No announcement yet.

Abja Roots flower pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 4sd has fantastic outdoor potential as well. One of my favorite outdoor strains. Great looking cannabis ARoots

Comment

Abja you still around? Been awhile since we've had some pizza . Still playing with J1 or did you ditch it? I've been off the radar for months and playing catch up. Loved the 4SD!

Comment

i think im gonna put some of the 4SDs outside this year....im growing a few plants under a 600 watt bulb that have bigger colas than some of my outdoor plants this year lol
        Cured Bud pictures
        Flowering pictures

Comment

That 4 sd needs to be run more.... Def think she get a go next yr outside
          I am SoFa KiNg We Todd DiD I sWeAr I am SoFa kiNg We ToD did
          "JUST KEEP LIVIN THE DREAM"

Comment

Yeah. I'm still around. Haven't made too much time to post on here lately.

I'm still running the J-1, but the majority is still 4SD. I had an issue which affected the number of clones I had available. Once I get it back in order though I think the numbers will be pretty evenly divided between the 4SD and Chem D. Mostly just to have something different.

The thing about the 4SD is that I never have any issues with it. It yields well and everyone loves it. I would like to see this run outdoors in a early season depo. I would lean against running it full season because I don't know enough about how it performs. I would like to see one tested, to evaluate it's potential for the following year.

I think this round has 4SD, GSC, SFV OG, UK Blues, J-1, Alien OG, Chem D, Chem '91(might not be the one). Quite a mix as per usual. I always try and streamline it, but I love all the variety...

The clones for next round are a majority of Chem D, 4SD, Blue Dream, and Green Crack. I'm prepping Dream and Crack for outdoor this upcoming season. Not going to run any exotic or boutique strains for the most part. Trying to stick to what works.

I'll put up some pictures after this next round. I've been encouraging everyone I know to run this 4SD. What a crazy state we live in, where people turn down cuts like this(and plenty of others). Just got a cut of something called P.O.W. It's supposed to be Purple Urkle x SD...Not sure which way it went. I'm guessing the Sour revered to the Urkle. We'll see how that goes.
            ABF - Always Be Flowering

{Abja Roots Flower Pictures}https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post6688829

Abja is stupid collector like me who probably has no exact idea how many plants he got on hand

Comment

Pow lvpkXsour sour male from Rez if I remember.... Dude She is sumthin special ya gonna like her.... I've seen her get as frosty as nethang and her scent is like a sour perfume with a sweetness like cherry desert she is delicious and her high is nice.... Love to see how she does for u bro ... Cooler tempts she purps up lovely to
              I am SoFa KiNg We Todd DiD I sWeAr I am SoFa kiNg We ToD did
              "JUST KEEP LIVIN THE DREAM"

Comment

Hey Abja i'm keen to see the Green Crack, smoked the real deal when i was in San Fran in 07 and been trying to find it ever since, hope she's the one.
                Peace

Comment

interested in seeing how that alien OG performs...any info on the genetics to that one? is that from raskal or alien..
                  Cured Bud pictures
                  Flowering pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Abja Roots View Post
                    The clones for next round are a majority of Chem D, 4SD, Blue Dream, and Green Crack. I'm prepping Dream and Crack for outdoor this upcoming season. Not going to run any exotic or boutique strains for the most part. Trying to stick to what works.
                    Yeah I'd bet the 4SD would do great in a light dep. Brother soooo many people run Green Crack outdoors.

Comment

I've never done any outdoor before. So to make sure I have the best chance of success I'm leaning towards running proven strains that I've never heard anyone complain about. They may not be in demand as much, but hopefully they ease the learning curve.

All of these are cuts that I've run for a while. So I'm familiar with them. The Green Crack is definitely the one I knew from a few years ago. I didn't grow it back then, but I definitely saw a lot of it floating around.

If anyone has any tips about depos and full season. Please feel free to share. Any tips on products that work best, and things I may not consider without the proper experience would be appreciated. I'm fortunate to have good friends that are willing to share their experience with me.

I'm not sure about the Alien. If it is what they said it is, then it's a Cali Connection Alien OG. Not sure which version but I bought it at Harborside about 2 years ago now. I've kept it around, because it's solid in almost every way. It just doesn't have as pronounced of a smell as I would like. Some friends ran it outdoors last year and they were pretty happy with it. I put some pics up of it.

Thanks for the info on the POW. If anyone knows of the links let me know. I tried to find some pics but came up empty so far.

{Abja Roots Flower Pictures}https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post6688829

Abja is stupid collector like me who probably has no exact idea how many plants he got on hand

Comment

Can't go wrong with GC outdoors if done right. For better quality than most of anything else outdoor Cali. A local friend grew a few different strains and the GC and Purple G stood out.

Comment

Comment

It's been quite a ride since my last post in here. I now have two seasons of outdoor full season experience. Just like Indoor it definitely has it's own set of variables to consider. This next year should be a great improvement and I've already begun the preparations for next year.

I'm currently running some Indoor. It's a seed run and the plants are very varied in terms of size(as expected). They also got over vegged since the room wasn't ready and I waited for the clones to root and catch before flipping anything. A few also didn't make it into the room since their literally was not space. Those have been backed up to be run in the next round.

What I'm running
                            Ace-Vietnam Black x Thai (Regular)
                            Ace-Orient Express (Regular)
                            Connoisseur Genetics- Grandoggy Purps (Regular)
                            Dj Short- Blue Moonshine
                            Swan Song Seeds - Limon IX1,
                            Frost Factory - Baylien

My seed
                            (Tangerine Diesel x Plushberry)#4 x (Blue Dream x Williams Wonder)
                            "G" cut OG x (Blue Dream x Williams Wonder)

Medium
                            "Vermifire Soil"

Nutrients
                            Sea Pal 2-10-10.
                            Botanicare Silica
                            Botanicare Cal-Mag
                            Botanicare Liquid Karma

Pest Management
                            Gnatrol
                            Diatomaceous Earth(Not used yet, but may be applied)

The Vietnam Black x Thai's are looking like most of them will go 12-14 weeks, but I'm just guessing based on how far along some of the other plants look. There is a really fast Grandoggy Purps with nice size fat tops before week 5.

We'll start with some pictures of the Bayliens. If my friend who made these wants to chime in he will fill in the details about this cross.

Comment

I'm very happy with these. A few of them are looking really nice. Thanks to my friend who shared them with me! Also excited to run a whole bunch of new cuts from another friend. So blessed to live out here on the west coast. Where amazing friends share amazing genetics with you, and you can legally grow them(with restrictions). Life is good.

Comment

nice! glad to get a look at what you've been up to...looks like you will have some proper variety for 420...I cant wait to try out those satty's, always liked the looks of the orient express
                                CA Med Patient in STRICT COMPLIANCE with CA Prop. 215

my shipping container grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308346

Comment

Working...
                                X