What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
let me know if you need anyone to do some quality control/ sampling ;) looks good bro, I gotta call ya back!

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
let me know if you need anyone to do some quality control/ sampling ;) looks good bro, I gotta call ya back!

You know it's friends like you that motivate me to work harder.
G Cut OG X (Blue Dream x Williams Wonder)
This is a cross I made last year and I'm just getting around to testing. This is around Day 40
picture.php

Baylien #10 Day 40
picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Here's an update about a week later on some of them Day 49
Grandoggy Purps #5
picture.php

Baylien #4 Lower
picture.php

picture.php

Baylien more OG Leaning
picture.php

The Vietnams are starting to fill in and the Orient Express' are getting there as well.

Abja Roots

Veteran
Zep was having some medical issues and hasn't been on the boards since. I've asked a few people that are in his circle and no one has heard from him. He's a great dude for sure. Miss him being around.

Good vibes to ya Zep and hope you are well, buddy!

Wherever Zep is. I'm wishing him the best. Always was a friendly guy and contributed in a positive manner. Glad I've got a few packs of his seed around. If anyone else is holding some and is interested in working it. Let's do it! This 5 pack only yielded 1 female, but I've collected the pollen from the other 4 males. It's not much, but it should give a better chance to see what else is possible with these. The single female is very interesting, but is definitely not one you could run for production. Here she is:
Limon IX 5 Day 49
picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Here are some whole plant pictures of 2 plants. They're starting to get their fade on. Like all seed runs I've done they'll only get better in future runs.
Grandoggy Purps #5 Day 49
picture.php

Baylien#10 Day 49
picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
The Baylien #10 was my favorite since they started differentiating themselves. There's another one that is impressive in it's own way. It's more electric green and white frost and looks like it will take longer to finish. Looks like there will be at least 3-4 phenos worth keeping. Some of the others would be worth keeping on their own, but they're similar enough to others I can let them go.

Abja Roots

Veteran
@Croptober - It's tough to say. Some look like they could come down any day while others look like they'll take a bit longer. I would say 10-14 days on most of them. I'm hesitant to take anything down before 60-65 days.

@Bueno Time - Thanks! There are some which resemble the GDP/Lavender we used to grow and there are some which are less sweet and have a bit of funk(I'm guessing from the Chem D). The more GDP leaning ones are easy to identify. It's the other ones which are harder to describe. I'll have a better idea when they come down.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yo
musta skipped over this somehow
all my asshole friends in here never mentioned to me yo peep abjas pic thread lol thanks guys
anyway lookin bitchin love that balien 10 also

Abja Roots

Veteran
everything looks amazing! got some of your 4sd in flower now

Thanks everyone for stopping by. That's awesome! I think you'll be happy with it, if you haven't run it before. Definitely a plant I kept around for a reason. I ran it for a long time, and was always satisfied with it. Enjoy!

I'm enjoying running all these flavors, but it will be production for the next year or so. Then I'll get another seed run in to keep looking for more genetics. It's time to focus on other aspects so I'll be simplifying the garden and complicating my life :)

cyat

Veteran
been running it about a yr and a half.. i do love it, thanks for all ur hard work selecting it! this run its bushier than ever, huge leaves.. in 50-50 coco perlite watering 24/7

Abja Roots

Veteran
Here are some pictures I grabbed the other day. This Grandoggy is an example of what I would consider a GDP leaning pheno. In terms of growth structure, profile, and color.
Grandoggy Purps #9 Day 54
picture.php

Baylien #4 Day 54
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts