s and a thunderstorm late in the PM which i find it good to cool the ladies down!

I think its gonna stay like that till the end of next week ( knock on wood) :)

Won't be going to the spot for another 2 weeks or so, so updates then!

Thanks guys, peace!

Rolldaddy

The weather forecast is Looking up for the next ten days. More sun, and better temps. I'll be doing more work outside today and take advantage of the weather.

Good luck everybody!!!

glockdoc

yea 2 of my seeds sprouted out of the dirt. all it needed is some warmth. got enough rain and such lol. i got 2 monkey balls 2 88 g13 hashplant and 1 chemd x white x aloha white widow planted so far. (like i said only 2.dk which ones yet).. germed so far, and i got more to put out there.

A

Alone

Even with all the rain flushing out my 30 gallon grow bag and not much sun my Purps is still shooting for the moon. Its at over 8' tall now. I would love to see a 15 foot Purps in October. LOL

The best Purps Ive smoked to date was done in Mass outdoors. The sun brings out the terpenes in the Purps in a special way. No indoor Purps Ive ever done has come close to outdoor Purps in New England. I sure hope the neighbors dont see the huge purple colas while they are mowing there lawn and come over and chop them. If I can see them through the woods then they can see my plants. I made a make shift camoflouge wall around them with the foilage and fallen dead branches from the trees but when they get that tall it will be kinda hard to hide that from them unless I lay them down sideways off the ground with ropes and shit. LOL

Not worried about the 5.0 but more that I know they smoke and would cull them early to get some smoke for themselves. I dont think they are that kinda people to cross the border onto my property but a few pounds of purple buds can make people do funny things.... just need to be carefull to try and camo them with the natural foilage in the area.

I have 3 JLB clones ready to go out that are 4" tall.