What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the DUNGEON GROW !!

the_dungeon

SORRY ABOUT CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS BROKE.

ANYWAYS, LAST TIME I WAS AT THE DUNGEON I COULDNT USE ANY POWER TOOLS DUE TO THE NOISE.

BUT THIS TIME I COULD BE AS LOUD AS I WANTED.

NAILED ALL THE 2x4S IN PLACE. FRAMED UP ANOTHER WALL. AND FRAMED UP THE DOOR WAY, BUT STILL NO DOOR. BOUGHT EVEN MORE POLY AND BLACK MORTAR TUBS. SO THE RUN OFF DOESNT CREATE MOLD OR ANY OTHER NASTYS

ANYWAYS HERE ARE SOME PICS OF US SETTING EVERYTHING UP...

AND JUST A RANDOM SHOT OF THEM ALL.. I WAS THERE TILL 3 - 4 AM.. I BREATHE IN SO MUCH DIRT FROM CLEANING MY LUNGS FELT LIKE THEY WERE ON FIRE AND I HAD A PRETTY BAD HEADACHE.

BUT ITS WORTH IT CAUSE NOW MY LADYS HAVE A CLEAN HOME.

FLOWERING VERY VERY SOON!! WISH ME LUCK.. PEACE

Last edited:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Very nice grow you got going there! Stay safe :joint:

Btw, why are ur plants label Hannah Montana n such. haha.

the_dungeon

Thank you prof sublime. and we plan on staying safe!!

i only named beezy... my buddy and me were trying to name the rest of em and we kept saying male names,... then i was like oh shit we cant name them a male name cause they will turn out to be males,

so my girl replied lets name em hannah montana and teagan and they stuck.

UPDATE:

hannah montana, beezy and teagan.........are males. :(

SO we just started day 1 of flowering> it is completely light proof. and the plants are mature. i m 99% sure 3 are males< but i want to wait a bit to try and get some hash oil off the leaves.

how long can i wait untill they release pollen? is it even worth chancing? or should i just pull the males right now??

2stoge

Sorry to hear about the males. :badday:

the dungeon is looking sck though :jump: :jump: :jump:

you be blazin your own smoke in no time :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

not sure how long to keep the guy in before they skeet on everything, but to be safe you might wanna get em out o there.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Hahaha, I thought you named them those names cause its a dungeon and you were keeping them locked up. Haaaa

Anyways, sorry to hear about your males, if they are for sure. As far as I know males will blow their load without warning. So if your going to keep them around be very careful.

Best of luck and I hope you get many ladies.

Peacee :joint

ConceptOfSleep

Very cool setup, and an even cooler location...

The names had me scratchin my head a bit too Prof. Although the Sailor Moon one was what made me chuckle a bit:laughing:

It looks like you have the makings for a very secure and a very tidy operation!

Looking good!

:joint:

the_dungeon

2stoge said:
Sorry to hear about the males. :badday:

the dungeon is looking sck though :jump: :jump: :jump:

you be blazin your own smoke in no time :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

not sure how long to keep the guy in before they skeet on everything, but to be safe you might wanna get em out o there.

haha thanks.. it was a big dirt shit hole before!

yeah i rather be safe then sorry. i woulda mind some seeds, but if all i got were seeds id be pissed.

imma wait a week or so , to ensure they are males. dont wanna jump the gun and get rid of females.

Prof Sublime said:
Hahaha, I thought you named them those names cause its a dungeon and you were keeping them locked up. Haaaa

hahahahah i didnt even think of that! but when round two comes around and i need new names ill think of that.

ConceptOfSleep said:
Very cool setup, and an even cooler location...

The names had me scratchin my head a bit too Prof. Although the Sailor Moon one was what made me chuckle a bit

It looks like you have the makings for a very secure and a very tidy operation!

Looking good!

thanks sleep!! every time im down there im cleaning more and more dirt up. my goal is to be able to eat off the floor. :D

the_dungeon

we were using HALF of 1 gallon grow bags for our grape ape clones.. so yesterday we transplanted them into normal size 1 gallon bags. heres a pic of our work station.

around the left corner is the entrance to the flower chamber.

with all the lights off it only leaked a little light from the top.

i fixed that tho.. got a Wii banner from a game store and stapled it up so it covers the entrance. so now no light leaks in or out, period.

then i used this thing:

on my camera, to try and sex the plants.. but i think its still to early.

the_dungeon

heres a pic of the 4 bag seed plants.. still unsure if they are male or female >_<

heres some pics of some clones were trying to root.

its a cheap 15 dollar aeroponic thingy that was for growing herbs, but were using it as a cloner. it came with a black sponge and we rooted clones in it before, but i believe it was the sponge that killed them.
this time we have them being held up with stryophone. so we can just cut it off and transplant directly into soil.

i saw a thread were they were cloning in just plain cups of water. they didnt even cover the jars so light dosent leak in, but they were still rooting!
so im giving it a shot, but i made it light proof, thinking it will improve there chances, or speed it up.. we will see

and finally heres 2 pics of the grape ape we got from a bay area club..

later guys and gals

the_dungeon

time for a update.

so i had 4 plants from bag seed. and 3 from clones.

only 1 outta the 4 bad seed were female. >_< probably due to heat stress, all the dust on em , and them completely drying out a few times. Live and learn...

so we destroyed the males, and took some more clones.

i bought a humidity dome, rockwool cubes and some clonex,i in hopes it will help my cloneing %

are these cuts to small??? any tips on cloneing anyone???

i would really like to know what my bag seed plant is.. anyone have any ideas??

so i got two grape ape clones, and i THINK the 3rd clone is sour d X cali orange, or sour d x orange mist.. i dont remember :(

here is the sour d x ?????

is it familiar looking to anyone???

pics of the grape ape

a group shot of them

Last edited:
B

Bigtimer7

GOod job man... Keep doin the damn thing and overgrow the world!

Keep it green and keep up the excellent work.....

+++

the_dungeon

man the heat is shitting on my grow!! triple digits all week.. my temps are in the 90s.. and im a week or 2 into flowering.

a portable ac unit is out of the question right now, due to school books costing a fuckin arm and leg, but how else can i cool it down???

i have a 6in in line hydro farm fan, connected to 4in ducting sucking out the hot air, and i have a 8in regular stand up fan.,

we will have a ac unit for next summer, but like i said, right now it ain't happening.

MY QUESTION: will adding more fans help cool it down?? or will it just moving the hot air around and stress the plants?????

UPDATE WITH PICTURES IN FEW HOURS!!!

the_dungeon

arghhhhhhhh

im dumb

the 2 clones that i thought were grape ape arent grape ape.

grape ape is indica.. and they have tiny sativa leafs

so actually... my tinyest plant is the grape ape.

:(

the other two are the sour d X cali orange mist