What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

C

ConfirmPassword

Can't go wrong with GC outdoors if done right. For better quality than most of anything else outdoor Cali. A local friend grew a few different strains and the GC and Purple G stood out.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
It's been quite a ride since my last post in here. I now have two seasons of outdoor full season experience. Just like Indoor it definitely has it's own set of variables to consider. This next year should be a great improvement and I've already begun the preparations for next year.

I'm currently running some Indoor. It's a seed run and the plants are very varied in terms of size(as expected). They also got over vegged since the room wasn't ready and I waited for the clones to root and catch before flipping anything. A few also didn't make it into the room since their literally was not space. Those have been backed up to be run in the next round.

What I'm running
Ace-Vietnam Black x Thai (Regular)
Ace-Orient Express (Regular)
Connoisseur Genetics- Grandoggy Purps (Regular)
Dj Short- Blue Moonshine
Swan Song Seeds - Limon IX1,
Frost Factory - Baylien

My seed
(Tangerine Diesel x Plushberry)#4 x (Blue Dream x Williams Wonder)
"G" cut OG x (Blue Dream x Williams Wonder)

Medium
"Vermifire Soil"

Nutrients
Sea Pal 2-10-10.
Botanicare Silica
Botanicare Cal-Mag
Botanicare Liquid Karma

Pest Management
Gnatrol
Diatomaceous Earth(Not used yet, but may be applied)

The Vietnam Black x Thai's are looking like most of them will go 12-14 weeks, but I'm just guessing based on how far along some of the other plants look. There is a really fast Grandoggy Purps with nice size fat tops before week 5.

We'll start with some pictures of the Bayliens. If my friend who made these wants to chime in he will fill in the details about this cross.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
picture.php

I'm very happy with these. A few of them are looking really nice. Thanks to my friend who shared them with me! Also excited to run a whole bunch of new cuts from another friend. So blessed to live out here on the west coast. Where amazing friends share amazing genetics with you, and you can legally grow them(with restrictions). Life is good.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
nice! glad to get a look at what you've been up to...looks like you will have some proper variety for 420...I cant wait to try out those satty's, always liked the looks of the orient express

Abja Roots

Veteran
ABF is the motto over here. I'm going to try and get in a small batch specifically for it, since all of these will be done at least a 1 1/2-2 months before then. Would love to see some of these Sativa hybrids in a greenhouse. Will definitely run one or two next year if I find something I like in these.

Those along with the already selected cuts(Thanks to my friend for all the hard work and his generosity!) of Archive Face Off OG male crossed with the OGKB, Oregon Lemons, Oregon Flo, and Valley Girl OG all have me really excited to see the flowers that come out of this over the next 2-3 months.

I've also put the word out for a few clones I've been looking for. So if those turn up, there will be more shenanigans over here.

I don't have a picture of it, but the Limon IX1 by Swan Song is very frosty with a super interesting nose on it. I only got 1 female out of the 5 seeds I popped. It's very frosty and has a super unique nose on it. I'm going to pollinate some lower branches with the pollen I collected from the 4 different males. To give me something more to dig thru. I wish I had more of them.

Baylien
picture.php

"G"cut OG X (Blue Dream x Williams Wonder)
picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Here's one of the Ace - Vietnam Black x Thai. This is with the hps filtered out as much as possible. There's one that's shorter and faster flowering, but the rest all seem similar to some degree. The Orient Express seem to be moving much quicker. It must be from the Yunnan side.
picture.php

The cola at the top center and the one just to the left of it are from the Grandoggy Purp I posted above. For the most part that whole area is the one plant.

Abja Roots

Veteran
The Lowers on one of the Baylien's around day 35. Some of these didn't get enough light the first two weeks so they're lagging behind the others. It may be the actual plant or it may have been the conditions. I'll narrow them down after this run, and then give the remaining ones another run. Can't complain about the smell or frost on these.
picture.php

This is the faster finishing Grandoggy Purps
picture.php

picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Here's some Swan Song Limon IX1. There were only 5 seeds in the pack and four were males. Does anyone know what happened to ZeppelinDood? Something very interesting about the nose on this one. It's got these huge leaves and long petioles on them. Very cookie like in that regard. Does anyone have experience growing Chitral?

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zep was having some medical issues and hasn't been on the boards since. I've asked a few people that are in his circle and no one has heard from him. He's a great dude for sure. Miss him being around.

Good vibes to ya Zep and hope you are well, buddy!

dank.Frank

Abja Roots

Veteran
These are all around day 38
Baylien Lowers on one of the Bayliens
picture.php

Baylien Middle Lowers
picture.php

Baylien One of the lower tops
picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
The Bayliens smell is hard to describe. Some of them have a more OG smell(I haven't shared pictures of those yet but they look more OGish), and some smell more cookies. There's also a few that are somewhere in between with a sweet Chem Cookie type funk. Once these come down I'll have a better idea of what we're working with.

Here's some Grandoggy Purps at Day 40
This one is definitely going to be the fastest finishing one. Looking like it might be done in less than two weeks. I'm not one to pull things early though so I may just let it keep going to see where it ends up. Starting to purple up and fade.
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts