What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers Availability and Quality

You can get a whole lot more than CBD products if you have a Medical Card, maybe you should have stayed here?

Fl has pretty much any high THC strain you want. The genetics and quality are steadily improving; you can get flower, shatter, crumble, rosin, etc. Availability is slightly an issue though.

I just wish we could grow our own.

Perhaps this stupid C-Virus will make it so they let us...

Still haven’t tried Surterra Flowers yet, although I will be trying them relatively soon...

The most recent place I tried is Grow Healthy.

Another place that has a reputation for having some “Botique Quality” Strains and a focus on Curing. All of their regular 1/8s are $50 but after discounts and sales they are comparable with the other Dispos.

I have to say that their trim job is good and their Cannabis Flower was pretty much all of the way cured. They have some interesting Strains too like Bubba Kush and Strawberry Haze that have some pretty sticky buds!

dddaver

Veteran
That's one thing Surterra is bad at, curing. But they do have 3rd party independent testing of each product. Each bottle has a has a code. The ones I bought yesterday say FEB20 for example. I assume that means harvested in February.

I believe that all of the Florida Dispensaries have to have their products Third Party Tested.

Seems to me like almost all Florida Flower is not Cured properly. I usually find myself finishing the Cure at home by burping the jars twice a day.

The really wet stuff I’ll even leave the jars open until it starts to dry out.

I’ve never received Dry Flowers but have heard that can happen too, in which case Boveda or Integra 62% Humidity packs are recommended to rehydrate the Flowers.

Still haven’t tried Surterra. I was planning on it but apparently they have limits on how much Flowers you can buy? That sucks and I believe they are pretty much the only company that does that. Perhaps I’ll get to try them sometime soon...

I did try out this place called VidaCann. They supposedly grow organically in “Latvian peat moss” and have some very interesting Strains including some of the product line from the Israeli company Tikun Olam which has been doing Medical Cannabis Research for years now.

Their Flowers are pretty good - trim job and cure is decent, and their prices are in line with most other Dispensaries.

Don’t know if any other people from here have gotten to try the One Plant MAC 1?

I got a 1/2 oz like 10 days ago and now it’s almost halfway gone lol - great stuff that’s super crystallized and tastes like sour cherry cookies!

They are supposed to be releasing Ice Cream Cake and Sour Dubble soon too...

dddaver

Veteran
Surterra is just really easy. Totally online order and curbside pick up. You can go in if you want. I think they do have purchase limits but I think you can get a 70 day supply.

There are a few small dispensaries here now. Trulieve has a super silver haze I might try.

Surterra is just really easy. Totally online order and curbside pick up. You can go in if you want. I think they do have purchase limits but I think you can get a 70 day supply.

There are a few small dispensaries here now. Trulieve has a super silver haze I might try.

Yeah, but I believe that they limit Whole Flower to 2 1/8s per strain available. When I checked they didn’t have much Whole Flower available.

Hopefully they will soon, I figure it is just from selling so much during 4:20. I’m sure that I’ll try them eventually as I believe that they are the only dispensary with straight GG#4 Flowers...

*also, don’t forget to check out Delivery options. One Plant, Trulieve, Rise, Vidacann, and Liberty all deliver Flowers and Grow Healthy is starting to deliver Flowers too. Most places deliver over the whole State and will waive the delivery fee if you spend above a certain amount.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
They are supposed to be releasing Ice Cream Cake and Sour Dubble soon too...

If that ICC is like what I am vaping right now, grab some. I heat the freshly ground material on a volcano hybrid for about 10 seconds on 405*, and power blast a full hit. That stuff takes the same 3-4 seconds to get home, and it arrives with the kind of ear buzzing, vision blurring, dizzy spell passing through, effect. Best to be seated. That was the same for several hits. After the buzzing stops it is a nice stoney high. And that was just from blasting whatever chem it has in those terps.

sshz

I do a lot of business on the east coast, and send stuff regularly to Miami, Port St. Lucie and some other places nearby. Everyone there complains about the dispensary stuff- expensive and questionable quality. Actually, I hear the same thing up and down the coast over and over again.

Most anything grown in a large scale operation cannot complete with smaller, boutique growers. And when something does turn out really good, it goes out the back door large scale for an easy profit and to avoid taxes.

Florida is Vertically Integrated.

Meaning everything is produced (and Tracked) by one Company from Seed to Sale. It would be really hard to “push anything good out the backdoor”. Not saying it couldn’t happen...

This Vertical Integration is also why they won’t allow Home Grown. The companies are profiting massively from pumping out their early harvested, non-cured Buds...

You can find quality Cannabis from the Dispensaries here but it is rare and hard to get it because the supply is so limited.

However, everything has been improving a lot over the past two years that I’ve had my Card here.

There is also a Court Case that may dismantle Vertical Integration that is set for this May, 6, 2020.

*also, no surprise that Miami and surrounding areas have limited access, there aren’t many dispensaries there and there are a whole lot of people!

djav59

Ya all these other states had these big ideas too little did they know you cant tame the wild wood weed.

djav59

Only one vertical integration that's one chief cook bottle washer etc.
Go tell Aunt Mary ,go tell Uncle John grow your own marijuana and you'll live long ,long,long.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do a lot of business on the east coast, and send stuff regularly to Miami, Port St. Lucie and some other places nearby. Everyone there complains about the dispensary stuff- expensive and questionable quality. Actually, I hear the same thing up and down the coast over and over again.

Most anything grown in a large scale operation cannot complete with smaller, boutique growers. And when something does turn out really good, it goes out the back door large scale for an easy profit and to avoid taxes.

Best to GYO.

^we still don’t have Home-Grow in FL :(

Hopefully soon. There are people growing just waiting to get busted and go to court. I will just wait until it’s legal lol...

The Surterra closest to me didn’t have any selection of Flowers so I ended up at L.H.S., another FL Dispensary with cheaper options than most. The buds I got were pretty good for how cheap they were. Slightly leafy, but decent cure and the 1/2 oz was ~$100 after sales/discount. This was the first time I’d been back there in about a year and their quality has improved greatly.

dddaver

Veteran
There's a Liberty Health Services here but the one here doesn't offer curbside service yet. They offer a super silver haze I want to try.

My local L.H.S. was doing curbside pick-up. Try calling your’s...

I think they have free delivery if you order over $50, and they deliver Flowers too.

I like what I got from them the other day: Colombian Gold, Black Ghost OG, and Forbidden Lemon Glue.

I’ve had their Blue Dream and SSH before too and they were decent for dispo Cannabis too lol.

Last edited:

djav59

Some people will wait until Hell freezes ,but if your not part of the solution well then.
Whats your purpose?