What's new

Swampys JackHerer grow.

kiwiboy

My new elicent fan and speed controller.More work to do.lol
day 18 of 12/12.
thirsty girls and stinking up bad.:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

How much was the fan comtroller? Where did you get it? How much speed reduction can you get safetly?

swampy_nz

The fan controller was $115 from easy grow in manukau.I works well but i really need to have the fan on full to pull air through my homemade carbon filter.i will be getting a much bigger fan for the next grow so the controller should come in handy when the frosts hit and the growroom needs to be a bit warmer.:joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! Taking care of that stink...closet looks unbelievably healthy...and so do the plants in it...=)

kiwiboy

That is an interesting concept for a carbon filter. My one is basicially built around the standard shop brought ones.

swampy_nz

sup EnZee.:joint:
Just starting another round of jacks.Bigger and better this time round.
Looks like i will growing in a stadium/vertical system.Just in the R and D stage at the mo.got 3 weeks before my girls will switch to flowering so im reading as much as possible on vertical growing.
What you bee up to brother?

EnZee

sounds like fun my man!
best of luck to ya... glad ya loving ya jack man...

well, you know me... settling into a new place for a little bit, might try and grow a plant or two, maybe setup a growroom or two and get things rolling for a friend ya know? :)
i love growing, and i love help people to grow... so yeah, we will see!

vertical be the shit my friend... rock on with the show...
im back online now, so should be aorund more often to bug you! :)

kia kaha

noexcuses

Hey Swampy,

Great grow there man, just came across this thread and read the whole thing in one sitting! I was completely gutted at the end when you had to chop em early but hey, cant complain with a pound of the good stuff. This is my first post on ICMag,

I've just started my first ever grow!! Right now I have five dutch passion super haze(Sativa) and four mazari I Sherief(Indica)

Still early days yet, only just about to start fourth week of veg. I'm gonna see about getting myself a wee grow diary on here so i can show you guys my babies and get some help which i'm sure i'll need at many points through this grow,

anyway man good luck with the second round of that Jack, i'm sure you can do even better than the first.

Noexcuses

luv2garden

swampy_nz,

What's up brotha? how's that Jack smoking man? I have 3 in veg and just started sexing them. Will transplant the females into 3+ gallons each and hope to see a nice one!
Let me know about the flavors/high your getting from her.
Keep it green,
L2G

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice grow swampy damn i hate being late for these grows makes me wish they had a sensi vendor forum here at IC...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
swampy
Howzit..?? Great work brother... Nugsz galore... Have a happy high... bbl peace..

sack