What's new

THE HYPERBOREA PROJECT

A

arcticsun

hehe you are adventurous m8 :D cambodia sounds awesome. im gonna wait until after newyears, got a mate who is camping out in Spain in a casa down there. The plan is to chill out there for a while during the worst of the winter

G

Guest129216

Your trunk looks good arctic.......

Heading south to Europe myself very soon..............

been to Cambodia several times but it havent been there in a while.... here is a little I wrote about my time there somewhere else. Copy paste he he.

I fucking love Cambodia ;D. Been there twice, several months each time. I had a tendencie to get stuck there on travels in Asia. This was over a decade ago though. Hope it is still the same.

I was all over the place, but Sihanoukville was my home. Crazy shabby beachtown. Got to know alot of expats there. I wonder it they are still there.

There were so few tourists back then, that I remember sitting on the top of an Ankor Wat temple smoking a joint and seeing absolutely no tourists. Just a couple of monks. ;D ah those were the days. :yeah:

Phnom Pehn was rocking too. Had a friend that was growing on his roof in the middle of town lol :boogie:. The khmers would shoot gunshots in the air when they got drunk, and the weed was legal. You could by as much as you wanted on the russian market, also you could smoke up anywhere. Prescription meds were also legal. The pharmacies were like little candy stores..... :???:

Regarding Cambodian weed....... When I first came there I only got shit weed ofcourse, but after some months I became friend with an old Vietnam Vet that was very well connected. He said that all the good stuff went to Thailand and that the shit weed stayed in Cambodia.

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
This reminds me so much of the glacial valley I grew up in in northern New England.
picture.php

I've got to visit some day, my grandmother traveled to Norway a while back to see where our Norwegian ancestors came from and she inspired me to do the same... some day.

A

arcticsun

Hey Deft :wave:

Yeah thats a glacial valley, you can tell by the V shape of it. No wonder your ancestors settled there, must have looked like the old country to them maybe? I hear its beautiful land up around the border area.

If you ever want to come around and visit Norway mate, you know we will take good care of you over here bro ;) You should come salmon or trout fishing with me some day, nothing like a few lazy days and nights by the river or a lake just sipping fine cognac and smoking fine home grown. We'll show a brother the best of Norway, no sweat.. anytime bro :)

Thanks for the linkup info about cambodia Bom, :yes: Best of times on your holiday Bom. You guys really get around, damn im jealous.. I havent been anywhere nearly as exotic as Cambodia. Spain is honestly quite exotic to me, even Amsterdam :D Even when i go to south Norway i see loads of trees and stuff that i dont see at home. Ive never been to the tropical zone, its definitively on my list!

Ill get some photos from our tiny coop this week, crop looked good last time i visited it and i hope the croptender is keeping up the good work as we are in the critical last month before harvest atm.

Best of wishes to everyone, stay green peeps :tiphat:

G

Guest129216

:blowbubbles: Hey arctic, Thanks for the message. Hope you and yours are well too.:ying:

Kind of hectic now before christmas, but most presents are bought and I am going to chop the christmas tree on Sunday.:tree::xmastree:

Spain is nice buddy. We should go on a vacation together sometime. I had a great time. Even went to the zoo were I saw an Arctic Wolf. It looked great, but it was going around in circles in its little cage so it was kind of sad too.......
03122010245.jpg

Later man.:artist:

A

arcticsun

Hey buddy :)

Glad to hear u had a good time in Spain, that poor arctic wolf looks like he misses home m8. U should have taken him with you. :) Trip to spain sounds fun, im all for it, getting worryingly pale up here now.

Ill get my Christmas shopping done tomorrow i hope. Havent been posting much lately in here, ill try to pick it up a notch w the posting :)..

Hey here's what is smokin for christmas ;).. i went with something purple to go with the season.

Grape Krush f2

95234.JPG

61758.JPG

37183.JPG

Bless all :wave:

A

arcticsun

hehe.. thanks for the props..

yeah outdoor autos at 69 north :D gotta have a little fun with our grows and do new things all the time, thats my motto :)

To boldly grow where no man has ever grown before!!!

fk it, that has to go in my signature haha

hehe.. thanks for the props..

yeah outdoor autos at 69 north :D gotta have a little fun with our grows and do new things all the time, thats my motto :)

To boldly grow where no man has ever grown before!!!

fk it, that has to go in my signature haha
lmfao.yall aint trying green house's?i think it would be a commen thing in the nordic areas;).there cheap to build and to heat the pots there in(or the dirt).whatcha dinking?lol peace:tiphat:

A

arcticsun

lmfao.yall aint trying green house's?i think it would be a commen thing in the nordic areas;).there cheap to build and to heat the pots there in(or the dirt).whatcha dinking?lol peace:tiphat:

Its just me growing outdoor at this latitude at the moment, my friends look at me weird with my outdoor projects, many will not even believe ive done it or that its possible.

Greenhouses will be more and more common, I dont own a property to put one on atm, but when i do you bet your ass i will have a greenhouse on it.

But its important that i can make this guerilla project work because i would like as many as possible in my area to see that they can do this themselves without greenhouses and alot of equipment or investment.

Its a significant point to the projects that the plants are grown in the "wild".

A

arcticsun

Due to the passing of the seasons, the arctic sun has now set on ICMag, our project will continue on some other board.

The start of 2011 would show to conclude my communications here on ICMag. I thank all good friends for friendships we have developed and the good times we have had.

Im no shadowboxer I see straight through the charades and mirror imagery up in this joint.. none of my business tho, but I cant up and outta here without giving my respects and thanks to the community at large for all the good things this community represents despite its juvenile like naivety.

We promise to press on in our quest, hopefully you will soon again see someone on these boards that will grow for you inside the polar circle.

Bless out to the community..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il7TSA2G7Uk

59822.JPG