What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the DUNGEON GROW !!

the_dungeon

What up Tonatiuh.. nice to know i got people watching :D

just a quick update before i head out to beautiful san fran for the weekend.

group shot

bag seed that goes by the name of salior moon, aka (what she smells like) fruity pebbles

another

we have not fed her for 3 weeks now.. and she is still yellowing and getting crispy..

any reasons why? anyone?

heres a close up of the leaf from the same plant

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup bro.
well depending on what week ur in they might just be naturaly yellowing up,because its time to be gettin done yo.ur plants will yellow up and change colors like in the fall when they know the life cycle is gettin over.they'll even throw nanners to try to pollinate themselves if you let them go too long.like a sorta last ditch effort to stay alive.hope this helped.peace

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Damn man, everytime I come by you keepin throwin them punchs. I really dig this shot.
39417DSC02963-thumb.JPG

Be eazy an enjoy your goods. :joint

the_dungeon

UH oh! So the dungeon is surrounded by grape vineyards and I guess before they harvested the grapes they flooded everything, and I have a grip of water soaking in and totally raise my humidity !!! I dont know how high yet cause I still dont have a meter. Imma post pics in the grow room construction part, but if anyone here has an idea how to seal cement so water cant leak in let me know!

other than that this one plant is totally yellowing up,, but the new growth on the top is nice and green, what gives??

the_dungeon

Prof Sublime said:
Damn man, everytime I come by you keepin throwin them punchs. I really dig this shot.
39417DSC02963-thumb.JPG

Be eazy an enjoy your goods. :joint

haha thanks man!! i really love that shot too.. but let me try and top it ;D

the_dungeon

Hey Sublime. Once that water dried up everything went back to normal!

well... at least for now :D

heres a pic update .. The first four are my one and only grape ape that is NOT doing well, but at least shes pulling thru

Shes my ugly ducky.. She was all mutated cause of her re veg and lst'ed to death but now shes putting on some color!!
:smoke:

the_dungeon

This is the one and only bag seed, aka salior moon, aka fruity pebbles

something is up with her.. i tried pulling those yellow leafs off on the top of the cola thinking they were gonna be dry and brittle but they werent.. and they were full of trichs so i just left them on.

the_dungeon

they havent been fed for a good 2 weeks due to the person looking after them is dumb/lazy. so we chopped 80 ish grams off the two top colas.

now we have a more even canopy

This plant, which i bought 2 clones of are seeded to death!! Dummy had a light leak in there and didnt think to fix it >_<

oh well.. at least now he knows his actions do in fact effect yield.

the way i look at it tho, is that were gonna have a GRIP of seeds :D

aero cloner working its magic! you cant tell from the pics but all but 2 have roots/stubs.

the 2 that dont were cuts taken a month into flower...we'll see if they survive

These are my pineapple express x trainwreck clones.. we lost one so were down to 5.

The mother EFFERS have spider mites.. just a very mild case but still....!

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
get on them fast yo mites can spread quick...sheeet they WILL spread quick.gotta get on the sob's fast and hard bro.
good help is hard to find bro,thats why i roll solo.noone to blame but me.
good luck with the mites brotha.peace

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Nice lookin buds. Im not sure why its happening. Do you know you ph? Is it hot as hell in there? Are the plants in the last few days from being flushed for awhile? Just a few things that come to my mind when seein them. Post your pictures and a good write up in the infirm. Those guys know their shit. Hope they get better, still looks pretty good tho :joint:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Great thread u have got going here bro, the dungeon is nicely setup, good effort getting it cleaned up. What prof sublime said about post in the infirmary is worth checking, what about ur heat issues from before are they still happening?? Get on to the borg straight away bro, those little fuckers will spread like wildfire and stuff ur plants right up. Good Luck.

Peace an Respect

b00m :rasta: :rasta:

Last edited:

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
It almost looks like the plants were too close to the light and got cooked a little at the leave tips. Could be light bleaching? It looks like my buds when I get them a little too close to the light. It seems the rest of the bud is fine and the leaves are a good colour other than in the location of the problem leaves, so it leads me to believe it is something external. Sorry I can't help more.

Edit: I read a little more of the thread and to me it looks like you have some kind of micro-nutrient deficiency. What are you feeding the girls? Also, what is the temp and humidity. With that info I might be able to help.

TGT

Last edited: