What's new

Throback video games thread

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
streets of rage, duckhunt, sonic, cruisin usa( I loved the prison bus), tetris, dyno park tycoon and oregon trail were my favs.

strydr

gotta add paperboy..
(yay for tetris too- it was the only game I had for my gameboy :)

How about Gyromite?? Anyone else hate the game like I did??

Styles P

nbajam.jpg

tje-cover.jpg

ba1674bbf44b4cf5c60317b2cb0c68f3-mutant_league_football.jpg

Dirt_Trax_FX_Coverart.png

fzero.jpg

decapattack.jpg

streets of rage was awesome and battle toads for nes.

cant forget

zamnbig.jpg

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
streets of rage, duckhunt, sonic, cruisin usa( I loved the prison bus), tetris, dyno park tycoon and oregon trail were my favs.

HAHA...Duckhunt....forgot about that one....

duckhunt.jpg

:joint:

I was hooked on these two...

defender.jpg

article-220.jpg

HYPERSPACE !!!

:laughing:

For all those guys talking about GameBoy's....I already had a full-time job and a mortgage when they came out....lol

It was pumping quarters in the box or slaggin on my boys SEGA system....shit was the bomb

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Joust

Asteroids & Asteroids II

Track & Field

All stand up arcade games of course.......

Alien vs. Predator
picture.php

This game is extra special to me because I had (and still do) all the comics and other paraphenila. Arnold's character from Predator is given a robot arm(lost to aliens).

Dungeons and Dragons. Tower of Doom
picture.php

Not much more can be said...

I play both at leat once a week on Finalburn Alpha. Google emulators and game titles + rom if anyone wants to do the same. This applies to literally any game spoken of in this thread.

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

nes games , Excitebike, pro wrestling, base ball stars, mega man (all of them), duck hunt, Gauntlet all the zelda's dude i can go on for ever with the nes.

Sega's Primetime Deion Sanders football was the shit

member the game genie? fuck'n cheaters! lol

Capn

Theres some pretty sweet emulators that allow for multiplayer over lan now. With a VPN that means you can set up a virtual lan over very large spans of land. I think some of us should get down on this.

Anyone say 4 player ninja turtles? Ah the days of teaming up with total strangers at the chuckie cheeses to whoop on some ninja's...15 or so years ago now? Damn I feel old.

Theres some pretty sweet emulators that allow for multiplayer over lan now. With a VPN that means you can set up a virtual lan over very large spans of land. I think some of us should get down on this.

Anyone say 4 player ninja turtles? Ah the days of teaming up with total strangers at the chuckie cheeses to whoop on some ninja's...15 or so years ago now? Damn I feel old.

...go on, but I call Raphael. I played on zbattle alot. Then it went down for a while and I sort of fell out of it.

Also, I hope you don't mean by kaillera. Every time I check it out everything looks like a mess.

Last edited:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
lol @ game genie!

River City Ransom, anybody? And whoever said goldeneye007, let's fucken GO man! ICMAG Goldeneye tourney...

ArcticBlast