What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer

Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer

• Nico Farmer

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Trichrider

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Double Triple OG

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • ReikoX

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
where has mikenite been lately?
def i love my lime cookies bubba, its a true keeper - does yours stretch like crazy?

the LCB#2 does have strong aroma, mordert stretch about normal, but lcb#1 stretched alot ,but i dident keep her ,as lcb#2 is much better producer of frost & aroma,an buds

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
here is week 2 entry

here is week 2 entry

one month from germination i chose three SD

they're in the blue cups (three in back) and two GSCxSSSDH, in front in red.
the gsc cross was cloned at the same time, so both one month today.

this pic from this morning.

the clones in red are from this mother which is in flower now.

structure and vigor from this phenotype, but alas not the crystaline character in this choice.:dunno:

the three choices from the SD may include a male if my selection was accurate and two nice females...we will see.

no nutrients yet, just plain water and me breathing on them.

i'm good so far...thanx for looking!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
My two party cups as of last night. The Deadhead hit stretch mode hard. From what I'm told this is the same cut of Deadhead that Mycotek uses to make hybrids with. That was an awesome bunus to find out after already having the cut, and hoping it's as good as the one I found 6 years ago.

picture.php

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php

i was sopose to post this pic yesterday.
LCB2 LEFT GS2, THEN CL7
THE 3 in front in 8oz cups r c99#29they were preflowering in veg so i jus threw them into flower , i should of put them in a 16oz party cup.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
where has mikenite been lately?
def i love my lime cookies bubba, its a true keeper - does yours stretch like crazy?

I just talked with Mike a couple weeks ago. Can't remember if it was here or on insta. Haven't heard from him since.

EDIT : it was on here, just checked my dm's on insta.

Rodehazrd

My Larry and Fruity Chronic Juice In the forest now. Lost security had to run into the woods. I had high hopes of finishing under a 1k hpf and making a better showing first time but this is a blow.
Rodehazrd

Attachments

• IMG_2187.jpg
    IMG_2187.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 27

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's an experiment I'm trying. Hydro party cup. I have a gallon of water ph'd to 5.5 just for this plant. Haven't used my ph pen in months, lol. Gonna be fun making the ph drift myself, lol. It's a freshly rooted Headbanger F2 #4 clone.

This is just for fun. As my entry to the contest is the Deadhead OG. Figured I might as well share what happens in this thread, so as many others as possible that are doing small containers can see.

picture.php

3snowboards

Took 3 foot fall while grabbing some sun
Due to cat
Everythingscattered
Many broken roots.
Propped up right now.
Backups on the way
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
picture.php

Here are the party cup hempys. They are starting to take off now. Still feeding around 650-700 ppm and 5.8-6.1 pH. They are starting to show their sex. It looks like I'm going to have a lot of males again this round. That Lowryder sure had some manly spunk!

Rodehazrd

Hey guys Rodehazrd here
I put lamp wicks in my cups and had them stick out the bottom to keep wet. Problem is the stupid wicks make the cups turn over I wonder is it ok to fill the tray the cups sit in with perlite or sand to keep them stable. I was doing ok with that setup but had to relocate into the woods and now deal with weather. I would check for any roots and keep trimmed up if they get around the wicks,
Smokemifugotum
Rodehazrd

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
week three whoopee

week three whoopee

yesterday i gave them nutrients for the first feeding. they were drying out so i will start watering them more often. some bottom leaves in blue cups show signs of nitrogen deficiency (sour d) but the red cups are golden (gsc cross).

here again is the line-up...

this is my best choice of possibly male contender

second choice

third choice...you may notice the yellowing bottoms in these pics.

these two have recovered to veg state and are promising great things.... in my mind.....

going to start flowering soon, maybe next week, to keep the root ball small. they should then be done around the middle of October or so. just hoping to keep them alive long enough.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
After showing sex, we are down to two females out of the original nine. So we have my official enentries right here. I'm pretty sure they are both Lowryder x La Diva.
picture.php

The third plant is a Crystal Candy that I will be trying to get pollen from using colloidal silver. I'm tired of pulling male auto flowers. At least they only take three weeks to show sex. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts