No announcement yet.

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the title of this thread should be; beasters takes over cali ... the economy is hurting people in Cali, people on the street who where once connoisseurs are now trying to get the highest for the least amount of $ or growing there own.

indoor bunk just aint guna fly or stand out in a flooded market ... if you want your shit to go; (not talking clubs(they buy for profit margin only)) it has to be AAA type herb (Good outdoor just gets passed as indoor nowadays) ... if your shit has any issues like pm or bugs might as well hash it or drop it to beasters prices or hope you have an exporter.
    Cannabis Cures Cancer .ORG ... Greenstone Garden ... #calicannabisseeds
    Also known as Slips
    Garden Pics
    Old Smoke Reports

Comment

Originally posted by Yes4Prop215 View Post
      90 bucks an OZ means its probably stolen weed.....
      nah man im just plugged in...packs of outdoor purp for 1400...thats how i know its flooded in the central valley...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerDemo View Post
        nah man im just plugged in...packs of outdoor purp for 1400...thats how i know its flooded in the central valley...

so your tellin me your plugged up so good that your bangin out 90 oz on a p you gave 1400 for to only make a 40 dollar profit? WOW your the man

Comment

Originally posted by memphis man View Post
          so your tellin me your plugged up so good that your bangin out 90 oz on a p you gave 1400 for to only make a 40 dollar profit? WOW your the man
          where did u get 40 dollars profit on a P??? i dont get your logic

i can get em for 90 and they go for 200-240 EASY with this smell and bag appeal...check your math

Comment

90x16=1440

Comment

Last two pages of this thread are...
              Gone. FB
              Last edited by FreezerBoy; 05-27-2011, 04:57.

Comment

Well, that cleared my sinuses.

Play nice.

FreezerBoy's Destroyer Diary-Completed...... FreezerBoy's Thunk Diary-Completed...... Beginners Links

Comment

its unfortunate, but its the green rush. theres a recession right now, and a lot of unemployed people have chose to grow pot to get by...a year ago....i was getting, 2,800 a pound....now i cant even get 2100 pound....market is flooded. its that simple.

Comment

flooded with

flooded with weed. a bunch of so-so weed.

The good news is: Its not flooded with premium OG Kush, GDP, Sour Diesel, Haze.
                    Thats your cutting edge. Grow the best there is
                    Find me a good one and you're off the hook.
                    N.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Purpur View Post
                      flooded with weed. a bunch of so-so weed.

The good news is: Its not flooded with premium OG Kush, GDP, Sour Diesel, Haze.
                      Thats your cutting edge. Grow the best there is
                      ok, but some great growers on here are saying there barely getting 3k, more like 25-2800 a #.

I guess it depends on who you know?

Comment

Originally posted by turbolaser4528 View Post

I guess it depends on who you know?
                        and what/how you grow
                        Medical Grower in strict compliance with CA Health & Safety 11362.5 & 11362.7

Comment

it also depends on how many units you produce.. Your not gonna get over 3500 on weight.. I dont care who you are.

Comment

plenty of people in so cal are still getting 4+ for super well grown kushes. the thing about it is the real fire is pretty hard to come by these days, i swear all of our dopest growers moved to coloroado or some other med state cuz the dank is rare(more so than 5yrs ago) ......just wait til the outdoor season hits again, i really hope it's not a repeat of last years flood/crashing prices, things are barely starting to recover. thats when shit goes for cheap, when all the outdoor shwag floods in and sticks around til feb-march i swear people ignore the dank when p's are flyin for less than 2 all day.

bottom line: DANK = BANK
                            CA Med Patient in STRICT COMPLIANCE with CA Prop. 215

my shipping container grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308346

Comment

The abundance of pot out west has definitely affected the market in the east. Prices are down 1,000 an elbow...and more.
                              Looking for that awesome smoke from Hawaii I purchased from a surfer in 1991.No pun intended.Miss that weed.

Comment

i can walk to 7 collectives that cap at 40 an 1/8..and these have og-wax at 40 a gram..pizza's..med food..drinks..clones..

look at these 2 different kushs 200 a zip..the owner told me never pays over 1200lb..he turns 35 vendors a day away..

sooo much indoor, pick an choose...pick an choose..

Comment

Working...
                                X