What's new

the most important part of growing

kim smith

AWESOME THREAD 00420

AWESOME THREAD 00420

WOW you did a great job on this thread man hats off to you :) Very informative and will help out a lot of people here :)

G

At first I thougt I was good, but it did not take long for me to discover how much my grow room pulled. Blowing breaker's when some one use's the micro wave or a hair dryer, oh what fun it is.

I am very glad I found this before I went and did it the other way. This will really help me and my light's. Soon all in the house will be a little happier, LOL

I like the idea of the timmer and relay, but for the last two run's I have been the timmer and I guess could keep it up a bit longer.

Now how bad does your RH spike when light's are out, that is if you have it.

I move the air 24/7, but the room is new to me and I have found my first choice of fan's was not adequate. The current exhaust blower is a small room carbon filter so some odor is filtered and the rest of it I live with. I do not have visitor's in my home that often.

I see I have to get the 465 cfm blower out of the closet and hooked to the new room to exchange my air much faster. My next run is part a lemon strain so odor should not be an issue.

I will be back I am sure, LOL, and again thank's for a very informative thread and the help.

grow safe.

realhigh.

full time daddy
Veteran
realhigh said:
At first I thougt I was good, but it did not take long for me to discover how much my grow room pulled. Blowing breaker's when some one use's the micro wave or a hair dryer, oh what fun it is.

I am very glad I found this before I went and did it the other way. This will really help me and my light's. Soon all in the house will be a little happier, LOL

I like the idea of the timmer and relay, but for the last two run's I have been the timmer and I guess could keep it up a bit longer.

Now how bad does your RH spike when light's are out, that is if you have it.

I move the air 24/7, but the room is new to me and I have found my first choice of fan's was not adequate. The current exhaust blower is a small room carbon filter so some odor is filtered and the rest of it I live with. I do not have visitor's in my home that often.

I see I have to get the 465 cfm blower out of the closet and hooked to the new room to exchange my air much faster. My next run is part a lemon strain so odor should not be an issue.

I will be back I am sure, LOL, and again thank's for a very informative thread and the help.

grow safe.

realhigh.

glad to hepl when you get ready to do sum work im here for any q's...

full time daddy
Veteran
so for this bucket set up..............i had to run MORE POWER...hehehe
not much just 120 line 20 amps. it will be enuff for the 1000w, air pumps,fans,ect.
theres allready a outlet in here for some of the stuff. but its the same line that my microwave (1500watt) & computer is on so i cant run the light on it.
the 1000mh is just for veg.... i have 2 600 hps for flower :) :wave:

heres the back of my fuse box nasty looking bitch.......
i just got my new one :) but i cant put her in tell the flowering room is done

G

That is a row of outlet's, but it does look scarey with all them cord's plugged in.

It sure look's clean and when done properly it is also safe.

I was very bummed, I thought my dryer had 220 ran to it, but cheap manufacture's did not run it. I wonder what the heck the 220 breaker in my fuse box run's, hummmmmmm, seem's strange to have it and no outler for it. The A/C unit is wired to the base of my meter at it's main fuse, so it is not that. I will figure it out because my room need's it done right and efficently, if I spelled it correctly.

I will update with how and when I get thing's done.

grow safe.

realhigh.

G

Hey 00420 - Excellent thread. Keep up the good work your rooms are looking great. All you need is some CO2 and you will be all set. Wish I had the room for CO2.....

realhigh - That 220 probably goes to the laundry room, garage, or water heater. My guess is the laundry room.

Rellikbuzz

Damn! Action packed thread, shorts!! Glad I tuned in. Thanks for the tips in chat tonight. I really appreciate the feedback on the Advanced Nutrients. Keep growing, man!! I'll be watchin.

full time daddy
Veteran
Rellikbuzz said:
Damn! Action packed thread, shorts!! Glad I tuned in. Thanks for the tips in chat tonight. I really appreciate the feedback on the Advanced Nutrients. Keep growing, man!! I'll be watchin.

no prob buddy tune me in when you get a thread going cant wait to see.

btw... im not shorts :p :bashhead:

here is day 16 on the buckets the first 10 days was under a 600 hps the last 6 where a 1000 m/h

it's all in the roots guys...........

G

I do agree, it is all in the root's and their health.

Looking good TK.

grow safe.

realhigh.

full time daddy
Veteran
realhigh said:
I do agree, it is all in the root's and their health.

Looking good TK.

grow safe.

realhigh.

:bashhead: haha your as bad as Rellikbuzz..... im not tk :p

full time daddy
Veteran
realhigh said:
That is a row of outlet's, but it does look scarey with all them cord's plugged in.

realhigh.

when dealing with power you have to know what your pluging in ( amps )

even with all that pluged in im still under 80% use on that 15 amp fuse.

its a 1000watt light my pc along with 120w ballast for the 4 coolwhites on my seed's/clones and a lil air pump.

i all so used 20 amp line (wire) and a 15 amp fuse ( braker ) so even if theres to much it will just flip

my washer all so runs on this but only when the light is off. im working on a 2nd line for the washer and cloning station.

Rellikbuzz

Sorry 'bout that 00420, i was chatting with Shorts when I wrote that!! lol Guess I was just stoned, so sue me!! Actually Shorts should sue me for identity theft!!!!! :bashhead:

G

I am guilty of over sampling some pineapple, kinda seem's to make the mind a bit spacey, LOL

I believe I previously in one of TK's thread's, a stoner's mistake, LOL

Soon I will be getting thing's done properly.

grow safe.

realhigh.

full time daddy
Veteran
growerinshorts said:
freaking awesome grow and selection as usual, 00420 ;)

:):yes: :):yes:

thx gis

i might have to let the buckets veg for a few. to fill the buckets up with roots
*hahah*
the purple urple is gonna get the cut if it dont start to growing really fast
might have to make this a 5 set run...

TheIO

Damn top notch grow thread! And not to mention a top notch grow room to illistrate everything.

Latest posts

Latest posts