What's new

THE HYPERBOREA PROJECT

A

arcticsun

LOL peat .. dont i know it! :joint: hehe

spinoli, yea having some space dont hurt, its not really that cramped in there, its just low ceilings makes me have to bend over under the light. and then im really clumsy also :D

the monsters from eva seeds is just what it says, a monster yielder. she is a great room filler when i run many strains.

full time daddy
Veteran
Blueberry (white label), i wanted to see what the cheapest seeds on the market could do. i think she is doing great so far :D
thats awesome
hahaha pretty much said the samething that's why in my strain list you see all the cheap/freebie's that SSH sound's tasty keeping a eye on that funny thing too i have better luck with cheap's as too the spendy i bought a pack of silverhaze and 1 cracked i bought 2 packs of peak19 2 cracked 1 rotted but my free one/cheaps im 80-100% on:crazy:

A

arcticsun

thats awesome
hahaha pretty much said the samething that's why in my strain list you see all the cheap/freebie's that SSH sound's tasty keeping a eye on that funny thing too i have better luck with cheap's as too the spendy i bought a pack of silverhaze and 1 cracked i bought 2 packs of peak19 2 cracked 1 rotted but my free one/cheaps im 80-100% on:crazy:

its funnyest thing idd, i have great experience with cheapos myself. this blueberry is just great i have found no querks on her to this date, its fantastic genetics! she handles stress just fine without going weird.

with that beiing said .. kids support your local seed co-op :D :respect:

every garden should also have some ak47s imo, its the most rewarding strain i have grown to this date. they are fabulous. i luv em so :D

some update inc on the romuland kush babies. call me an optimist but one is alittle bigger and fasterlooking then the other, both looking very nice and without querks. i think i got a male and a female here. :woohoo:

peace 420 thanks for dropping in, im just about to upload an update.

K

kallenavndk

Artic champ...Thread bookmarked 4 sure ....Kewl varation of Genetics. Lots of plants ...Looove it ..The pheruder got my attention some how ..what is it ?

A

arcticsun

i found this here on icmag, nice overview of the genetix

picture.php

pehkuruder is pekin pehku X doubbleruder (rudealis indicaXlowryder)

as far as i know

A

arcticsun

You have entered an Alchemical Garden at the Edge of Time.
There is haze upon the distant hills, spreading Acacias bend low over reflecting pools. The air is filled with an all pervasive hum; these are the reveries of the Proustian bees.
Your guide will be gardener/curator

Hyperborea is a fleeting golden moment suspended between History
and the unspeakable revelation of the Eschaton
Hyperborea is a nexus of feelings, evolving ideas and shifting appearances.
It is both an objective world and a dream within a hallucination.
Hyperborea is Novelty itself.

Welcome weary netsurfer, you have found
the Wellspring and the Datepalm:

you have found
garden and starship
laboratory and time machine
archive and dream museum
pleasure dome and shimmering rain forest.
Hyperborea is the last work of art
Behold, behold the final illusion
At last, at last!
The final illusion

PEHKURUDER AF's
picture.php

FINX hydro seedlings

notice the distinctly different pheno showing already now at the bottom right plant
picture.php

3 remaining FINX in soil, these need repotting, im out of soil. gotta get that tomorrow!
picture.php

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
just found this, awesome going mate! im thrilled to see you pull this one.

that one finX sure does look different, lets see how it turns out!

ill be here. :wave:

A

arcticsun

just found this, awesome going mate! im thrilled to see you pull this one.

that one finX sure does look different, lets see how it turns out!

ill be here. :wave:

hey buddy, great to see you innit m8, i think i have alittle AF fever allready hehe :canabis: the rest of the finx look very uniform in shape, only the one is looking alittle different.
I plan on going nuts with af pollen later. lets see what i end up with :D

the rest of the seedlings.. ready for repotting also!

SSHXcheese
picture.php

SSH f2 .. out of 7 plants 5 look very uniform in size, 2 are smaller.
picture.php

one of the smaller sshf2's, looks healthy
picture.php

Romuland Kush .. one looking slightly smaller then the other.
picture.php

TAK 3.. big variation in leafstructure and size. 2 runts have to gooo, the rest will go into 12/12 immediately. just so i get some sensimilla, hope they dont herm.
picture.php

the eva clones are doing great and rooting fine, so are the 4 unknowns of the TNT mix. but 2 of these 4 have a leaf mutation.

i got some new products today also, lightmix soil, nutes and boosters. ill get a pic of that too up so you can see what products i am using. its easier then to list them hehe.

peace all.

A

arcticsun

update on the autos

update on the autos

FINX is (K2 x Lowryder) x ((Lowryder x Stuporsonic) x Stuporsonic).

i transported these to a tube from the bubblecloner. they had some nice root action going hope they like the new habitat as much as the last.

FINX 1 hydrotube
picture.php

FINX 2 hydro
picture.php

FINX 3 hydro, this is the one that is alittle longer and stretchyer then the others.
picture.php

FINX 4 hydro
picture.php

FINX 1 soil
picture.php

FINX 2 soil
picture.php

FINX 3 soil
picture.php

Pehkuruders // pekin pehku X doubbleruder (rudealis indicaXLR2)

PKR 1
picture.php

PKR 2
picture.php

PKR 3
picture.php

PKR 4
picture.php

overview shot of the vegroom
picture.php

ya.. if anyone wants to see anything spesific, just ask :D

peace.. arctic

P

Peat

WOW!
My veg room just shrunk a lil' bit. :redface:
(I think that's what shrunk...)

Crazy hydrotube!
Bubbler!
Soil!

Everything looks very healthy!

:bow::respect:

A

arcticsun

thanks a bunch for the props m8 :D

they are lined up in rows

from left to right are

row1: FINX in hydro (tube)
row2: sshXcheese
row3: ssh f2 freebies fritillary (in small pots)
row4: pehkuruders in blue buckets and romuland kush in the 2 white buckets
far back right of the room: FINX in soil (behind bubblecloner)
in bubblecloner: eva monster clones

the rest in random locations are unknowns gifted by a uk breeder. he called them TNT mix, this and that mix :D

peace peaty old pal, thanks for dropping in :wave:

A

arcticsun

thought id just aswell make a very very quick drawing of the hydrotube setup. real easy to make.

picture.php

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
That is some awesome set up with some awesome plants :)
i love the blueberry you got there...then again, i LOVE blueberry strains ^^

A

arcticsun

thanks a bunch for the kind words friend :D you are too kind

ill hit y'all with an update on the blueberry soon. :joint: i had to tie her up she is starting to have problems with holding her weight.

A

arcticsun

nice thread Bro

thanks m8, ill keep ya posted on the autos :Wave:

Peat said:
Does the pump on the hydro tube run 24/7?

aye m8, it pumps all the time providing a continous flow through the tubes. there is like a small river at the bottom of the tubes about an inch or 2 deep. the runoff tube comes up about 4cm inside the big tube, once the water reaches that level it empties back into the reservoir.

sorry my bad english lol, lack of words all the time to explain hehe. i try to improve tho :D