What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Baylien #1
picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
I'm excited to try the OverFlo, Afghan Tang, and this batch of the Baylien #1. This next round has what is so far looking like the nicest example of the Blue Moonshine #4 yet. Getting a feel for how best to grow it to help it stack as best it can.

Super excited for the outdoor season even though the restrictions in our area are just ridiculous. Still I know we have it better than lots of people in other parts of the country.

Will have some pictures of the dried and trimmed up flowers in a few days.

Abja Roots

Veteran
Grape Stomper Lower
This is from the batch that just finished up. I haven't seen this one in a long time, and it has a sweet nose that as opposed to being sharp is almost like powder. Similar to the Afgoo we used to run. It would probably make some very nice melt.
picture.php

Ollie

Veteran
Pretty to me eye !

What a lovely dark, purle, Black color combo with a heave trichome coating.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Had to redirect. Myself to this thread. Well done on that baylien. Been following for months now.

Abja Roots

Veteran
Over Flo #1 (Flo x Faceoff OG
This selection was made by Norcal. It has something from the Flo with OG on the back end. I like that the OG doesn't dominate it completely, but it's still there.
picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Grape Stomper
I haven't seen this one in a while. It's a nice flower, and it has a similar nose to the Afgoo we used to run. It might be a nice base plant, but it definitely doesn't crack the top ten in my garden.
picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Afghan Tang
picture.php

I'm not sure on the exact lineage, but I believe it's an old Affy x Tangie. This cut was gifted to me, and it's pretty nice.