What's new

Swampys JackHerer grow.

swampy_nz

Hey Razor,never smoked the JH before,we will see in about 7 weeks.:joint:

Good to see another kiwi onboard Kronikal.
Its my first time using the max yield.I think its great.You have to add a good amount of perlite to it as well as dolomite lime.Give it a go next time round and see what you think.as far as any mag/cal problems,adding a good amount of lime to your mix should fix that problem.
Chur bro.

friend of mine is on week 4 of flower. im looking forward to trying it and getting a cut if it meets the standard.....im sure it wiill .

good luck with your grow bro

sweetcheeba420

EnZee

,adding a good amount of Dolomite lime to your mix should fix that problem.

good advice brother!
Dolomite lime is a necessity in my garden. :)

hah! changed the pic back huh.. i like it man.. NZ pride! good to see more kiwis coming out of the wood work too...

Kusherman

Love the lst job, I am tagged and watching this one with both eyes open to see how the herer works. Good luck and great job so far man!!!!!!!!11

swampy_nz

well,its coming to the end of week two of 12/12(day 14)and the stretch hasn't been as bad as i thought it might be.obviously an indica pheno and im glad i didnt end up adding the scrog screen.They got their first dose of bloom nutes today(earthjuice combo)so bring on the buds.:bow:

H

Hazeseeker

really impressive man, you can tell they're well cared for just looking at those pics,
a picture of health bro:joint:,
what dosage are you starting the jack's on with the Earth Juice?

peace

swampy_nz

at the moment im using half strength meta-k,full strength bloom and double strength catylast.no more nitrogen for these girls.ill let them cannibalize themselves till the end. :joint:

swampy_nz

Day 17 of 12/12.Got my new 6 inch elicent fan yesterday.Just waiting on my speed controller to arrive and then ill plumb it all up.The girls are really starting to get stinky so ill have to DIY a carbon scrubber to keep the pong down.

swampy_nz

I wished mine looked this healthy :smile:
Dude,i wish my first plants looked as good as yours.Its just like anything in life bro,the more you do something,make mistakes and learn from them the better off things will be.Iv been doing this for along time and I still learn something new everytime.:joint:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
fair play, for me its been a bit of luck and a lot of hard work (worry..lol) I don't think you can ever stop learning with this can you? some of the people here amaze me with their knowledge and understanding - I'm just grateful to be here and learning from you more "seasoned" guys :wink:

j

swampy_nz

Just a few pics of my 2 jacks outside to tide yas ova

picture.php

picture.php

swampy_nz

My new elicent fan and speed controller.More work to do.lol
day 18 of 12/12.
thirsty girls and stinking up bad.:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where did those seeds come from? or clones.

I have 2 Satva Jacks from Sensi seeds. These are going to take at least 80 days to finish. Thay are on 30 days now and bud growth is S l o w .

swampy_nz

Hi hammer.:wave:
these were clones.They must be on the indica side of a pheno,that or the guy is bullshitting me,tho the leaves look very much like Hazeseekers new bunch.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hazeseeker and mine are from Sensi seeds. Mine are very diff from both of you guys. VERY VERY Sativa. She looks sad lol shes a droopy girl. From what ive found out about this strain this trait is normal. She seems to be a bit touchy on the nutrients. All of the jacks that won the cups where Sativa phenos. You will get some very good smoke from those