What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
No idea. But it's hard to believe somebody would lie about it just yet. Most folk have been sleeping on it till now. Shame, it is the best haze tehee.

Most of the dutch type haze (see leets pics) looks the part but is a Debbie downer along the lines of blue dream a muddy dirty high very typical of Mexican and Colombian.

Thanks. Well then, that sounds like I will need to keep those in my 'good seed' box.

It is lookin like I need to have a tent dedicated to haze runs. I have kinda jumped in with both feet on my 1st haze run, but seem to have a single plant in a 10 gallon bag tamed.

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...4-two-tents-of-sativa?p=18065044#post18065044

Questions for all:

Is Haze happier under more or less power?

Is a longer ON period better if the plant stretch can be managed?

Should the power/time be faded toward the end of flowering?

Red October

You can keep the roots restricted in a small container until stretch has finish and then transfer into a larger container, this will effect your end yeilds but keeps them smaller, THH is very manageable though.

Ncali

Veteran
Thanks. Well then, that sounds like I will need to keep those in my 'good seed' box.

It is lookin like I need to have a tent dedicated to haze runs. I have kinda jumped in with both feet on my 1st haze run, but seem to have a single plant in a 10 gallon bag tamed.

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...4#post18065044

Questions for all:

Is Haze happier under more or less power?

Is a longer ON period better if the plant stretch can be managed?

Should the power/time be faded toward the end of flowering?

More light, better cannabanoids and terps.

The ratio of lights to consistency in tempature is the real question. As much light you can while able to manage a consistent temp.

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Do you know what Panicz is selling as "Tom Hill Haze"?

... can tell...
the last "repro" of the legendary Tom Hill Haze...
got 3 Packs in total... 2 from Panik ... the other my own...
those where the last seeds that where sold and made in Spain by raco...
after finding out how amazing that haze line was ...
and finding out that all info was deleted here too... no Tom no trace and not many seeds left...
I'll decided to make a seed run and Panic supported me with two packs...
the seed run worked out very well ... and I'll returned the half for free !
no money involved ... was only to save the line and give others a chance to try ...
because I'll was fallen in love with the THH...
also shared it privately more than 100 times with all who where interested back than... ;-)
still have the best as cut's ... same with the OHz...
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0371.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	117.5 KB ID:	18071687

here some pic's from the seed making...
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0371.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	117.5 KB ID:	18071687

View attachment

my absolute fav THH ... not the best yielder.. and 16 weeks + but the high ... was what drove me to make this seed run... everyone should be able to experience that ... was my thought

the half already harvested... the remaining are the longer flowering ... eg 16 weeks ... got 2 weeks extra to produce the best seeds ...
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

my fav ... 16 week... more lime green...

purple THH on young OHz

​​and here the OHz to compare...
​​

that was April 2019 ... when I'll finished the THH seed run and startet the next with the OHz...
also to save the line and share it for free...
but lately I'll see other posting my images and information from a private place here ... to make it look like that was there work... that sucks...
spend lot of money and time to make this possible... but still get punished for it...

haze = Curse & Blessing

Tom Hill
hope you can give us your final haze love sooner than later...
you see there is a huge demand :)

all the best
M.:smoker:

Attachments

• IMG_6480.jpeg
    IMG_6480.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6079.jpeg
    IMG_6079.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 45

regseeds

... can tell...
the last "repro" of the legendary Tom Hill Haze...
got 3 Packs in total... 2 from Panik ... the other my own...
those where the last seeds that where sold and made in Spain by raco...
after finding out how amazing that haze line was ...
and finding out that all info was deleted here too... no Tom no trace and not many seeds left...
I'll decided to make a seed run and Panic supported me with two packs...
the seed run worked out very well ... and I'll returned the half for free !
no money involved ... was only to save the line and give others a chance to try ...
because I'll was fallen in love with the THH...
also shared it privately more than 100 times with all who where interested back than... ;-)
still have the best as cut's ... same with the OHz...

here some pic's from the seed making...

my absolute fav THH ... not the best yielder.. and 16 weeks + but the high ... was what drove me to make this seed run... everyone should be able to experience that ... was my thought

the half already harvested... the remaining are the longer flowering ... eg 16 weeks ... got 2 weeks extra to produce the best seeds ...
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

my fav ... 16 week... more lime green...

purple THH on young OHz

​​and here the OHz to compare...
​​

that was April 2019 ... when I'll finished the THH seed run and startet the next with the OHz...
also to save the line and share it for free...
but lately I'll see other posting my images and information from a private place here ... to make it look like that was there work... that sucks...
spend lot of money and time to make this possible... but still get punished for it...

haze = Curse & Blessing

Tom Hill
hope you can give us your final haze love sooner than later...
you see there is a huge demand :)

all the best
M.:smoker:

Mac, you’re the man. Don't focus on the minority brother, that shit will kill your energy.

The good that you do will always boomerang back around

I purchased all your Manipuri x THH work :) via proseeds. My summer is fixed, what I find will go to my Manipuri selection, Mrs is happy. She pines for it.

Thank you again ;-) keep doing you

Reallifegrows

I'm damn late to the party... being I'm relatively newer to the scene as well, circa 2016 :(

As like everyone else here I want to be able to experience legitimate haze from Tom. Glad to see you active Tom Hill and hope to see your haze project turn out exactly how you want them. I know we will have to be patient so I will try my best.. I'll definitely be here to support your work when the time comes

In the mean time is there anything I can get my hands on that's either similar stock or very close? I saw a post via Tom saying how Kai facilitated in getting genetics out to people (from Spain maybe?). Is it plausible to still obtain those... is this Kai still around?

Truth be told being I'm newer to the scene I've only experienced mediocre plants and smoke... and from what I've been catching up on here and other threads is that Tom hills haze is the one to get your hands on. The only online offering I found was an open pollination repro via Seedbay/Proseeds by Mad Mac... hope I don't come across disrespectful in any regard, I just am big on provenance and legitimate genes being the rename game is such a widespread issue

Any advice or criticism is welcomed.

Thanks all

Fitzera

I just read this whole thing from start to finish and fuck me it's lit a fire inside to try more nld types. Damn you all and thank you at the same time.
I need alot more practice though, the congo creek haze are not so happy with me right now, especially the ohaze leaner 😒

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For me, the most surprising post from TH was that NLD is Indica with narrow leaves. I've been reading as much as possible regarding both BLD/NLD. I'm not finding anything to substantiate that claim.

Bnyest

For me, the most surprising post from TH was that NLD is Indica with narrow leaves. I've been reading as much as possible regarding both BLD/NLD. I'm not finding anything to substantiate that claim.

The Correct Cannabis Taxonomy

Broad- Leaved Drug (BLD) Type: Cannabis Indica spp. Afghanica

Plants under this category are most commonly referred to as “Indica” and are characterized by their short stature, broad leaves, high cannabinoid and terpene production, and copious resin production. As the Latin name suggests, BLD types are generally agreed to have originated either on the Asian subcontinent or possibly in Afghanistan- hence the high resin production, which protects the plants from excessive heat and frigid temperatures common in these regions. When it comes to aroma, indica strains tend to emit musty, earthy, and skunky odors due it’s terpene profile- β-myrcene, α-pinene, and camphene are the three common terpenoids found in these strains. Jean-Baptiste Lamarck, a French naturalist, was the first European botanist to classify this type in 1785.

At one time Indica strains typically contained around 15-18% total THC. However, with modern and improved cultivation methods some strains have been tested at over 30%, putting these strains’ cannabinoid content on par with Sativa strains.
Narrow- Leaved Drug (NLD) Type: Cannabis Indica spp. Indica

The Latin name may be a bit misleading, but NLD types are more commonly called “Sativa” in the commercial cannabis industry. Technically speaking, however, all THC- producing varieties of cannabis are indicas.

NLD types originate from Central and South America. This strain of cannabis is typically distinguished by its long, thin leaves, lighter color, and tall, airy buds. Plants can grow up to 20 ft tall when cultivated outdoors.

The THC of a Sativa strain will contain between 19-25% total THC while exhibiting sweet, fruity and/or spicy aromas from terpenoids such as α-terpinolene, limonene, and Linalool.

Bnyest

Broad- Leaved Hemp (BLH) Type: Cannabis Indica spp. Chinensis

BLH types are found in certain parts of East Asia above the 40th parallel. Because they do not produce high amounts of cannabinoids, BLH crops are most commonly used for fiber and seed.
Narrow-Leaved Hemp (NLH) Type: Cannabis Sativa

NLH types The term sativa simply means “cultivated” and describes the common hemp plant grown widely across Europe in the 1700’s. Native to Europe and western Eurasia, NLH types have been grown for centuries as a fiber and seed crop, and were introduced to the New World during European colonization. Although it is the only “sativa” in the bunch, NLH types do not produce high amounts of cannabinoids or terpenoids.
Ruderalis: Cannabis Sativa spp. Spotanea

Ruderalis are most likely feral, escaped populations of cultivated European hemp which have adapted to their cold environment by expressing autoflowering characteristics. Ruderalis landraces are found north of the 40th parallel, exhibit excellent mold and frost resistance, have a very short flowering cycle and produce small, thin flowers with low cannabinoids and terpenes. These landraces are not very common in the commercial genepool, but hybrids with the ruderalis’ autoflowering characteristic are becoming more widely available. Because these strains flower based on the age of the plant- not the light cycle- crops can be grown year-round without the need for artificial light or light deprivation.

Latest posts

Latest posts