What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where is the best import hash in the 'Dam

hazyfontazy

Veteran
hiya rinse,,thanks for the report,,,
really looking forward to the hash available in Barcelona and Amsterdam,,,
I can still remember the great hash we had in the 70s,,
nepelese temple ball,,zero-zero,,,red seal black/afgahni,,,the was it or wasn't it opiated black hash,,,,the only weak hash I remember is red leb,,extremely pliable but no strength,,, the better hash commanded £25 a quarter in 78/79,,,,,s2

opiated black ,,such a dreamy stone ,,miss that shit

hazyfontazy

Veteran
saying that most hash came through Harwich in late 70's early 80's ,,dover was used as a decoy by traffickers lol

Gelado`

Veteran
944 with the first class skunk you grow I'm not surprised you have a discerning palate! ;) I had some lovely Nepalese at Abraxas in Amsterdam; best example of black Nep I'd ever had. It left me with a happy, warm glow, and tasted like classic Nepalese hash, but cleaner.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
opiated black ,,such a dreamy stone ,,miss that shit

hazy,I remember the black with all the little white specks all over it so well and strangely at the time 78/79 used to get it from the dreads,,
only solid I ever got from the Jamaicans back then,,Don't remember them smoking it but they didn't really need to with the crème de la crème [lambsbread] in there pockets,,,s2

SativaBreather

Veteran
Hey there

Hey there

best import hash is in my stash lol

Am I right in thinking you have a coffeeshop?
May I ask, just out of interest, roughly what you would pay per gram for 40 micron and 70 micron mexican ice hash from morocco? Wholesale, before you sell it?

regards

SB

mr.haze420

Veteran
Am I right in thinking you have a coffeeshop?
May I ask, just out of interest, roughly what you would pay per gram for 40 micron and 70 micron mexican ice hash from morocco? Wholesale, before you sell it?

regards

SB

hi, been in amsterdam 15 years, do not own a shop but know lots of people in the hash trade. wholesale prices for top quality is 5 -8 euros a gram. check out my photo albums. great pix of many variety's. ask hazy about me. mr. hhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36167&pictureid=857455

SativaBreather

Veteran
5-8 for bubble? a friend of mine got 14 euros a few years back from De Dampkring and Katsu used to sell moroc ice for 35 euros a gram

mik'

it's cool Mr Haze because Amsterdam is unic in europe ;) Great city, LOL !
I went 8 times (in 28 years of consumption) in Holland... DAM' and Rotterdam, Great memory...
the departure of the legalization in Holland was great ;)
now I no longer go to Holland for 10 years but Amsterdam it is a extraordinary city & pleasant to live (if you ar 1 Job ;)
TAKE CARE !

meltybubble

For good morrocan check out City Hall, great prices, great quality.
IIRC, 7-8 euro a gram of twisla, by the gram, they have others also.

Sativied

Veteran
I live close the Amsterdam, been there yesterday and got the Temple Balls at Jolly Joker again. Usually I get it at Kadinsky but they are often out of temple balls. The latter has some good nepalese as well. Stix occasionally has good stuff as well.

Sativied

Veteran
excuse me? thats totally false information. where did you get the info about the ic 420 cup being canceled?

Spreading false information, oh yeah that sounds like the most plausible explanation...

He didn't mention "IC 420 cup" so I thought he was talking at the real 420 Amsterdam, which is cancelled: www.ams420.nl

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lol different event, was thinking wtf? anyway jamie was not asking about that event, he was asking about the ic 420 cup which is having it's 10th birthday this year.

Sativied

Veteran
I got in the thread from New posts, given the general question of the thread I didn't pay attention to the main forum this is in (ICMag 420 cup). Doh... Sorry about that, didn't mean to spread false info.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
np you didnt actually say ic or cup, just shows how quickly one can get the wrong end of the stick on forums if one isn't careful.