Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    Sorry for lack of updates. Covid-19 and all. Roaring 20’s are taking a back seat to other more important matters. All the mothers needed some assistance as I’ve been neglecting them. Some white fly, aphid and gnat issues. Nothing serious, but I’ve started them on a three dose cycle of organic oils to remediate. Waiting on some parts for my Turbo-Klone and then I’ll be able to start taking cuts for what will ultimately be the grow. My baby Killer Malawi and Super Malawi haze don’t love the soil that they are in, but I think I will get them sorted out. I’m also likely to pop the one CBD#1 and Belida Kif as I spent yesterday digging out 6 x 50 gallon holes where I plan to drop those two. Trying to figure out what else to put out there. This area is inland and as such gets pretty warm during the summer. Soil is primarily decomposed granite. I plan to add 30% compost in order to create a bit more hospitable soil conditions. It’s very difficult to get soil amendments right now with Covid, so I will likely amend with a organic vegetable food. Can’t get to fancy right now...so KISS. I’ll do the amendments in the next week or so...give the soil a couple weeks to ‘cook’ and will look to plant around May 1. More updates as I can...but with everything going on right now...it may be slow going. Stay safe everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    Originally posted by dubi View Post
    Hi Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Glad you order arrived safe and sound Thanks a lot for suporting our work, much appreciated.

Such amount of genetics should keep you busy for a few years
    Looking forward to follow your progresses with them!
    Thank you dubi and entire Ace crew. You guys rock. Yep, I’ll be a busy beaver for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    Originally posted by CodyPomeray View Post
    awwww shit. That c5haze x kali china got me froathing. I have my OxP NhxP and Cbd1xP going now. Such beautiful plants we get to work with! Let me know if you want to run some more lebanese at once than the 5. Something I intend to explore and got a fair bit of. Cheers brotha, great thread!
    Thanks CodyPomeray!

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    Hi Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Glad you order arrived safe and sound Thanks a lot for suporting our work, much appreciated.

Such amount of genetics should keep you busy for a few years
    Looking forward to follow your progresses with them!

Originally posted by Ur Humbl Nr8tor View Post
    The eagle has landed (roared). Thanks Ace for getting these to me w no issues. One week post ship.

View Image

Going to need to figure out what to add to my current grow. Thinking a few Lebanese and maybe the CBD #1 for my inland spot. Hot and dry...so should be perfect. Perhaps the Panama x PCK for the spot next to the ocean.

Leave a comment:

• CodyPomeray
    replied
    awwww shit. That c5haze x kali china got me froathing. I have my OxP NhxP and Cbd1xP going now. Such beautiful plants we get to work with! Let me know if you want to run some more lebanese at once than the 5. Something I intend to explore and got a fair bit of. Cheers brotha, great thread!

Leave a comment:

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    The eagle has landed (roared). Thanks Ace for getting these to me w no issues. One week post ship.

Going to need to figure out what to add to my current grow. Thinking a few Lebanese and maybe the CBD #1 for my inland spot. Hot and dry...so should be perfect. Perhaps the Panama x PCK for the spot next to the ocean.

Leave a comment:

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    A few shots from the veg tonight. I need to work on getting my space dialed in this weekend. It’s time to start taking clones of everything I’ve got going.

This is the Purple Haze x Malawi. Very nice tight internode spacing. I’m sure she will stretch a ton when going to flower.

Old OTH seedling. Just water atm...still showing that it’s over fed. No idea on sex for this one, but I’ll bet female as that’s all I’ve ever popped when OTH is involved.

Malawi S1. Based on convo w dubi, we think this is an S1 of the ‘new’ Killer Malawi. Probably the only one of these three that I even think about flowering indoors this year. The other two are going to be outdoor only.

The two on the right are Super Malawi Haze and the left is Killer A5. Probably give a very mild nutrient feed. Will need to decide what gets an indoor go from these 3. I’ve got a female F13, 3 x SSSDH and 2 x Strawberry Diesel that I also am considering for indoor.

Keep roaring!

Leave a comment:

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    Originally posted by baconman1945 View Post
    Hey, UHN, great start to a thread! I'm in agreement about how special the work that Ace is doing is. I look forward to the day that every breeder/seed producer is as transparent as Ace!

I recently received another order, and I can't wait to pop some more seeds. Harvested a few Bangi Hazes in December. Flowering ErdPurt, Zamaldelica and Purple Haze x Malawi right now. Next up will be another ErdPurt, Malawi x PCK, Bubba Hash and a non-Ace GG#4. Golden Tiger 3.0 is probably going to work it's way in after that, maybe alongside of a Panama cross.

Looking forward to seeing more of what you've got going!
    Thanks, baconman. I’ve got a big order of seeds hopefully coming in this week. I look forward to following you as well!

Leave a comment:

• baconman1945
    replied
    Hey, UHN, great start to a thread! I'm in agreement about how special the work that Ace is doing is. I look forward to the day that every breeder/seed producer is as transparent as Ace!

I recently received another order, and I can't wait to pop some more seeds. Harvested a few Bangi Hazes in December. Flowering ErdPurt, Zamaldelica and Purple Haze x Malawi right now. Next up will be another ErdPurt, Malawi x PCK, Bubba Hash and a non-Ace GG#4. Golden Tiger 3.0 is probably going to work it's way in after that, maybe alongside of a Panama cross.

Looking forward to seeing more of what you've got going!

Leave a comment:

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    Originally posted by BOMBAYCAT View Post
    The plants are looking good. I will be waiting for the smoke test. All the waiting is the hardest part for me.
    You and me both Bombaycat. Doesn’t help I’m really just running indoors right now to clone for outdoors. Who knows when the next flowers will come. Glad to have you on board, though!

Leave a comment:

• BOMBAYCAT
    replied
    The plants are looking good. I will be waiting for the smoke test. All the waiting is the hardest part for me.

Leave a comment:

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze. Original Reservior genetics. Whatever you care to think about the man, this is maybe one of the best seed releases Rez ever put out. The plants are very loud with the diesel genetics.

This is plant one.

My favorite in early veg so far. A mix between the Diesel and the SSH. Nice tight internodes.

Plant three is a weird little girl. Definitely leaning more to the Sour Diesel.

Number two is in between. Early leaves more Diesel, but now the leaves are starting to stretch to look more SSH leaning.

Leave a comment:

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    I’m hopeful dubi won’t mind me adding some of the other plants I’m getting my ‘roar’ on in 2020.

Here’s the lone female DJ F13 original stock...

Definitely has a strong lean towards the OPT.

Check out the female preflowers

Huge, purpling and already glistening with stalked trichomes. Plenty of non stalked on the stem.

The other two F13’s are male. One looks to be pretty much auto. If I can keep it alive, I’m going to have fun with that pollen. Assuming it’s not sterile (common w F13). The other is also male, but shows strong signs of the mutant aspects of F13. Trying to see if it will grow out.

Leave a comment:

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    Kudos to those who continue to push for a more just cannabis society.

‘Killer’ Malawi S1

Hopefully dubi can comment along the way once I get this one into flower. Let me know how representative it is to the mother. Smell on the stem is very faint at this stage.

Leave a comment:

• BeAn v.2.0
    replied
    Originally posted by Range View Post
    Unfortunately my country hasn't even reached the roaring twenties yet, we are still stuck in the Dark Ages of cannabis prohibition.

So while the rest of the world continues to make many leaps forward with all things cannabis, those of us that choose to grow the plant under penalty of punishment from the law can only watch on, enjoy what we can do, and send the rest of you good vibes.
    They cant take us all brother!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X