What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

roll its 1000w mix grow

S

speedemon

me too gunna be designing the new growroom on paper in the next few weeks ive got a 3.2m x 2.7m floor area to work with:)

peace

You lucky git to have such a nice size spare area to grow in :) I would love a bigger space, but then saying that my strain junky tendencies will go mad and before long I will need a bigger place again :( and it will go on until I had a warehouse lol. Cannot wait to see your new plans mate :tiphat::ying:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
You lucky git to have such a nice size spare area to grow in :) I would love a bigger space, but then saying that my strain junky tendencies will go mad and before long I will need a bigger place again :( and it will go on until I had a warehouse lol. Cannot wait to see your new plans mate :tiphat::ying:

hello there matey its a good space but im short on abit of hieght with it being on the loft

was thinking about perpetual growing with two lights, plant x amount under one light then half way through x amount under the other light so i got bud every 4-5 weeks rotating depending on strain but i wanna try scrog also if i can veg in another room under a screen then i should be able to move each plant over but that would take some practice to nail so i may just try perpetual first probably 6 per light

hmm 600's or 1ks:)

peace

S

speedemon

hello there matey its a good space but im short on abit of hieght with it being on the loft

was thinking about perpetual growing with two lights, plant x amount under one light then half way through x amount under the other light so i got bud every 4-5 weeks rotating depending on strain but i wanna try scrog also if i can veg in another room under a screen then i should be able to move each plant over but that would take some practice to nail so i may just try perpetual first probably 6 per light

hmm 600's or 1ks:)

peace

You know the answer to this mate :dance013::dance013: 1ks :tiphat::ying:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
You know the answer to this mate :dance013::dance013: 1ks :tiphat::ying:

gunna wait for cheeseys verdict on the adjusta watts then if 2 1k's is too hot in summer i can swap to the 600's

12 site airpot rta system looks good thinking on getting one of those to sort out the run off was looking at the danish trays but i may loose too much hieght once the drain fittings are on

an i got to sort the fan situation out cos this 6"l1 fan runs at around 70+db way too loud been looking at the 200mm td slient fans only 21db now thats very quiet

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
few pics @ 23 days
pics 123 bluemeanie
4 casy jones
5 nelly
6 psychosis
7 new additions to the veg room
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thanks for looking guys

S

speedemon

Some nice looking healthy plants you have there, I think you will do very well from this grow mate :)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Some nice looking healthy plants you have there, I think you will do very well from this grow mate :)

thanks for stopping by mate i hope so mate they havent stretched as much as i anticipated there about 18" from the light an i cant bring it down now without making a mess of things

gunna take some fan leaves off soon cos theres lots of shaded areas from the bigger leaves

psychosis looks very leafy is that what psychosis looks like :tiphat:

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
quick update these taken around day 30 flower
1blue meanie
2psychosis
3casey jones truecannabliss
4psychosis cola one of many
5nelly bottom left
thanks for looking guys hope you enjoy

peace

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
nelly

nelly

looking good, what's nelly? 2nd time I've heard the name, but whatsit? thanks

uk exodus cheese x northern lights supposed to be better than the original will soon see for myself

it is an exodus cut apparently:tiphat:

bet me to it mate lol

Latest posts

Latest posts