What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious seeds out door trees 2021 by dankwolf

Dankwolf

Just want past it . Spent a few months already to get Except/understand . Time to get garden back up and running . Got some fun indoors going as well only one plant in flower but many to come . The one in flower is golden ticket . There are two Varieties with Sam name so we will see the out come together . Need to get back on my lime green skunk search .

St. Phatty

So Sorry to hear about your daughter.

I was going to say, Serious AK47 was some of the BEST, the one time I grew it.

Made seeds with Grimm Brothers "Ice Princess".

That cross was AMAZING.

Great outdoors

Just want past it . Spent a few months already to get Except/understand . Time to get garden back up and running . Got some fun indoors going as well only one plant in flower but many to come . The one in flower is golden ticket . There are two Varieties with Sam name so we will see the out come together . Need to get back on my lime green skunk search .

Cool that's the spirit, move forward
Some fun grows to keep you occupied is good therapy 👍

Dankwolf

Click image for larger version  Name:	41706E12-757B-44EC-9A39-DB99ADAA19F5.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	213.5 KB ID:	17942399
Click image for larger version  Name:	41706E12-757B-44EC-9A39-DB99ADAA19F5.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	213.5 KB ID:	17942399
So I am doing this sad show in a rating of 1 to 4 . It’s early so no judgement as to Strain final out come . Most years I am vary surprised as to my choice genetic .
any way first off is the
hamza call through lucky dog
smell is all Incense( bad nagachampa spicy / dirty hippy so far it is strong smell I guess but not the slinky in any way 🤬

Last edited:

Dankwolf

B2627ECA-4538-4939-8498-9433979D925A.jpeg
0235FA6A-264F-4349-902B-FDB7AAC8BC54.jpeg
D2D195F3-4F85-4B0E-ACAB-80B9AAE4A17E.jpeg
Next is the critical romulan .
smell is like a cross between floor cleaner ( rug doctor and Pine-Sol but in a good way lol most chemical smelling strain I have ever ran across .

Mattbho

I imagine the roots will only take what they need and leave you plenty for next year.

Do u think that ground clover can/will cover the entire nitrogen load .
Like next spring you won't need to add any/much.
Im so ripped... 7am im not sure im making sense to myself .

But those gals are healthy as fuck and I wanted to say so.

...CR500AF...

Dank my friend that is sad news sir very sorry for your loss. Nice to see a plant or two, keep going is the only way to think, good vibes to you.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Will put some pics up soon . Sorry for lack of post lost my Daughter at 7.5 months . Got wrapped in Umbilical chord . Not that any needs to know .

from my too really sorry to hear that dude, my condolence about your lose !

thx for share some pics of your OD session, wish you all the best for future.

bigherb

Veteran
So I am doing this sad show in a rating of 1 to 4 . It’s early so no judgement as to Strain final out come . Most years I am vary surprised as to my choice genetic .
any way first off is the
hamza call through lucky dog
smell is all Incense( bad nagachampa spicy / dirty hippy so far it is strong smell I guess but not the slinky in any way 🤬

Dank

How did Hunza valley 91 finish for you , this strain really got my interest

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Latest posts