What's new

The Sub-Current Culture Collective's Hotbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
to be honest, i have 2 1ks i could dedicate, i was planning on having 4 1ks when i move.
but if i could pull 4lb off 2 lights i could then afford the 2nd system and other lights. what would you recommend to a guy with 2 1ks and beginner in hydro(i do know what going on though). would i regret just running 4modulars under 1 light, and leaving the other light for my coco, and seeing the undercurrent f'n blow away the coco, or go full steam with confidence that i wont fail with 2 lights and 8 modulars. i am capable and have the time so what do you think, and also would i run 4 or 6 under 1k- i guess i should go to the link huh

MASHUP

It's easy as pie, ya really do get to sit back for days on end not having to mess with a thing.

So IMO the 8XL would be the way to go in a 5x10' or greater area with 2k. :2cents:

MASHUP

The loudest thing in there is the 6" Vortex at about 33% on the speed controller, cheap phone mics make a fart sound epic.

growshower

thanks for fueling my envy with those videos....by the way, you are already on a boat, you don't gotta wave and say hey look at me im on a boat....ass

hahah

MASHUP

John Doe apartment grower would be stylin' with a 4XL in a GrowLab 145 under a 600w. Talk about a stealth bomber. :yoinks:

MASHUP

We keep it flossy 24/7 'round here.

dentalfloss.jpg

BigGreen

Veteran
So how ya check your shit like ph and ppm with all that ruckuss going on in there. I take it that was the controller bucket in the second film right? Is it hooked to your rez with plain ro or nutes. I kinda dont get it Im pretty high off the frosty and it dont look nothin like my controller that shit was rocking in there. Im really thinking hard my friend.

MASHUP

So how ya check your shit like ph and ppm with all that ruckuss going on in there. I take it that was the controller bucket in the second film right? Is it hooked to your rez with plain ro or nutes. I kinda dont get it Im pretty high off the frosty and it dont look nothin like my controller that shit was rocking in there. Im really thinking hard my friend.

I pull a sample out in a beaker once in a while. Soon enough those numbers will mean very little to you. It'll be a laid back journey through budtopia, just keep an eye on 'em. They know the rest. :)

Only add in filtered water. You'll be amazed at how little your PPM drops vs. other systems. 2 weeks minimum between adding nutes or a flush.

VagPuncher - Download their catalog on the first page of this thread, lists everything.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let me see if I got this right.

Your tent is 9feet 6inches by 9feet 6inches and you got 2 x 12 bucket systems in (not the XL).

Im just trying to get the length of these in to perspective.

The catalog shows the 12xl only and its pushin 12 feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.