Tom Hill Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grandfunk is getting frosty.

If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post

After some discussion I think that was what Tom was trying to imply when he kept saying that we don't want to loose our original THH seed plants. After the eat ya meat or you don't get any pudding and all I PM'd him that I had already open pollenated and that I was looking at which of the originals to keep. His response (classic Tom) left me pondering what he was getting at. I am pretty certain that's what he was trying to indirectly infer as I had also told him that both of the longer blooming ones were the most psychoactive.

Makes more sense now. If you have 2 things that are far superior to everything else why the hell would I be looking to give either the axe?

Careful with that axe Eugene!
      LT

I will add that it will be a while before I am sure that I have those 2 girls identified since I forgot to label the cuttings somehow. Well I did actually but I cut the tags off the drying plants so I wasn't able to id them.
      I was trying to say every haze plant you have on the first grow should be open pollinated. I made the mistake of growing 10 of 60 before i did it and lost 2 exceptional genotypes in my seedline dont repeat my mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Protocol View Post

I was trying to say every haze plant you have on the first grow should be open pollinated. I made the mistake of growing 10 of 60 before i did it and lost 2 exceptional genotypes in my seedline dont repeat my mistakes.
        Appreciate it! I only had 1 pack but did the 4f x 4m, 1m runt didn't make it and another had issues. I hope to keep the 2 standouts for the time being and couldn't keep the males but did save a bunch of pollen.

I want to check out the f2's and see how the Todd x THH combined. I understand that the f2 generation could turn out all hay and that even greater numbers would possibly be needed to find those special 1%. I have seen inbreeding depression in several lines. So for now I have a couple nice ones to enjoy and trying to get them dialed in hydro atm. Will update when I get them back on track.

Cheers!
        LT

On that note I'm off to burn some THH! Wish you were here!
        LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

The f2 or bc1 or any recombination generation is where it all begins brother charge

Comment

mextasy(mexican haze)

grandfunk(thaihaze)

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post
              mextasy(mexican haze)

grandfunk(thaihaze)

wow much respect... looking spectacular!
              M.
              life is what you make it!
              if you can read this... then your Screen is to bright or you got it!
              it's you... carpe diem

Comment

Awesome job as always bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blan-k-flor View Post
                  Awesome job as always bro!!!
                  muchas gracias.

Originally posted by MadMac View Post

wow much respect... looking spectacular!
                  M.
                  danke schoen. I grew your gear, now it is your turn.

Macs haze

Comment

more grandfunk

and this is holyweed x haze, I flipped it to flowering yesterday...

Comment

Heres muh THH1 and THH5 Day 1 flip in the 5gallons each on recirculating Hydroton Ebb Flow Drip setup. They are quite intimidating and hoping I can keep them tame. First time w these on HPS too.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?photoid=17951945.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	17951975
                      THH5
                      This is the one that smells exactly like fresh cut mint when cured.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?photoid=17951946.jpg
Views:	604
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	17951976Day 1 flip. Cheers! Sure hope Tom will be back at some point down the line....
                      LT
                      LostTribe

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
                        Heres muh THH1 and THH5 Day 1 flip in the 5gallons each on recirculating Hydroton Ebb Flow Drip setup. They are quite intimidating and hoping I can keep them tame. First time w these on HPS too.
                        5 gallon pots? You gonna have trees.
                        I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

I found the thh to be more manageable with stretch/photoperiod response, one was small and branchy and only doubled the size of the low stretch broads.

We managed to hit a few of the thh with purple ot1 x meao Thai pollen, looking forward to seeing what a haze with both Thai and Colombian blood does.

Comment

Originally posted by troutman View Post
                            5 gallon pots? You gonna have trees.
                            Betterz! Not just any pots, 5 Gallons of Hydroton!!!!! I know insane right!? They are already stretching their legs.... Gotta get a plan on how to support them. Might have to grab some tomato cages and fix bamboo to that.

One of the THH got crazy last time. The 2 Todds are the ones that like to go jungle bushweed on me.
                            LostTribe

Comment

f13haze from elanius. masterpiece..

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post
                                f13haze from elanius. masterpiece..

I forgot about that man gotta use the thh pollen on the f13. Found 1 girl so far but she's vegging slowly along side some cuttings that are being difficult to root. She's a bit mutant with a slight white ting here and there on the leaves but not too bad and bright purple stem. They need to hurry up so I can bump the light wattage. I was hoping to be able to drop a f13 girl in alongside the hazes once a c99 finished in about 2 weeks. Oh well.

On another note the octopus THH is staying short again but is budding way better than last time as it has direct light. The long minty one is barely showing pistils at day 36. I had issues with a timer not flipping a few days here and there and the new timer (digital) got left on instead of auto hope I found it in time. Too much psychedelic haze could be the culprit. That long THH is super minty though. The octopus may not do that extreme stringy thing this time (last time it was in the shade). Nice growth and internode spacing I'll share some pics soon.
                                LostTribe

Comment

Working...
                                X