What's new

CBD # 1 Feminized

Humple W.

Recently topped my two CBD#1. I'm surprised by how squat and tightly stacked these plants are. I've had the light on pretty low the whole time, expecting them to stretch a bit, but nope, they're not having it. These girls aren't the type to come running when you whistle! Intriguing.

Attachments

• 0128211656.jpg
    0128211656.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 39

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful friend :thank you: Thanks a lot for revisiting CBD #1 strain (this new one look even better than the previous!) and glad you are enjoying with her terpenes, resins and healing qualities. Huggsss! :ying:

View Image

Last Photos from CBD#1

so fruity! terpene bomb and a mood improver for real.
I recommend vaporizing at a gentle low temp to really get her full profile into your palette. The high notes are somewhere between Jasmin bouquettes and citric zesty limes, lemons, tangerines really mouth wateringly enjoyable, again especially when vaped. The onset and delivery of the CBD is rather rapid. I have not researched oral application or transcutaneous methods.
The initial onset is cerebral, visual and then physical. A range of pleasure is noted in the forefront of the head and around the eyes and this then continues to the CNS and full body relaxation develops. Onset thru vaping is immediate although after initial intensity is noted for a period of 3 to 7 minutes before moving towards a full body effect. Peaking is around 20 minutes after consumption although thd body maybe modifying it at different ratios according to amount used and subject testing it.
I observed tolerance build up only if abused from repeated non stop usage which ultimately ended up. in testers sleeping blissfully and deeply for hours.. Very good medicinal plant with big yields. It offers clean holistic therapy to a lot of the problems and health concerns in life today. Easy to cultivate, propogates with cloning easily and adapts to environments rapidly during both phases of its life cycle.
Thank You Ace Seeds for this gem. Something for everyone.. Do consider making extracts with your trim too!!!!

Hi nldfarmer,

The infertility problems were mainly with Cannatonic 1 S1 parental plants and when reversing CBD #1 clone only (main Cannatonic S1 parental plant used to produce CBD #1 seedline). Some CBD #1 x (ErdPurt A/CBD #1) plants also showed low fertility but not as problematic as CBD #1 clone only, fortunately the best CBD #1 x (ErdPurt A/CBD #1) plants were more fertile and those were used to inbred and stabilized the strain and the desired chemotype.

Regarding your case, i would recommend you to try both (hybrid x parent and parent x hybrid) to check it out which one produces the best blend of traits based on your breeding goals. The infertility problems we had when breeding CBD #1 strain are not necessarily related to your case, most times there are not fertility problems in such first backcrosses, fertility problems are mostly related to certain cases-parental plants and through much severe inbreeding.

Hey Dubi, maybe I missed something but do you have a preference for which is the pollen donor when you do a backcross? I noticed you didn't mention a CBD #1 x (ErdPurt A/CBD #1), did that one have similar fertility issues?

I've done some hybrid x parent backcross but am trying out parent x hybrid now and am just curious if there's any rhyme or reason to it.

Welcome to ICMag Tgun :wave: Please, keep us updated.

Looking very healthy and uniform Humple W :yes:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi !

Adding my 2 cents on the CBD#1,

I grew one plant, with the sole purpose of sharing samples around, because I gotta to say pure CBD isn't really for me.

The phenotype I grew in soil in greenhouse was very easy to grow, very resistant to powdery mildew and oidium, and ended up yielding around 250g, having been start mid may. It was cut mid october.

the smell is reminiscent of the AC/DC line with its very sweet component, with some hints of berries, quite lemoney. buds are very dense, and got a very nice resin coverage. Actually, when pressed into rosin it yields better than any of my outdoor strain for this year.

the smoke - well I can comment on the taste it s nice and smooth, not as intense as I would like to, but grown organic in the sun makes it still very enjoyable.
the high well- I can t comment for me.

though one friend who is currently undergoing chemo, and is a good thc smoker, actually told me that we was wondering if he didn t start to like CBD more. It helped him tremendously with body pain, and stress - though doesn t work for appetite as expected.
multiple friends that are used to smoke EU grown commercial cbd confirmed that there is very little THC in my phenotype, however for the most sensitive ones they comment that it does have a little more thc then what is sold as cbd buds, but still loved it. So my guess is around 1% thc vs 15/20% cbd.

Also I could add instant help for one girl friend for period related pain. she had zero tolerance, and got actually a bit high and giggly, but not overwhelmed.

Overall I am glad to have grown this plant who helped and "educated" a lot of people around, despite not being my cut of tea - ill stick to THC - it is a must have in a jar for sharing !

Humple W.

My two CBD#1 plants remain quite uniform, two weeks later, and six days into flower. Beauties!

My ailing, elderly father pays $60-$75 every two weeks for a 30-count bottle of 25mg CBD pills. He has pulmonary fibrosis and the CBD aids his breathing, so it has become a necessary part of his daily regimen, but it's terribly expensive. This harvest, however modest, will ensure that he doesn't have to pay for his CBD for many months. I'm very thankful to Ace for producing such a medicinal plant and making it available!

Attachments

• 0213210942.jpg
    0213210942.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 42

Humple W.

Pics taken yesterday, at 10 days in flower. Still quite uniform! I will note that the plant on the left seems to have taken better to cloning. I'll be testing both of these for their CBD level, and intend to keep running the plant that tests highest (unless they're pretty close and the lower testing cut has other advantages).

Attachments

• 0217210922.jpg
    0217210922.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 0217210922a.jpg
    0217210922a.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 47

Humple W.

Yesterday, at 16 days of flower. I thought peeps might be interested to see the development, week-by-week... They surely are happy and healthy!

Attachments

• 0223211051.jpg
    0223211051.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 47

Tgun

I'll be watching yours here. They look good and just interested in how they do. Im putting off a little starting mine since I had a seed incident when none of the presprouted seed ended up fully cracking out of their shells. No idea what happened as I did it like usual. Other than using a 6500k blue cfl which I've never used. Does anyone know if that is too blue for some reason? I'm starting some more but fewer just in case.

Thanks dubi. I've been a lurker and a member both before here but forgot my info so I started over. I'm just really glad to have some info on these cbd #1.

jonnyfli

Yesterday, at 16 days of flower. I thought peeps might be interested to see the development, week-by-week... They surely are happy and healthy!
look fine look mighty happy 16 days in i will keep a good eye on these godspeed with these :thank you::)

Humple W.

I'll be watching yours here. They look good and just interested in how they do. Im putting off a little starting mine since I had a seed incident when none of the presprouted seed ended up fully cracking out of their shells. No idea what happened as I did it like usual. Other than using a 6500k blue cfl which I've never used. Does anyone know if that is too blue for some reason? I'm starting some more but fewer just in case.

Thanks dubi. I've been a lurker and a member both before here but forgot my info so I started over. I'm just really glad to have some info on these cbd #1.

I just recently switched to 5000k LED strips in my plant nursery, but I exclusively used 6500k CFLs in there for a few years before that, and always had great germ rates, so I definitely don't think it's the spectrum.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks titoon29 for sharing your experience with CBD #1 :) much appreciated!

Glad to hear she was resistant in your climate, producing a good amount of frosty and terpy buds, those are some of the strongest points of CBD #1, it produces a much more resinous and terpy outcome than the CBD rich flowers sold in EU.

Pleased to know your friends in need of medical relief found CBD #1 desirable, it's a great strain to relief chronic pains, anxiety and stress.

Thanks for the frequent updates Humple W! ;) Looking perfectly healthy, keep up the good work!

mr.pistil

I’m late to the party but wanted to jump in. I just flipped my first CBD#1 and she's growing like crazy. I topped her once and am working (LSTing) to spread her out.

I grow using Doc Bud's High Brix method. She's under a Fluence SPYDRx Plus LED.

Excited to see how she does. (This is my first post? going to try to attach a pic)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=85670.

Tgun

Again thanks. I thought they would do good, I've used many cfls to start before so I don't get it either. I spent some more on the larger cfls but besides cannabis I will be starting all my tomatoes and peppers this way. Gives me some cooler lights to start with.

TyroneShoelace

Here's the 4 week update! The fragrance has intensified notably, so just opening the tent makes it smell like someone just started peeling an orange. Delectable!
Beautiful! Not sure if you could have happier plants than that. That orange zest sounds delicious. Can't wait to see them finish!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great development after 1 month of flowering Humple W. :yes: Glad you are enjoying so far with their aromas!

Thanks for sharing yours mr.pistil Best wishes with her! ;)

mr.pistil

Here’s a four week update on my CBD 1. Not quite where Humple W's is at the same age, but coming along nicely.

The lady photobombing the CBD 1 at the bottom is a Lemon Paki (clone only). She’ll be harvested tomorrow or Mon.

Attachments

• photo2030836.jpg
    photo2030836.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 41