What's new

Welcome to the Dr's surgery........c'mon in

Dr. D

Veteran
just took a few bud pics playin with the cam...these are my fave lookin Dankouvers (two of em) these will probly be the quickest to finish too

gonna start flushin they shud be ready at bout 70 days...

Dr. D

Veteran
man that post wasnt there a sec ago...Hey Leeroy...she sure is in good hands i just added some nutes and root juice to the water so she shud pic up niicely over the next few days..peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey nycnoob they will be ready soon they are at 53 days in the pics..il start flushing soon il probly let em go for 70 days-+ a few days, il see how they go and how fast they mature but at the mo they are trichin up nicely...peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Greenhouse update

Greenhouse update

Well i was in the greenhouse yesterday...wen a thunder storm broke out....leaving it not to brite and hot to take some pics in there.......first off the RUM x skunk#1 brother and sister looking very nice and vigorous

this is the female

this is the male lower leaves are a bit burnt they got wet and the sun fryed em a bit il let these flower out and see if they are worthy

these are two of the Marocs lookin good a bit stunted they had very little root growth wen i repotted them due to the black pots they were in getting very hot and inhibiting the root growth now they are sharing a 16 litre container with All-mix organic soil

thses are the other two they were a little sick but they are ok now and il be repotting them soon il let em get there roots down a bit more..these shud start budding in about two weeks....

thses are the two G13bx males im gonna flower these out too and see if they are worthy of a few x's il choose one of the two

u can just see the male flowers on em..these will also be repotted into All-mix ...i usually like to do any x's under the good ole sun in full organic soil...il post these up in the breeders forum if and wen i think they are worthy...peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Elvis, thanks for the compliments i love grwoing in the greenhouse theres not so much room in there this year but i have a feeling the RUMS are gonna get big..u can see the mum a couple of pages back..hopefully they will take on the early flowering side from the dad...which shud have em starting to flower at the end of July/beginning of August...just have to wait and see for now...

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good as ever, crazy weather we have been having....goes from heat wave to rain storm real quick......keep up the good work bro.
Peace

G

Yeah, hopefully they will, D. You can go pretty long in that greenhouse though, can't you? Even if they're a bit slow I bet you can get them in.

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey true always a good word :yes: yeh this weather is crazy as man we had a bit of a storm this mornin then the sun came out now its a bit over cast.....Hey Elvis back so soon lol yeh as long as the weather isnt too wet u can grow for a while in the greenhouse i cud get em out as early as late Feb and got to early november but as long as the weather is good u can put em in quite late and they still get to a nice size...the skunk#1 mums in 2003 got out of control they were tied down all over the place it was like a spiders web lol watering was a night mare..i just super cropped em so im gonna try and bush em out a bit and see how they go...keeps em out of the neighbours eyesight too....

G

heh heh.....damn...wish I had a greenhouse. I'm gonna have to look into one. Nothing big, just enough for a few sativas. Good luck, bro.

Dr. D

Veteran
thanks Elvis...this gh is only 6 x 6 ft sq. u can grow some nice sized plants or do loads of cuts all thru the summer (and winter) if its not too cold, root em and cover evryday to give em 12/12 then theres no chance of anyone seein em i was gonna do it this year but my mother wasnt big enough and situation changed, but its all good.....saying that u cud stick one giant in the middle of the gh and let it take over...my mum used to call my s#1's trifids lol cuz of the speed and size they grew...so go out and get urself a greenhouse they rock..peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got the chance to see the surgery up close and personal this past weekend and what an excellent set up it is, the great variety of methods and environments used by Dr D are a true testament to his growing skills.
The G13bx's are looking amazing.......cant believe how nice and branchy the males are, not to mention the females which are also looking real healthy....looks like their structures will benefit yield.
Marocs were looking great too, they outside(well in the greenhouse) and despite a little strectching from the overcast weather they are looking very strong and seem very well suited to their environment.
Shit was in veg and me and marley love her so much we got the Dr to do a cut, fingers crossed she takes.
Dankouver are looking so damn good, smell amazing (all having differences) and they really look like good yielders, some better than others but even the smallest looks as if it will do very well........myself and marley also got a cut each or her that Dr D had already rooted for us....many thanks.......cant wait.
All in all it was a great visit, excelllent company, great smoke and plenty of laughs, the only Dr it s ever a pleasure to see.
Thanks again.
Peace
p.s also keep an eye out for my smoke report on the 'SHIT' which i can tell ya now is bloody gorgeous.

G

Dr. D
How goz it my friend.. All is looking good. We had the same problem this yr outdoors
early on with the heat wave that hit us. On top of having the plants in black pots.
didnt help as we lost a few plants that way.. So im glad you saved yours.. Good luck with the resof the grow.. Ill be back soon.. peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Baby nugsz now here LQQK see... Now in 12/12
Sack's Bubbledust Outdoor Grow

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey true thanks for the knid words it was gfreat to have u and Marley over to stay...always a laugh and always a smile, man i love gettin high with u two and to be the last on goin at 4 o'clock in the mornin was a change :joint: was a great smoke hopefully we;ll have some more variety for the next meet up lol....
Sacko thanks for stoppin by my thread again...them black pots are a bitch wen ur plants are small and in direct sun..sorry to hear of ur loss....nothin exciting happening in the Surgery at the mo...iv repotted the G13 males again using BOG's elevated root ball technique Marocs are to be repotted bfore they start flowering in mid July...iv super cropped the RUM's and they are side branching nicely but still a bit stretchy...evrything will be supercropped at next watering..il update with pics wen we have some new growth..im in the process of finding someway of seperating the males from the rest and flowering them after takin cuts and choosing the best one(whilst gathering pollen)peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Just a couple of pics of the Dankouver in the bubbler, i cant wait to see how these turn out after the looks of the test run....

shes regained her colour nicely and roots are forming nicely too only 1 week til 12/12

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey peeps, well the weather has been a bit shit here rain and cloudy days...hopefully the sun will pop its head out..today hasnt been so bad its half cloudy but still overcast, anyway iv been supercropping all my plants indoor and greenhouse...even with the weather being glum the plants in the greenhouse are lookin good...first up the RUM's

well RUM now iv culled the male and im gonna let the female flower out she is very vigorous iv bent all side branches and the main stem

next up the Marocs comin along nicely

and one of the G13 studs...super cropped repotted and lookin nice...this one sems to grow a faster/bigger root system than the other

repotted like the others using BOGs technique..lookin good so far....ul update with pics of the indoor plants soon only a few days until 12/12.... :moon:

Guvnor

Looking first class Dr - and you aint half wrong about the weather.

Anyways, no doubt I'll be popping my ugly mug back in later

All the best mate
Guvnor