What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer

Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer

• Nico Farmer

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Trichrider

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Double Triple OG

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • ReikoX

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rodehazrd

Here are my girls, I put them in bowls of water to last longer in the woods.

Attachments

• IMG_2221.jpg
    IMG_2221.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 38

Fiddynut

Here are my girls, I put them in bowls of water to last longer in the woods.
Looking good Rodehazrd. You have had to adapt on this grow and are doing a great job! Keep it up.

After some delays I should be popping seeds for the challenge this weekend. I'll be using coco as a grow medium for my first time in the party cups.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here we are at about 5 weeks in. I might have skipped week 4 update by accident. But regardless...

Deer Breath

picture.php

picture.php

Yogi Deer Breath

picture.php

Deadhead OG(fungus gnats and root restriction are doing a number on her)

picture.php

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, massive buds reiko!
some incredible plants going, those deer breath look pretty frosty, dtog

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
cont...

#2 profile and top

#1 profile and top

cleaned up the flower room today and am starting the cups.
i let them go too long already and they are going to start leaning...searching for the skewers.

so yeah, i've been thinking of how to hold the cups upright when they grow so big and tall. we'll see what i come up with.

...and flowering may be shortened since there is only 9 weeks left.

good day.:tiphat:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
segregated males

segregated males

after this week numbers one and two are sporting junk and have been segregated to the greenhouse ganga-bang.

about thirty inches

segregated to greenhouse, they're in there

here be the solution to keep top heavy plants from falling over.
hole saw and tote.
now residing under 1600Ws of salty light...11 hour cycle.
cutting it close with just two months to finish flowering, but that is the challenge no?

hold my beer and watch this!

Rodehazrd

Well my girls are ready for the microscope thats larry og on the right and fruity chronic juice on the left they are currently in a patch of ageratum in a clearing in the woods. I am surprised at how well they did considering the abuse they have had. Changing day to night and going from 12 to 13.5 hours of light at four weeks after switch.I really look forward to smoking that larry. I have her mother still in the ground and the clone is at least a week ahead of the seed might be two. I expected some nanners with all that changing but never saw one yet so I don't think I will.
The larry smells like apple cider fresh from the press. The FCJ no real smell yet hopefully it comes out in the jar.

Attachments

• IMG_2226.jpg
    IMG_2226.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 42

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Here are the Lowryder x La Diva autos. They are eight weeks from seed and starting to frost up. I have switched them to RO water for the next 7-10 days.
picture.php

Betterhaff

Veteran
Not in the contest but I thought I’d show this, amazing what can be done in cups. This is a Z8 from Shanti in a solo that I have flowering outside. You can’t see the cup because I have the plant woven thru a citrus plant for support (natural scrog, lol). The plant itself is probably about 4 foot and when I get ready to chop her I’ll try and get a picture of the whole plant and cup.

I think the reason this plant grows so well with this style is that it’s leaning to the haze side of things, the father side of Z8 is Afghan x Haze. Doesn’t mind being root bound although it’s becoming a pain in the ass with watering, at least once a day and with the heat wave were having 2 times for sure.

Attachments

• Z8.6 9.24.17.jpg
    Z8.6 9.24.17.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 39

Rodehazrd

Chopped these this morning they had a few amber trichs last eve when I checked . My roots were not impressive, some soil fell from the Fruity Chronic Juice bottom the Larry I had a plug of rockwool in there to stay wet but I don't think it mattered won't do that again I also ran lamp wick out the bottom to dip in the water It was not very effective in my view. Made the pots fall over a lot.
The Larry weighs 32 grams wet with the shade leaves removed,the FCJ comes in at 23. They did somewhat better than expected but I never felt they really thrived. Wet feet underfed ?

Attachments

• IMG_2230.jpg
    IMG_2230.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2231.jpg
    IMG_2231.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2233.jpg
    IMG_2233.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 42

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Hey
is that your own cross ReikoX ?
Yeah, just a pollen chuck I did. I crossed that Lowryder male with every auto I had. My male:female ratios suck though these two were the only females out of nine seeds. Last run was two out of ten. Trying to make some fem autos now using CS, but not sure if that will work out.