What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers Availability and Quality

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
According to the Surterra website they sell buds at all dispensaries now except one in Tampa I believe. My plan is to buy 7g of ground Sativa for daytime and 7g of ground Indica (granddaddy purple) to hopefully help me sleep. Vivid bad dreams.

The doctor I saw yesterday was pretty knowledgeable about mj so I just let him talk. But he said nothing I didn't already know. He is in favor of home growing. And I added that especially since the cannabis plant is a bio-accumulator organic growing is even more important.

He talked at length about the Stanley brothers in CO and Charlotte's Web after I prompted him. One thing he said is that the 1:1 THC to CBD ratio plants are common now. As of a few years ago I don't think that was true. But breeding IS taking such leaps and bounds so didn't argue. I just wish there were more doctors like him.
I just went to their site.. no buds : https://www.surterra.com/shop/ Maybe they didnt update their site? :dunno:

dddaver

Veteran
page 5 or 6 of their "shop":

pre-ground-flower5.png

Are you a new customer?

Receive 15% off your first order and 20% off your second order.
Valid for new patients only.
Learn More

FloatDrift Pre-Ground Flower 7g

Flower Rated 4.50 out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings
(4)
$50.00

Description
Now available for in-store purchase at all locations!*

*Pre-Ground Flower is not available at the Tampa-Fowler location. Visit our Brandon Wellness Center for a full selection of Float products!
7g per package
Drift is our line of indica-leaning products and strains. Most people will experience a sedative effect, with an allover relaxation in the body and mind.
Pre-ground flower is exactly that—it’s whole flower, ground for more convenient use. All of the full-spectrum benefits of whole flower in a simple, ready to consume form.
Available in a variety of strains and potencies.
Check with your Wellness Center on strain availability:

• LA Confidential
  • Oregon Noble
  • Granddaddy Purple

prune

Veteran
Wow, that's just horrifying. There should be a law against that, but I'm guessing that there is a law for that?

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
page 5 or 6 of their "shop":

View Image

Are you a new customer?

Receive 15% off your first order and 20% off your second order.
Valid for new patients only.
Learn More

FloatDrift Pre-Ground Flower 7g

Flower Rated 4.50 out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings
(4)
$50.00

Description
Now available for in-store purchase at all locations!*

*Pre-Ground Flower is not available at the Tampa-Fowler location. Visit our Brandon Wellness Center for a full selection of Float products!
7g per package
Drift is our line of indica-leaning products and strains. Most people will experience a sedative effect, with an allover relaxation in the body and mind.
Pre-ground flower is exactly that—it’s whole flower, ground for more convenient use. All of the full-spectrum benefits of whole flower in a simple, ready to consume form.
Available in a variety of strains and potencies.

• LA Confidential
  • Oregon Noble
  • Granddaddy Purple
Well Daver, I'll admit that I didnt look that far into the site and you are correct but that is shake not really flowers (buds). If, like I did, just do the pull down 'types', 'flowers' are not listed listed.

dddaver

Veteran
8oz-flower.png

FloatDrift Whole Flower 3.5g

Flower Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 5 customer ratings
(5)
$30.00

Description
3.5g per package
Whole flower allows you to experience the benefits of full-spectrum cannabis in a more traditional form. Our flower is carefully crafted and monitored from seed to sale, so we can ensure that only the highest quality products reach the shelves.
Float Whole Flower is available in a variety of potencies and strains. Ask your local Wellness Guide which Float Whole Flower product is best for you.

• Granddaddy Purple
  • LA Confidential
  • Oregon Noble
Find a Store
***NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE ORDER***
The prices below are based on Standard Daily Use (SDU) which may not be the same for all patients. Please talk to your recommending physician to find out what SDU works best for your condition.
30 day = $30 | 50 day = $50 | 70 day = $70

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
View Image

FloatDrift Whole Flower 3.5g

Flower Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 5 customer ratings
(5)
$30.00

Description
3.5g per package
Whole flower allows you to experience the benefits of full-spectrum cannabis in a more traditional form. Our flower is carefully crafted and monitored from seed to sale, so we can ensure that only the highest quality products reach the shelves.
Float Whole Flower is available in a variety of potencies and strains. Ask your local Wellness Guide which Float Whole Flower product is best for you.

• Granddaddy Purple
  • LA Confidential
  • Oregon Noble
Find a Store
***NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE ORDER***
The prices below are based on Standard Daily Use (SDU) which may not be the same for all patients. Please talk to your recommending physician to find out what SDU works best for your condition.
30 day = $30 | 50 day = $50 | 70 day = $70
Guess I'm wrong again.:blackeye:

Hmm,

I’ve heard they had Pre-Ground Flowers.

I wonder if it’s because they couldn’t get them to turn out right so they just grind it all up instead of trying to sell subpar Buds?

If you do try it, again, please leave a review dddaver thanks!

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Hmm,

I wonder if it’s because they couldn’t get them to turn out right so they just grind it all up instead of trying to sell subpar Buds?

PreGround... shake... call it what they want you to call it.. are there bits of seeds in there? maybe boys they didnt want any longer.

or maybe I'm to skeptical of the 'system'.:biggrin:

I just saw a picture of this “Pre-Ground” Flower.

Looks really leafy...

I saw it on reddit. There is a sub there for FL medical marijuana.

dddaver

Veteran
One review at surterra of pre-ground.

Rated 5 out of 5

4 weeks ago
Called and preorder the 1st day out. Stopped by after work, it’s really nice ground flower almost like powder and the thc (black jack) was 20% so its not like it’s the shake or the trims or the crap leftovers. Ordering is quick and easy even let’s you know what that have before even going then getting there just pay and off you go with actual weight of 7g all smokable and high thc at 20% awesome! Very quick to load. Caution! Use something to scoop or help shovel out dont just tip! Sooner or later it will get caught and then will release all at once it poured all over my over hand but I do it over a try so it was fine but for real it was close to 2g. That could have been very bad.

pre-ground-flower5-300x300.png

Float
Hover Pre-ground Flower 7g

Flower

You must be logged in to post a review.

I haven't decided whether to try the pre-ground or just get the 3.5g bud. Pre-ground sounds okay though.

dddaver

Veteran
Hmm,

I smoked a bowl of preground last night (granddaddy purple, indica). I grow way better. Had 3 hits of whole bud (black jack, hybrid) this morning. Good bud but I still prefer my organic grown.

Harvesting Blue Dream soon.
I also wanted to buy some sativa, "Myakka Native" but they only had pre-rolls at 2 for $12 :yoinks:, no flower. Maybe they'll have whole flower sativa next time I go, hopefully?

Yeah, the Pre-ground doesn’t sound good.

Most Dispensary flower doesn’t compare with home grown, I'll definitely agree with that. I have had some high quality flowers though, after I cured them lol.

Try some other places, especially if they have first timer discounts.

Plus, it’s nice to be legal :D

Well, I’ve fallen for the HYPE...

Got some of the “Boutique Quality Cannabis” lol.

I got the top shelf Chem D and mid shelf Mandarin Triangle Kush, and a few prerolls of MAC 1. With discounts it was about $150 for the ~1/2 ounce delivered.

The quality is very good, it still needs to be cured longer in my opinion (and this is the place that is supposed to focus on curing and quality). The Chem D is the real deal, rubbery, chemy goodness. The Mandarin TK is good as well but has a kinda funky taste. Haven’t tried the MAC 1 prerolls yet but it smells awesome and the pics people have been posting of their Buds from this batch look amazing.

Sucks a little bit that I have to cure it longer and I definitely wouldn’t pay single 1/8th price ($68 for top shelf!), but in bulk and with discounts I’d say that they have Medical Cannabis comparable to the other companies.

dddaver

Veteran
I'm kinda curious how that works. Surterra is the only dispensary here. And they don't deliver flower products. And because the mail is federal that makes sense.

But I would get it delivered if I could. I do have a card. Are there dispensaries that will mail flower?

Not through the mail.

You place an order for delivery through their website or the I heart Jane website. They will text you that they received it, then they will usually Call you when it’s ready and to set up the Delivery time.

Each dispensary has their own delivery drivers. In my experiences with a couple different Dispensary’s Delivery Services they will deliver to your house or work if that is something that would be ok with your job.

You usually have to set a time period that they can deliver to you in and it’s usually a long window of time, so you might be waiting.

Also, with the C-Virus wait times might be longer.

I’ve also heard that Trulieve’s online order/Delivery system sucks but they are supposed to be updating it by Monday.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Those bastids are selling cookies like mine for $15 each!!

I have been giving them away. Damn. But I use Betty Crocker mix.

https://elementalwellnesscenter.com/shop/ps/066527273044/

Those are 100 mg each cookie. They say pure THC, but is that from what? My cookies have all the compounds except terps, which cook off during vaping, and more so during the subsequent 250* for 30 min decarb.

I get about 40 cookies in a batch. Making the butter, I use about 75 gr ABV which may be 10%, in a pound of butter, so 7.5 gr in each batch of butter, which reduces down to under a pound when making. It takes about 1/2 of that butter to make a 40 cookie batch. So 100 mg per cookie is about right. :biggrin:

I just went to trulieve website per your post. I'm sorry but to me it's a sad website and their "inventory" is even sadder.

Now this is a cannabis business
https://elementalwellnesscenter.com/

trulieve looks more like it's owned by greedy opportunists, sorry.

So I guess I'm left wondering as million of us are, will Fla ever compete with that as an example?

I hope so but right now it doesn't look that way to me

No cookies hear in FL yet.

I believe that they just passed allowing Edibles but they haven’t rolled out the products yet.

They were trying to make Edibles another route of administration different from Oral lol. But this would need another Doctor’s Order and it would be limited like Flowers are now.

Florida is so far behind some States, but so far ahead of others...

Latest posts

Latest posts