What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the DUNGEON GROW !!

the_dungeon

thanks a lot Smokindogcujo!! nut yeah it took a lot of time and effort but there is still so much more room for improvement. :D

THCforus

hey bud,
sorry about the tough luck. Ya know what though?, your grow space looks awsome. It's come a long way since you started settin' up. I can't even tell you how discouraging it was for me in the beginning, but in time, through many mishaps, things finally turned around. It wont be long before your kickin' back with a fat one, watching a room full of ladies fill your space. It seems to me that all you need to do is work out a couple kinks w/ your climate and get a steady system going. If theres anything i can help ya with feel free to ask. I'm lookin forward to seeing some great plant pics from ya man
go for yours. Grow, grow and grow some more
THC

the_dungeon

THCforus, thanks a lot for the kind words. and yeah man i know your right...

next round were gonna try cloneing up stairs where we got ac. And hopefully we'll have money to buy an ac unit to put down there :D

i think im going to the dungeon today , if so ill be back with pics!!!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Damn dude, your plants look good. I remember when you was still puttin the dungeon together. Peace out :joint:

the_dungeon

Thanks Mrbig$ and whats up prof sublime.. nice of you to stop by again. :jump: :rasta:

well.. i think my cheapo ph meter has gone to shit. the caretaker isnt as educated as I and did not know the probes need to keep clean (or i didnt tell him??)

anyways.. my ph has gone to shit. plants are not looking very happy.

i was feeding them molasses tiger bloom and big bloom, which i had premixed. I belive it went bad or was mixed wrong, cause salior moon, one of the bag seeds, is not doing well.

she is yellowing and getting cripsy and leafs are curling inward. About 2 weeks ago we stopped feeding and just gave them all plain water.

My one and only grape ape is also going to shit. Yellowing very bad, but not curling in.

argh..i understand im very unorganized.. im trying my best, but with so many different strains, and sizes its pretty difficult to figure out whats wrong. Plus i only get to see them every so often.

blah blah blah.. anyways at least there getting fat. heres some old pics taken a week or two ago. I was gonna post the new ones also but the server is down.

the_dungeon

Wow those pics are very crappy. Especially since its in the ugly 400 hps light. I cant move them since there like all tied to each other. BUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuut, Thanks to alamony2005 I now have a new 400w CMH.

wooohooo..

why is the cmh bulb smaller?? does that matteR??

HPS LIGHT

CMH LIGHT

Last edited:

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
wow you have come a long way, i just read your thread.

about your curling leaves... whats your pH?

also... what are your temps in there?

I would use HPS during flower and CMH during veg. unless you plan on adding the 400w cmh as supplemental along with the hps... I have grown in flower with CMH and I prefer an HPS to the CMH for flower. But CMH is the best veg bulb period

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
also sorry about your getting robbed on your other grow, my grow was robbed too, luckly I had a plant that I chopped the day before the ppl who stole my plants came, so it wasn't a total loss. They stole weed that was 30 days from finish, not very smart if you ask me.... probably smells like hay or wet grass haha...

the_dungeon

Hey thanks for the reply norcal.

And yeah I have came a long way.. Thanks :D

According to the meter 8 or higher! eek i know thats bad.. At first I didnt believe it, cause when I took it on sept 4th, and it looked perfectly fine.. but its been going down hill since then.

Temps back there were 95 at the highest.lately 90 is the highest..Its been cooling off a lot around here. No more triple digits.

Ah, ok. As of right now I only have 1 ballast. By the time I start flowering again the second time I'll have another ballast and will use both the CMH and HPS. :D

So I'm better off finishing flower with the HPS, then start a new veg cycle with CMH, gotcha..

Latest posts

Latest posts