What's new

Welcome to the Dr's surgery........c'mon in

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Guvnor thanks mate, weather is lookin good past few days very hot plants lovin it apart from the stretch, but iv been trainin and bending in there so they ok...i just took some snaps of the indoor plants they are gonna go down to the flower room hopefully tonight then they into 12/12

this is the more bushy/branchy G13

this one is slightly taller good brancher too but not as bushy its a bit more open
Heres the Dank she is really goin for it now she has her roots down

this pic is a few days old the roots are bigger now

this is the Shit :D

iv covered the roots with a bit of bin bag, i didnt like the idea of leaving them exposed...they slowed down in growth for a while wen i repotted into coc dunno why :confused: i think they were lovin that fish-mix too much now im using the Canna coco A+B..theyv got thier roots down well...cant wait to see these babies in flower...later

JohnBudd

Very nice garden Doctor D. I like how you use the different mediums. I can only dream of a greenhouse......draconian laws prevent it.
I have heard great things of the Dankover, I think you will be very pleased with results.
Variety rocks, and you have a good bit of variety, keep up with the green thumb my friend! :joint:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey JohnBudd thanks for stoppin by....im gonna chop the first Dankouver probly Saturday they are smellin nice man..i hear they are a Sour Deisel x cant wait to smoke some...peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Calcio they are the G13bx im just bein lazy not typin the bx on the end :biglaugh: go for it mate iv only heard good things about em...i got the beans from another ICer they origianally came from JLP...dunno if hes got any left :confused:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey true the garden is lookin good man, a couple of the Marocs have gone a bit fucked up from the heat iv culled a coiuple of the Maroc seedlings too cuz they were so weak and lame i didnt think they were worth it...other than that evrything is lookin great il update with some pics soon.... :sasmokin:

shopvac

hey doc im lovin your girls. did ya get that mite prob under control?

remind me to talk to you about that DWC next time were in chat :wink:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey shop thanks for stoppin by...il have the mites under control np il spray em again tonight and the greenhouse plants too as there are a few mites around in there...il see ya in chats later on ...peace

Dr. D

Veteran
just a few pics from the greenhouse.....

Marocs absolutely goin for it in that all-mix soil not fd at all just water

G13bx males im goin to start inducing these in the next few days im gonna need to pollen in time for my fems in 12/12

this is the RUM X Skunk#1 comin along nice she was a bit rootbound and is recovering after berin repotted elevated root ball styley into all=mix also

the fem G13bx and the Shit and the Dank in the bubbler they are in day 5 of 12/12 il get some pics up tomorrow :moon:

G

Dr.D :wave: my my what purdy girls you have there... looking good, man...

:smoke: mites are a bitch... yea..

Last edited:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Ms.G thanks glad u like em great to see u stop by and check out my grow....gonna hit those mites with some more neem oil tonight... :D

Dr. D

Veteran
i took some snaps two nights ago these are at 9 days flower

Dankouver growin like crazy in the bubbler

these are the two G13bx's lookin suspiciuosly sativa...any one elses come out like this????
this is the Shit bushing out nicely shes been topped and super cropped in many places..the G13's have also been super cropped but not topped...il get some macros up wen they start showin some little flowers

damn mites are still on the attck they seemed to get worse wen i started spraying them iv made the next solution stronger tonight and they have had another spraying hopefully they will be gone within the week :bat:

Dr. D

Veteran
Mr.GJ thanks man they are comin along nicely
Leeroy i think im gettin on top of em now i made a stronger neem solution and they seem to be dying off but they are popping up on my other plants so9 im gonna have to spray evvrything...in the greehouse too...they arentr causing me any probs...yet! i was just movin some plants around in the greenhouse so i got a few pics

heres the two biggest Marocs...groth is very fast from these considering wev had no sun for the past 10 days or more..they have just started throwing out pistils

cant wait to make some hash out of these babies :yummy:

heres the RUM x Skunk#1 also growing pretty quick if she doesnt start showing signs of flowering in the next two weeks then il induce her

this is all of em together

RUM on the left and ion front of the two big Marocs are the smaller ojne that need repotting ready for flowering...il update some more wen i start seeing some bud....peace :joint:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Dr D. - Yup on the neem. I've been using the regular strenght to treat clones when I get them, on the older plants I've been mixing it double strenght. Had some whitefly, like you note they seemed to come back quicker with the regular strenght, double strenght kept them in check.

Dr. D

Veteran
Leeroy thanks mate :joint:
Mrgreenjeans the mites still there il do em again tomorrow night at even stronger i didnt make it cdoulbe strength..out of interest how much neem do u use per litre?? i usually make it 5ml neem to 1 litre...
heres some pics of the indoor gals at 22 days 12/12

Shit

Dankouver absolutely boomin in the bubbler

heres the two supposed G13 that is stretchin like a muther fucker nad defo is not indica..its lookin very much sativa to me..im am a little pissed to say the least

looks like they are gonna flower for some time...peace

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
dr d - for double strenght i use 10 ml Neem oil plus 3 ml liquid soap in a liter. I spray every 3 days x 3 if the bugs are active, then once every 7-14 when things look in control.

Nice pics of your girls. I feel for you on the g13 - she definitely looks like a sativa from land of the giants! How much vertical room do you have? I forgot... :pointlaug

Both the shit and the dankouver are really bushin big! Nice! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts