What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo Of The Month nominations - July 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
Lets start the nomination thread for july !
Dear Community of ICMAG ! Please let me introduce the newest sponsor of our beloved POTM event:

slide1-eng.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	slide1-eng.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.5 KB ID:	17889992
@dubi Ace Seeds https://aceseeds.org/

From this month I would like to add new rules to this generous contest :

Nominator of the winning picture will be awarded too!

Admins and moderators are allowed to nominate or be nominated but they are not allowed to be awarded!

Winner of a monthly prize cannot be awarded in the following 2 monthly POTM contests!

Also I am pleased to announce our other magnanimous supporters:

what_can_there of HUBASeeds

Urban_Legends of Urban Legends seeds

All the other rules are unchanged You can't nominate Yourself!

I hope that we will see a lot of marvellous pictures in this month of July!!

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Bump. Keep the nominations coming.

From this edition on the nominator wil be awarded too. This means that if the picture you have nominated wins you'll also receive seed packs!

Nominator of the winning picture will be awarded too!

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
...it is even allowed to nominate more then one picture. Increase your chances of winning seedpacks yourself and nominate more then one picture! Go on, look for some nice pictures and post it here.

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Those are all great pictures. Keep them coming and have a chance of winning seedpacks yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.