What's new

Swampys JackHerer grow.

swampy_nz

well first week of flowering is over.bushy little bitches.not a lot of stretch so far.i think they will really take of this week.

libby

lv'e grown JH twlce and dldn't even know lt was supposed to be a satlva!

Mlne were deflnetly lndlcas, ln 3 gallons and no taller than 2ft hlgh, and that's belng generous, a frosty, stoney hlgh, but no sat ln them.

wow man, those pictures really show how much they have blown up in that first week. glad to see things are going so well.

keep it rollin bro,

-sg

D

dankitydank

ya ive got a friend growin about 70 ladys of jack.
they are short dense plants. all of them.
i know he trained them. but i mean 3 feet. and they are about to harvest so.
definetly a sativa dominant smoke.
but he pretty much has a perpertual grow of jack(and others) for the last 3 years.

whatever he does. they stay small.
good luck with the grow buddy.
COUNT ME IN

swampy_nz

cheers for the`comments guys:wave:
looks like you guys are lucky to have an indica pheno,good stuff.hopefully i do to.much easier than controlling a sativa dominant pheno.
was going to add a scrog screen but i might give it a miss this time around.

EnZee

ill have to subscribe swampy... they look great dude... never smoked/grown jack before.. so im not help, but i think ill pull up a seat over here and watch ya do your thing.

do it up for the kiwis!! peace brother.

H

Hazeseeker

Moving along real nice Swampy, looking in perfect health man:joint:

peace

swampy_nz

did some more lst.
im getting some strange leaf deformities on my new growth.not sure what it is but it looks ugly.when the leaves get to full sise there seems to be missing chunks out off them.

EnZee

that last pic looks like something might had a munch and buggared off.
but i might also see some heat stress curling/twisting too, and it that could be mistaken as something eating em.
what are room temps, and canopy temps brother swampy? (lights too close to light maybe?- hence why its mostly on the tops and new growth.)
when the new leaves are growing, and its too hot, they get contorted and grow funny coz of the heat, often leaving chunks of the leaves missing.
the good news is.. you have done near no damage. they look lush green and happy girls otherwise!

hope that helps mate.

swampy_nz

i think your right there brother.its summer here in nz and hard to keep them temps under 80 even tho my lights are on at night.iv raised my lights afew more inches and am getting a bigger fan next week.no permanent damage me thinks.

EnZee

yeah, then id say i got it right.
bigger fan will help for sure. point it shooting right across the canopy and that problem should no longer be a problem.

glad to help mate.
they are looking damn good otherwise man. keep it green.

Ya, sometimes if the new growth gets damaged from heat or nutes or anything really, although when it was damaged it was a tiny little chunk, as the leaf grows it gets bigger like that. I had a couple problems with mine (burning the new growth on the lights occasionally) and they look exactly like that.

High temps could def do it, good call enZee

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
lots of lovely buds sites there mate... lots of lovely jack buds to come... good on ya :smile:

Hey there mate. Another Kiwi jumping onboard for the show. How do you find the max yield? Its coco based isnt it? I use that "Gro" mix that all the hydro shops over here are using and have found that I quite often get Mag?Sulphur def and end up having to use epsom salts. This time round gonna try the Canna Tera soil with that Canna Tera nutes (hopefuly failproof). Anyway bro keep up the good work we all know us kiwi's gotta do our best to fight prohibition (specially with John Key in power:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:)
Wicked mate Good shit!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts