What's new

THE HYPERBOREA PROJECT

A

arcticsun

Very nice project artcitcsun :yes::wave:
Good luck bro :lurk:

thanks radvancan.. i figure if radvan-can .. so can I! .. YES WE CAN! lol

i do really enjoy indoor aswell, this blueberry is fantastic. im just sorry i dont have any pollen to sex her up. i have found 2 seeds on her tho, and some brown pistils. there was an ak47 male in this room earlier, maybe some stray pollen is still in there, thinking back i could maybe have been more thorough with the cleaning before i threw females in there... who knows.

how long does pollen last anyway in dry conditions 25C and 25% humidity?

update on teh blueberry from white label. and ak47's

the blueberry is dipping low with the branches now, i have tied up the lower ones allready with fishing nylon which you ofc cant see in the pics hehe. ill have to tie up another 7-8 branches eventually it seems :yes: she might be a bit underfed even or the top is in really heavy light so it might be bleeching. i bet its like 100k lumens right there. there is a slight light heat right there too so im right at the limits of maxing out her size in this room. any taller and she would have been toast.

Blueberry day 36
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

AK47 .. hrm, i dont think i have put enough time into these. kind of thrown in there in the last moment. ive done some mistakes like putting them too close to the light and also i was sloppy and watered a few of them with a booster mix i had left over after feeding the blueberry which is more advanced then these in flowering. so 2 of them dont look to swell in the lower fanleaves. maybe the pot even went sour on me due to overwatering i dunno. :joint:

i put a coupple of days attention into the vegroom and .. u know shit happends meanwhile :noway: gotta be octa-gardener to pull off a descent grow

picture.php
picture.php

octopusGarden.gif

:canabis:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It could be a RAD-VAN-CAN :muahaha:
..... but it Radvan settlement in our small town in the geographical center of Europe near the mountains ..... ..... I love the mountains ... :kos::kos::kos:

A

arcticsun

It could be a RAD-VAN-CAN :muahaha:
..... but it Radvan settlement in our small town in the geographical center of Europe near the mountains ..... ..... I love the mountains ... :kos::kos::kos:

yes you can :D hehehe no pun intended ofc: D

and i love the mountains too, rly doo :D

my tap water reading, gotta love glacial water.
picture.php

that 11ppm is dirty probe and cup. i read 0 usually.

P

Peat

Wow!
That water is clean enough to drink! :yummy:

I understand what you are saying about the tubes.
:chin: Maybe that's not the first time you've explained them to me...LOL

A

arcticsun

lol no worries i wouldnt remember anyway :D and i dont hehehe

oh yes this water is not only clean enough to drink but much purer then any bottled water.

we can drink from any water source here, any river or lake. there is not a river for hundreds and hundreds of miles which isnt clean enough to drink. kind of shows how important it is these days to protect the arctic. its the water source of the entire world.

A

arcticsun

i cant wait suomi-prkl :D hope i get some AF phenos of these.

by the way i might have spread incorrect information regarding the parent lines of these earlier. this is now corrected. im sorry about that.

A

arcticsun

ahh.. master breeder esbe, im honored friend :friends: thank you :wave:

some of the FINX and pehkuruders are showing sex. ill set up a 1X1m growtent with a 400w for the males.. i have atleast 2 male FINX. ill hit y'all up with an update on this once i get the complete overview.

blueberry got fed overdrive yesterday and seemed to love it, i think she is really starting to blow up on me now. im not happy at all with the trichome production tho, new bulbs i think is a must for next grow.

the lack of trichomes on the blueberry could be because of bad draining in the pot, but she looks so healthy otherwize i think its the bulbs. and she drinks over 5 liters of water a day now.

A

arcticsun

hey thebudfather, thanks for the props buddy :yes:

going on day 41 now methinks, time to start flushing soon, i took a bit of the fanleaves today to let more light down to the lower buds. lets see how she reacts to that in a bit.

i might give her a feeding with ripen before initiating flush, i havent descided yet. gave her quite a strong overdrive mix yesterday since she has been drinking and eating well lately. hope the leaf trim didnt stress her too much.

..cant wait to smoke her, she STINKS :yes: lovely fruity smell. i like strong flavors in my weed :D

peace all :joint:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
lovely garden artic. it been a while since i peeped in on one of your threads.... igloo perhaps... glad to see you doing so well, and with that clean ass water i know your as healthy as a horse too....

A

arcticsun

pera: :wave: been so busy mate im sorry, been working at all kinds of crazy hours. i have sexed ladies and gents but i havent put up the gentsroom.

my finx in hydro isnt doing too well, had some root rot, and has slowed growing. they are alive tho. and i have males and females of both finx and pehkuruders in soil which are looking A+. so its no disaster. i also saved 5 of the FINX seeds so if the hydro goes to hell i get a second shot. there was a male AF pheno among the hydros tho, i really want that one to pull through.

its getting cramped in there, hard to get in for descent pictures. gotta get my 5h sleep, ill set up the male chamber and get a proper update going for tomorrow m8. its the final deadline im afraid because its a matter of days before the pehkuruders drop pollen.

sir smokealot, hey thanks for dropping in on the igloo m8.. hope to see you again soon :wave:

TheBudFather

arctic... these girls look loverlyyy... sweet smelling no doubt!... beautiful shade of green... :O)
how is everythin budd!

A

arcticsun

what up crew, for those wondering what the hell has happend to me lately. no biggie, i just went broke and opted to not pay my internett bills last month. so they cut my connection, i hope i will get my connection back in a little while. im not 100sure but i think ive paid them all i owe now hehe

besides that, my autos are looking spectacular. its the biggest autos i have ever seen to this date. they are about 4-5 feet tall at least.

ive made a bunch of new crosses aswell. update info on these when i get my connection back.

..just wanted to let you all know that im all good, just broke, but still doing my thing

..but better times are coming for me soon'ish, so ill be back and updating on my projects before you know it :D

peace ic, mucho love'o! :wave:

P

Peat

Damned bills!
They always show back up every month! :wallbash:
...even IF you pay them! :crazy:

:friends:

A

arcticsun

Damned bills!
They always show back up every month! :wallbash:
...even IF you pay them! :crazy:

:friends:

lol yea aint that the truth, im abit of a slacker when it comes to the economics... but its really no biggie, i got a new job also. plus i got the flowering room packed atm.

fk peat, id love to catch up but i gotta run, my ride is here.

yo... i miss u guys, ill update proper on my projects soon, ive got some real exiting stuff running atm.

peace.. nice to see ya peaty mate! :D