What's new

Welcome to the Dr's surgery........c'mon in

G

Have fun at the canabis march mate, nice pics, damn thats a nice fat lady in that hothouse :joint:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hye Leeroy the Cannabis March was good not as good as it has been in the past but it was good to see True and Marley again and smoke and march in the name of our fave herb...i cant upload any pics at the mo but all plants are lookin good the G13bx look very healthy and very very uniform for such small seedlings the Marocs will be goin in the greenhouse this week to get em ready for outdoor the Rum's are lookin good too one indica pheno and one sativa so far big difference btween the two...il get pics up as soon as the pic prob is sorted....

Dr. D

Veteran
seedling update

seedling update

G13bx and Maroc are lookin good but the RUM x Skunk#1 are lookin a bit ill from the seedlings iv grown of this before (24) that didnt make it out of the seedling stage, they seem to like nitrogen very early, more than any other plant iv grown

the first one is the indica pheno and the second is the sativa pheno these are the two main phenos noticed so far (i have a friend growing some out too) it doesnt look it in the pics but they are both yellow and in need of a feed iv been away in the week fior the past two weeks so i havent been able to keep an eye on em, il feed em this aftanoon with a mild bio-grow and root juice solution
this is one of the Marocs all very uniform and healthy and now in the greenhouse where they may stay yet??!!

these are two of the G13bx's lookin nice all of these plants are going under the twin 125 envirolite to get em goin ready for the flower room....more updates from my other plants tomorrow with more pics :bigeye:

Dr. D

Veteran
Oh i nearly forgot just a snap of my Snow White that auto-flowered i cut the bud off and left it to see if it wud re-veg it looked like it was now i realise that it is re-flowering so i repotted her and left her too it

buding in hot sun we are having at the moment shud produce some fat buds :yoinks:

Dr. D

Veteran
Shit day 49

Shit day 49

just a few snaps of the Shit lookin good colas not as fat as i expected

this is the slightly more indica pheno i had to tie up the branches cuz of the weight of the buds

this is the longer flowering pheno il let this one go for 63+days il chop the other at about 58 days

thisi=one had to be tied too its got better branchin tha the other this is my fave out of the two il be using this for some crosses in the future

check this little bugger jumpin in to steel the glory :biglaugh: heres a couple of shots of the Dankouvers il give more info on them in my test grow thread

these are the two main phenos not very stable....

G

Dr D
That shit looked killer.. No pun intended.. I like the GH. A friend of mine has a GH real small one fits right up against his house something like 3'd x5'wx 6'H But it put out some nice trees thats what i liked. hotter than a bugger in there though.. anyway great work D.. peace.. Stop in and check my girls out..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Our grow has adopted some new family members.. LQQK!!

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Sack thanks for stoppin by..il check ur grow out...just a few snaps of the seedlings i put in the greenhouse...theres not much progress as this last bag of compost was very weak and only sustained healthy growth for like a week or two so they are repotted and in the greenhouse except the g13's which are now under the twin envirolite...
this is one of my RUM x skunks showin to be quite stable so far between these two and the others icu has goin

and this is them both together im gonna start feedin them mildy with fish-mix to get em goin...wev had some nice sun the past few days so hopefully itl keep up

this is two of the marocs iv just germed the other five seeds and they all poped so il pot em today...

this is my Snow White auto-flower flowering away nicely under the June sun this is its second time flowering...il update later with the others wen the light comes on...so il :lurk: for a bit

Marley

U have been very buzzly, looks like your doin great bro. U have def got a lot of variaty there. Good luck to u bro

Im cherry,berry

peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Marley thanks for stoppin in...i took a few more pics of the plants in the greenhouse.....theyve been gettin fed on the Bio-bizz Fish Mix and they look nice and healthy specially the indoor plants..il post those pics later on

these are the two RUM's lookin nice but they had a crazy stretch...for rteasons unknown i think the mix of very hot sunny days and overcast days and partly genetic from the s#1 tho the indoor plants a friend is growing have not stretched.....Marley has some of em going so will see how his turn out...heres the stretched node

these are the two healthy Marocs, funny how they are all in the same soil mix and same feed regime and two have excatly the same deffiency :chin: maybe genetic

here is one of the defficiant plants...i have germed four more Maroc seedlings and they were put straight in the greenhouse, its a bit late but cuz they are supposed to get at least 8 weeks veg but something is better than nothing

And last but not least the mutant Snow White which is doing some craxzy veg flower mutant thing..so im just gonna leave it to it and see wot happens..il update with the inddor plants later :wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
Lights havbe jut come on so heres a couple of shots of the G13bx lookin very healthy and coming along nicely

i wish id got under the 250w light in the first place and i wud have bigger plants by now..there is def one female there and one male the other two are showing deformed pre-flowers so its hard o tell at the mo..im gonna keep the male and pollinate wotever i can and probly just give the seeds away and send some to seedbay for freebies...oh heres a couple of Shit shots these plants have just been chopped

later

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn never thought id say it but 'that shit looks good enough to eat'..... you've heard the saying 'eat shit and die' well this should come with a label saying 'smoke shit and get high'..........beautiful genetics behind the shit and lots of love and care make for one hell of a nice smoke.......i know, ive tasted it.....delicous.
Keep it up.
Peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey True yeh it sure is good shit, a bit of green in wud make for some nicer plant and bud shots but they get flushed well and the colour drops right out it makes for a smoother smoke, as u can see on the last pic leaving em that bit longer and she really packed the resin compared to previous grows...shud make for a bit of a heavier high...
MrGreenjeans thanks for stoppin by and thanks for the compliments...much appreciated :joint:

G

Yeah i agree about flushing helping to smooth the smoke mate, looking great man :joint:

Dr. D

Veteran
a few shots of the G13bx lookin very nice, it looks like i have two main phenos and i got one of each on male and female :woohoo: i was hopin for a good male but all four plants are equally as vigorous so il choose one of the twp males for wot i want, il see wot i get wen i put em into flower

these are the two males one has slightly more slendor leaves and more side branching and the other a bit fatter and less branching sam with the females

thses are the two females

and a group shot...te two males are going into full organic soil into tyhe greehouse till they flower and il collect pollen..the females are either going into coco or a weak soil mix ith Canna nutes and into flower indoors....
heres a few of the rooted Dankouver cuts thses are going out to friends tho i may keep one....

Dr. D

Veteran
i nearly forgot u guys BrattPidd thanks for the cmpliments and Leeroy thanks for stoppin by...i like lettin the colour drop just spoils the mature bud shots a bit...peace

Dr. D

Veteran
these are the next ones to go under the 250hps at my gurls, repotted into coco using BOG's elevated rootball technique

the two at the back are the two G13bx from seed and the front left is Shit from clone

i love this stout little daddy im gonna stick the two males in the greenhouse under the good ol sun in full organic soil till i choose which one im gonna use for my x's...il keep the ladies in veg for another week or two then they are goin into flower..peace

Dr. D

Veteran
so i decided to grab the bubbler *blows dust off* and give her another run seeing as this Dank clone is just staring at me saying "please put me in the bubbler" lol...so shes in the bubbler for avbout 10 ays veg then into the flower room she goes

straight out of the bubbler cloner into the bubbler bucket..shes a bit pale cu shes only been in plain water but shes got a nice root system so they shud get down into the water in no time..il be feedin this one on Vita-link with either top max or b;cuzz bloom stim...peace

G

**shes only been in plain water but shes got a nice root system **
Sounds like she is in good hands with the doctor :sasmokin:

Latest posts

Latest posts