What's new

Your favorite strain, all things considered if you had to choose one & only keeper ?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your favorite strain, all things considered if you had to choose one & only keeper ?

Like the title says what is your one keeper, if you were moving to an island and could only bring one with you what would it be & why?

:tiphat:

I would choose...hmmmhh let me think about it. :blowbubbles:

dgr

More like sweet tooth or, hmmmm, sweet tooth.

I vote for Casey Jones. Zero paranoia from it.

SOTF, I know you have some ST seeds somewhere. Kick 'em down already.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr Tre

Pretty good idea, thanks for stopping by ;)

Guess you don't have a fave strain?

@ dgr

awesome I have heard great things about CJ! :joint:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for that! BMR is high up on my list to pop! :woohoo: :greenstars:

It has BB in it, so count me in!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour bubble.....head blasting indica with taste, potentcy, hardiness, the look, the feel, distinct as they come and never gets old! SB 4 Life 4 me!

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dre Tre said:
everyone has a different holy grail.;)

totally agree, thats the whole point so what is yours? :tiphat:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour bubble.....head blasting indica with taste, potentcy, hardiness, the look, the feel, distinct as they come and never gets old! SB 4 Life 4 me!

This seems to be super popular, alot of med-users I know swear by this strain for pain. Thanks for stoppin in Knowledge! :ying:

I'd have to say Hawaiian Sativa. Great high, awesome taste, big yield. Still have 10 seeds left. Going to have to run her again. I'm also expecting big things from "Glo."

Cheers,
Fiskars

Piel

Veteran
I smoked some purple weed from Humboldt County back in -79 and it was mind blowing!

I now live in the "Artic" so I grow AF´s -Dieselryder is nice as is Typhoon and "Pehkuruder" (a Finnish strain).

Wish I lived in Hawaii.

P

PotGrower

i'll choose 8 miles high..high yeld,easy to grow outdoors, the leaves fuck u up, i don't say about the buds :D.cheers

I'd have to say Hawaiian Sativa. Great high, awesome taste, big yield. Still have 10 seeds left. Going to have to run her again. I'm also expecting big things from "Glo."

Cheers,
Fiskars

i gotta second that, i love federation's version, will be running it with mr.Greengenes cherrybomb, and molokia frost this winter. 3 different hawaiian sativas!

one other that i forgot to mention, fruitbowl, a purple hawaiian sativa that was crossed to swt#3, done by sunshine a few years back, wish i still had that one but my girls got ripped and i don't have anymore pure beans but i got it crossed to fed's hawaiian sativa!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Amnesia.... (NL scene clone)

reliable, easy to grow, great yeilder, great high, great flavour, frosty/sticky as hell and I don't get bored of it :)

Greenheart

Veteran
Don't laugh but so far I would have to say some bagseed I got in a zip I purchased in feb '10.
:laughing: I know right go ahead LYFAO!!!

It's the honest truth.

So far I have liked it better than my:

AK-48 (bagseed was much denser more potent and harvested in about 50 days)

White Widow (Once again it was more potent but also more resistant to outdoor influences such as bugs, fungus, and viral attacks)

BubbleGum (Bag beats the high once again, Didn't quite touch the size of buds but they were much denser on the bag)

AppleJack (Well AJ wins in flavor but the BS beat her in all others)

Northern Lights (HMMM....hmmm....ah...hmmm??? this one was a tough call in the end the BS was showing more vigor, more resistance, and a slight hint of purple coloring)

"Trifoliate BubbaKush" (well my buddy was told it was BK and so far is getting a strong and hearty trifoliat population growing. We hope to breed it with my BS and take over the world)

So if I don't have the time to breed Trifoliate B.S. then I will just have to settle for that bagseed I picked up this last year as it has much better density and potency IMO. That way when I'm stuck on the Island I can lure ships for miles around with some sticky, stinky, succulently solid nugs that seem to handle anything thrown at it including my abusive stratagy for learning.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the awesome input everyone, this is becoming a nice thread already! :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts