No specific order

Bluebird
      City Hall
      Kadinski
      Club Media
      1e Hulp
      Bushdoctor

Comment

Drooling reading some of these descriptions, I'd pay those Kashmir prices for top grade import hash.
        You may not vote on anymore threads ever again.

My Ice Cream Shoppe

Ice Cream, Skunk, Satori and Afghani (Current Grow)

Comment

I had my choice of import hash as a gift and I choose this riff mans Malika from de dampkring €14/g,really nice clear uplifting high and has earthy minty taste.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

"when you let go,things become magical and mystical"

Comment

hiya rinse,,thanks for the report,,,
            really looking forward to the hash available in Barcelona and Amsterdam,,,
            I can still remember the great hash we had in the 70s,,
            nepelese temple ball,,zero-zero,,,red seal black/afgahni,,,the was it or wasn't it opiated black hash,,,,the only weak hash I remember is red leb,,extremely pliable but no strength,,, the better hash commanded £25 a quarter in 78/79,,also remember zero-zero or double zero used to give me very vivid dreams and not always pleasent,,,s2
            Last edited by 944s2; 03-04-2014, 22:19. Reason: added info that i recently re-called

Comment

Originally posted by 944s2 View Post
              hiya rinse,,thanks for the report,,,
              really looking forward to the hash available in Barcelona and Amsterdam,,,
              I can still remember the great hash we had in the 70s,,
              nepelese temple ball,,zero-zero,,,red seal black/afgahni,,,the was it or wasn't it opiated black hash,,,,the only weak hash I remember is red leb,,extremely pliable but no strength,,, the better hash commanded £25 a quarter in 78/79,,,,,s2
              opiated black ,,such a dreamy stone ,,miss that shit

Comment

Originally posted by hazyfontazy View Post

an it came from essex lol

Comment

saying that most hash came through Harwich in late 70's early 80's ,,dover was used as a decoy by traffickers lol

Comment

an it came from essex lol
                    yeah hazy but we also can get a fair bit of shit in Essex as well lol,,
                    my mate turned down 10 oz only last night,,,all show and no go,,s2

Comment

944 with the first class skunk you grow I'm not surprised you have a discerning palate! I had some lovely Nepalese at Abraxas in Amsterdam; best example of black Nep I'd ever had. It left me with a happy, warm glow, and tasted like classic Nepalese hash, but cleaner.
                      You may not vote on anymore threads ever again.

My Ice Cream Shoppe

Ice Cream, Skunk, Satori and Afghani (Current Grow)

Comment

hazy,I remember the black with all the little white specks all over it so well and strangely at the time 78/79 used to get it from the dreads,,
                        only solid I ever got from the Jamaicans back then,,Don't remember them smoking it but they didn't really need to with the crème de la crème [lambsbread] in there pockets,,,s2

Comment

Hey there

Originally posted by mr.haze420 View Post
                          best import hash is in my stash lol

Am I right in thinking you have a coffeeshop?
                          May I ask, just out of interest, roughly what you would pay per gram for 40 micron and 70 micron mexican ice hash from morocco? Wholesale, before you sell it?

regards

SB

Comment

Originally posted by SativaBreather View Post
                            Am I right in thinking you have a coffeeshop?
                            May I ask, just out of interest, roughly what you would pay per gram for 40 micron and 70 micron mexican ice hash from morocco? Wholesale, before you sell it?

regards

SB
                            hi, been in amsterdam 15 years, do not own a shop but know lots of people in the hash trade. wholesale prices for top quality is 5 -8 euros a gram. check out my photo albums. great pix of many variety's. ask hazy about me. mr. h[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36167&pict ureid=857455']
                            hi ho super silver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

5-8 for bubble? a friend of mine got 14 euros a few years back from De Dampkring and Katsu used to sell moroc ice for 35 euros a gram

Comment

Mr Haze is your friend in Amsterdam .

Comment

Working...
                                X