Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zamaldelica - Winter Run

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Love the leaves on the Zamaldelica . Beautiful plant.!! After One month cure it is very potent

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Dropped Cat View Post
      Great looking plant with awesome structure, was there any
      training or cutting?

      Lots of good light makes such a difference.
      LST training with twist ties. You can see one of the red and white twist ties towards the bottom left of the plant. The plant looks best in the morning and can get droopy if temp goes to low and/or if I add too much water so Ive been keeping a close eye on her. I cut one branch of and gave it to a buddy so hopefully his clone will take off soon. I'll put her in a 5 gallon bucket this weekend and flip to flower.
      Ace Seeds - Zamaldelica Grow Completed

      Comment


        #18
        Oh Yeah. I forgot to mention that I had sent MadMac about ten messages asking questions about soil, containers and everything else needed for a successful grow. MadMac has answered every question promptly and with detailed explanations!
        Thanks MM!
        Ace Seeds - Zamaldelica Grow Completed

        Comment


          #19
          Legend

          Comment


            #20
            Soil Mix pH test result

            Here is the pH test result of the soil mix I will be using for the transplant to flower: 60 % high quality peat, 30 % coco fiber, 10 % worm casting and a bit of perlite and guano in polm form. It looks like it's around 6.5 pH.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Azure; 12-21-2015, 01:29.
            Ace Seeds - Zamaldelica Grow Completed

            Comment


              #21
              Transplanted into a 6 gallon and had some burn from the new soil but the new sets of leaves look okay. Some burn from lights too because she's jumping into the lamps!
              Attached Files
              Ace Seeds - Zamaldelica Grow Completed

              Comment


                #22
                I have been doing a winter run also. Kind of pissed at myself for not doing it years earlier. I crossed a female Hawaiin with a Zamaldelica male last season. Hope it finishes in time for f2's for this summers grow. I leave seeds in bud through the cure. I will be following along here. Peace

                Comment


                  #23
                  Update and questions

                  If you take a look, the newer sets of leaves are drooping and the tips are curling under. I think it may be from lack of water since it didn't have water yesterday. What do you guys think is causing the droopy leaves? Any Zamaldelica/sativa growers out there with some critiques and advice? Also, what phenotype is this lady leaning towards if any? You know like a Malawi, Zamal or Thai pheno. Thanks!
                  Attached Files
                  Ace Seeds - Zamaldelica Grow Completed

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Try backing off the N a bit and see if that helps. Looks pretty green and sometimes excess N curls leaf tips. Less leaf in the bud too. You'll also attract less bugs. Dry things up a bit if you can. This also helps with bugs. Those deep ridges sometimes indicate temperature stress and/or salt buildup. Act accordingly if this is the case. sometimes a good flush is all that's needed to perk your buddy up.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Thai leaning, best guess. What's the smell like?
                      "So we're just done with phrasing, right, that's not a thing anymore?."

                      "He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".


                      Comment


                        #26
                        Does look Thai leaning, though as Iskra said back of nutes a little and let her dry out

                        Comment


                          #27
                          zamaldelica doesn't require lots of nutes and I've found that they do have a natural droop to them everyday like a nap for toddlers, mine do this every afternoon all phenos, looks like yours do the same and the curling clawing could be from too much water. All of mine prefer closer to drought like conditions to overwatering. Lift the pots before and after watering to make sure your not drowning the roots.

                          Pheno looks thai-ish with some zamal to it. Do you have early regs or later version?
                          Hi, I'm Shooter!

                          My grow albums: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=436839

                          Ace and CBG grow 2017
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339558

                          Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346238

                          "Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."
                          The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Dropped Cat View Post
                            Thai leaning, best guess. What's the smell like?
                            As of now, the flowers do not smell but if you rub the stem, it has a pungent carrot-like smell.

                            Originally posted by Shooters View Post
                            zamaldelica doesn't require lots of nutes and I've found that they do have a natural droop to them everyday like a nap for toddlers, mine do this every afternoon all phenos, looks like yours do the same and the curling clawing could be from too much water. All of mine prefer closer to drought like conditions to overwatering. Lift the pots before and after watering to make sure your not drowning the roots.

                            Pheno looks thai-ish with some zamal to it. Do you have early regs or later version?
                            The plant looks the best in the very early morning. Nice and perky leaves reaching for the lights. I stabilized the room temperature to keep it from getting too cold and I noticed more growth and less droopiness. I believe this plant is taking naps at times.
                            She's in a 6.2 gallon pot and I've been giving her 1 gallon of water every other day. It's just enough water to run out from the bottom of the container. I will try a two day water break to see how she responds.

                            These are fem seeds with a date of 11/1/15 on the package.

                            Thanks for the tips guys!
                            Ace Seeds - Zamaldelica Grow Completed

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by Azure View Post
                              If you take a look, the newer sets of leaves are drooping and the tips are curling under. I think it may be from lack of water since it didn't have water yesterday. What do you guys think is causing the droopy leaves? Any Zamaldelica/sativa growers out there with some critiques and advice? Also, what phenotype is this lady leaning towards if any? You know like a Malawi, Zamal or Thai pheno. Thanks!
                              keep the updates coming...

                              What day of bloom are you on? which light cycle 11/13?
                              LostTribe

                              C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

                              Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
                                keep the updates coming...

                                What day of bloom are you on? which light cycle 11/13?
                                I started a 12-12 flower cycle December 20 (31 days of bloom) and after 60 days of 12-12, I will go to 11-13.
                                Ace Seeds - Zamaldelica Grow Completed

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X