What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
E-terpreter:

What Tona is trying to say:

The far east coast is different. We have seen all the Cali stuff time and time again. We have returned back to our roots...time and time again. He has stuff that others don't have...won't have.

dank.Frank

LOL! Thanks Frank! Now I know Hes full of shit. Reminds me of that commercial about salsa made in New York City. "Get a rope" LOL

California says this, "Hey East coast, You can have some more strains, just as soon as we make em for yuh, Yo.
And dont make us bring out the good shit now, Yo :tiphat:

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lmao,so now cali is the only place producing good strains???jokin me right?
go ahead and make more,and then we can show you how to grow them right.cause i know allllll that bs cali weed that makes its way out here is gettin no love.now that aint to say that the cali kats aint doin it up right,its just i know it aint you,and it also aint you that decides what cut goes where...and anything you hold is probably a phone call away for me.
i would never disrespect a whole coast because of a couple sour apples like these few in here.it seems like you either need to grow or smoke better weed,my worst mistakes are the best you could hope to do.

and dag,u can kill that homie shit.

McDank8O5

I thought this thread was about California? Who cares if you can hold down you city? Your need to brag over the net about all the 'hustlin you done before you was 15' shows us all how immature you are. What does telling us all that do for you? Boost your ego, okay fair enough. I just hope you realize how ignorant and quite honestly, forgive me for lack of better words, stupid you sound. You talk about providng 'good meds' on the same page you brag about how to starve the supply to gain the most profit from the demand. I hope your state establishes a MMJ system, I hope real, honest, and compassionate caregivers can establish themselves in 'your city' to provide patients with quality medicine. Patients, or in your case customers, don't need 'G's' who pride themselves in 'hustlin' providing them with anything to put into their body.

Just my opinion, and you know opinions - just like assholes , everybody's got one

spadedNfaded

Veteran
The reason Tona will be ok and "ahead-of-the-curve" if you will, is because he's lucky enough to be from the East coast. I've seen enough fighting over who's got what OG cut, cross or whatever from these Cali heads. East coast does do things differently, we trade cuts and respect instead of tough phrases and ego.

- SubN

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I haven't bothered to read most of this thread.

First piece of info is that prices are trickling up currently. Not by much, but where people were taking less recently. If the quality is in demand, and the strain is in demand, you can still get 3-32. So those of you who have good herb, should definitely make sure you're getting top dollar if you can. This is in the bay area by the way.

@tonatiuah- One day you will more than likely be getting 1k a pound, because that is approximately what it costs to produce a pound(indoors). Anytime there is a profit to be made, people will meet the demand. There might be a touch added on for risk, but that's it. If you have some boutique thing and people like you and your service, they might pay a bit more.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i understand that this thread is about cali,thats why after reading it i said idk if i would want it legal here if the price drops like they say,and there are fools moving in from everywhere to try to make a dollar.1k a pound i would never do....i understand what ur sayin bro but like the 3-32 a lb you are sayin people get,that aint even close to what they go for out here for quality bud...peeps out here can get anywhere from 4 to 6400 for quality.i dont understand where all the hate from some peeps came from because i dont want to see my market drop like that.
still with the fake ass smart remarks from some people that dont even make enough to cover a light bill if they have such a big op with such a small profit margin.
i dont hate on the west coast people tht i know but it seems like there is alot of hate comin off tht westside of the states...makes me feel good tho,if your hatin it means were doin somethin right.

McDank8O5

Most definitely Headband F1, post directly above mine is another case in point.
Not sure who the 'fake ass smart' jab was directed too, but it's a shame hate is where most of you people's energy is at.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you folks want this thread to stay open then you need to get off the anger and name calling....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wasnt directed at anyone special bro,just everyone that thinks their opinion is the only one.
its not like we want to see our prices plummet like people in other states...i was in Co. not long ago and they were telling me that the same type of thing was goin on there for a while.also they have big businesses coming in and buying huge warehouses,tryin to get in on the riches,in turn putting the local people that have been there doin it for years in fucked up situations.now if all these people that are tryin to flame me are so compassionate,why would they want to see other growers in their same messed up sinking boat???seems to me they would be like yo...dont let A,B,or C happen or your market will drop like mad.but instead they tried to hate on me for whatever reason,the way i worded it,the way i sound,the way they automatic categorized me as a thug???
oh well this thread is just like many others on here,a way to learn from peoples mistakes...so thanks alot for pavin the way cali,now we know exactly how to NOT go broke when we get the chances you had and blew.

btw JJ my bad brotha,you kno i keep it civil on here always,but after my 1st post i was flamed for my opinion,called mother fucker and all this other bs for it???tellin me im this and that like some kid.they obviously set this off,all i did was defend my position....im done with it.

peace-T-

McDank8O5

I'm not blaming you for starting this heated argument, just going to state that right away. But I saw nothing but vulgar and profanity from your posts so I have zero desire to help you out, or my fellow Californians who choose to resort to that to prove a point. Yes the way you present yourself, both in your speech and signature, comes off as thuggish. I wasn't flaming you for your speech, I just saw no need for you to brag about your 'hustlin' so openly, other than to boost ones self-pride. Again in one post you talk about providng 'good meds' on the same page you brag about how to starve the supply to gain the most profit from the demand. You also wished that your state never gets MMJ. That is one of the most selfish statements I've read on these forums, your willing to let patients who may desperately need cannabis suffer and possibly face jail time just so you can continue to make a profit triple fold what your overhead is? Please, I hope you are done with this thread we don't need your input in here anymore.

Again just my opinion, and you know opinions - just like assholes , everybody's got one

HowdyDoody

Cali outdoor is the new schwag.

I'm in TX of all places and prices have dropped!!! Last year the ticket was 32.... now its 18 same quality of work but just ALOT of it and we call it "Tumbleweed," it's obvious somewhere along the trip it met a tumbler to extract thc.

I'm in TX of all places and prices have dropped!!! Last year the ticket was 32.... now its 18 same quality of work but just ALOT of it and we call it "Tumbleweed," it's obvious somewhere along the trip it met a tumbler to extract thc.
You guys should call it, "twistandtumbleweed." It was trimmed by a twister trim machine and then tumbled in a pollen box. You're basically smoking hemp, lol. But at least it's not brick. =)

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
so much relativity lacking in this discussion

A) its pre outdoor harvest season, regardless whats happened to the game it affects price here and now if your smart you wont hold your indoors so you can be undercut by fresh cali outdoors

B) connoisseur is the new gourmet (always has been), as long as every one grows with that fast food mentality your tables will always be filled and it will always be worth it to serve them

C) if it really scares you that everyone is a grower its time to sell nutes not nugs

D) Relative to its worth pot will never be free and its cost to produce will be relative to legality

nothing to fear here boys but fear itself

Last edited:

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
From another thread in case you missed it.

224c5a35-01ec-4e34-a135-099a0b85add5.jpg

Ribsauce

Don't want to get in the middle of your pissing contest about East vs. West....I just wanted to interject that NOT EVERYONE has an asshole.

To that end, I'd like to edify you:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002132/
Imperforate anus: a defect that is present from birth (congenital) in which the opening to the anus is missing or blocked. The anus is the opening to the rectum through which stools leave the body.

Now you may return to your regularly scheduled prattle.

thats my boy axxx...but yo dont forget about the persistent cloaca and your good old mermaid syndrome....east coast all day:tiphat:

OH YEAAA...and i think a good way to diffuse this situation is for everyone to check out Tona's Karma genetics seed run thread...mofo killed it in there

BigDawg

this thread is why idk if i want mj legal in my state.i know i dont want a bunch of fools movin to my state,my city,thinkin they gonna make paper.it aint gonna happen.imma keep my area on lock.i been doin this for a few yrs,i got some decent strains,shiiit some awesome strains... and access to as many as i prolly can handle.whatever i have to do to keep bein the one tht they want to grab the meds from is what ill do.if that be havin all the best strains around,and the best grown weed around cause i care about my garden...but i aint gonna be sellin for no 800 a lb LOL,PALEASE !!!!! i couldnt see that with Betty Davis eyes.mf gonna pay me or ima keep killin this black market like i know how....F.U.C.K.E.M.
peace-T-

rofl