What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer

Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer

• Nico Farmer

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Trichrider

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Double Triple OG

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • ReikoX

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mine look like shit,they been in a corner with no water/feed ,bugs, i thought they were dead but i watered them & they poped back up ,gona chop soon.

ManyManySpliffs

The party cup girls were cut down. They are now dry and came in at 19 grams, that's about 9-10 grams each. No complaints here. I'm doing another round just for fun, they won't be finished by the deadline. This time it will be from seeds of only this variety. I got 2/3 females in that lot and 0/3 of the other two varieties. I am hoping to get better M:F ratios next round.
View Image

Excellent job on the party cups, you got my vote ReikoX.. What she smoking like?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Excellent job on the party cups, you got my vote ReikoX.. What she smoking like?
:tiphat:
Thanks, but don't count anyone out just yet. Some of these lanky girls may just blow up (or tip over).
She's not really cured yet. The taste is nothing special, kinda like Big Bud commercial. The jar is getting more sweet notes now, so I'll do a formal smoke report in another week or so.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i'm still a ways out...

maybe a month, dunno.

yesterday i induced #s 1,2,&3 to do the nasty.

i then returned #3 to the garage.
i doubt that poor #3 has time to make viable seed before end date tho'.

i've so far disregarded #s4 & 5 but they survive also and i'll post pics next time of them.

i am watering just once daily with a bit of calmag and every few days with fish hydrosolate and molasses to mitigate the yellowing.

later:tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
So the Deer Breath is the plant I'm entering for the judging portion of the contest.

Plant on left is Deer Breath

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
so back again, with another update.
the weather has cooled and the two males have had it.

#1 on left, #2 right

#1 still is green(mostly) both are dropping pollen sacs

#3 has swollen calyxes so i imagine the sex with sister thing worked a treat.

if i can just nurse her till seed is ready...

the other two are in dire need of nitrogen and nothing i've tried has improved them much.

#4 #5
both have many bud sites but not much bud.

right now i'm debating whether #1 or #3 will get the nod.

thanks folks

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
one left standing...

one left standing...

hey there stoners!
bringing another update, which means i've made my choice of the five.
from the last posting i showed #s 1 & 2 had already succumbed and i wanted to enter #1 since there were no other male flowers competing. both #s 1 & 2 played a role in my final entry.

1 & 2

now, #s 4 & 5. these two didn't cooperate with what i intended them doing. no big wonder there as i don't grow in cups on the regular. both were reverts and i now know they didn't have a chance at complete reversal...they were already flowering when i took the cuts, and two weeks later put into flower again.
grand-kids brought home the influenza an i missed watering one day for fear of leaving the toilet. that sizzled them and rightly so.

neither of them amounted to much and are in the tent drying for concentrate, i estimate 3 or 4 grams each.

i was surprised at the small amount of roots but then these were small plants.

my final entry is #3. she suffered the same thirst but somehow did ok. and has been pollinated by 1 & 2.

continued...

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
continuing

continuing

presenting #3

i stood a ruler behind the pic on the right to indicate the height she attained which is just under a meter.

all the fans have withered and dropped and the buds full of #s 1 & 2 seed. i'm more concerned with taking them to term than smoking them so i may face disqualification rather than lying about how good they taste.

just for my satisfaction.

i include one more pic of two sister plants, one in a party cup and the other in about 15 gallon tub. both from the same seed batch germinated on july 16. remarkable the difference in size the room for roots makes!

#3 in front and sister behind.

three weeks left brethren

thanks for your consideration.

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts