What's new

~**SourBubble**~ BUDDING Outdoors!!!!

Marcellas

Veteran
theres a sourbubble bx4?? where did it come from and how did you get it?? did it come from bog?? haha sorry, never seen it before!!

.. 100th post on this thread and my 200th post!! Woohoo!! :woohoo:

Marcellas

Veteran
..is there anybody out there??

..is there anybody out there??

Wow, she's really been bushing out even more since these pictures were taken a few days ago!! :woohoo:
..I usually water her with plain tap-water from the sink, but I gave her a mix of water and an unknown aqua-green colored, sandlike nutrient that my friend used for his outdoor grows.. I don't know if the stuff's organic, but I put a little bit in a small bottle of water and shook well, and the sandlike aqua-green plantfood usually collects at the bottom of the bottle so I shake it before use, and my plant greened up even more and branched out overnight!! Seams like my SourBubbleBX3 clone likes this stuff :)

Maybe a new thread and pics will spark some interest in my re-vegetating SourBubbleBX3 clone.. I'm suprised nobody's paying attention because she's doing so great now, even though at one point I thought there was no hope!!

G

awesome bro... im glad your sb is doing well... save that cut forsure..

also, just to let you know, bcbuddepot is re-stocked with sb bx3.. i cant vouch for their services as i never tried, but i hear good things... it looks like whatever bog said about retireing is a lie... because he just sent them more seeds (according to them)

anyways...

i'll get at you at the end of next month about what we talked about..

also, i can say that you will have a pack of Sour Bubble BX3 F2's sometime in mid-summer..

peace to you

bILL

G

nice thread

nice thread

sorry about the misfortune

cant wait to see mine, 170 for bx3 off seedbay back in october i think.

acidfire

Looking good.

You should take a whole bunch of cuttings for this years outdoor.
Keep one cutting as a new mom, and throw your revegged mom outdoors aswell.
Im sure she'll be huge with all that veg time.:D

Marcellas

Veteran
:)

:)

thanks for stopping in everyone!!..

acidfire said:
Looking good.

You should take a whole bunch of cuttings for this years outdoor.
Keep one cutting as a new mom, and throw your revegged mom outdoors aswell.
Im sure she'll be huge with all that veg time.:D

thanks acidfire, i did plan on using my revegging SourBubbleBX3 clone as my mother plant to take clones from for this outdoor season.. i actually let my clone finish flowering when she rooted, and revegged her specifically for that purpose!!..

and thats a great idea too, but would throwing my revegged mom outside and taking new clones for a motherplant make it a less pure form of the amazing SourBubbleBX3 strain the BOG himself breeded and sent to me awhile back??
thanks!

(^^she's really bushed/branched out even more since this pic and looks healthy as ever, new pics and a new thread coming soon!!..)

G

No man....clones don't lose anything. She is looking wonderful. I was just wondering if we'd ever see pics again!!! I'm glad it's moving along so smoothly now. You got room indoors to flower a clone or two for now? She's got enough tops to give you a couple now, and you'll have even more tops after taking those for your outdoor this season.

Marcellas

Veteran
well, would i be able to pull off anything w/ only 60-80watts of CFLs?? i was thinking about this, maybe its worth a shot!! :joint:

G

Only 60-80 watts? I dunno. Some micro growers only use those 70W HPS from Home Depot. It may give you a little extra bud....try it if it sounds like fun!

acidfire

Looking good. :joint:

I think instead of flowering inside, just use your CFLs to root/veg a ton of cuttings.

You should also start a new mom, and put your revegged mom outside after vegging/taking cuttings under the CFLs for a few months.
The reason being, sour bubble isnt the most vigourous plant, and will take awhile to grow.

Just make sure you find some secure spots that get alot of light and have good soil.

Marcellas

Veteran
yea im pretty sure im just gonna vegetate, reveg, clone, or grow seedlings under my low watt CFLss.. for only 60watts, the 3 bulbs put out a lot of light though and plants can live in there for a long while!!

and to answer the other question, yes.. BOG genetics are the best in the world!! :yoinks:

haha ill leave flowering to the great outdoors when the time comes, and my plants can get huge out there!! also, my friend might be getting space, HPS lights, soil, nutes and everything for another grow and he'll grow some SourBubbleBX3 clones. as for my clone, she's looking great and branching out all over but a light fell and burned her so she's received a major haircut!! new pics and a thread soon.. :D

Marcellas

Veteran
almost fried her last nite!! i checked her last nite and she looked good and was recovering, i thought shed be good for water til today but i shoulve checked.. i got caught up with a bunch of bullshit and didnt check til later today, all the leaves were drooped, some yellowing, and the plant looked like shit..

i watered her good and let her sit for a few minutes before going under the lights.. she should survive but i have to be more carefull!! :yoinks:

acidfire

:yoinks: Hopefully she didnt completely dry up.

When they are rootbound they need water constantly.
Put her in a bigger pot and you wont have to water as often.

Marcellas

Veteran
yea she's probably rootbound by now that soil is pretty compact.. but thankfully she made a full recovery over night!! just a couple leaves have yellowed so it's all good and ill be sure not to make this mistake again..

id put her in a bigger pot, but i dont have the space or lighting to support a larger plant!! ill probably take the first clone from my SourBubbleBX3, and cut off half the rootmass and put her in some fresh soil in the same cup she's been in and she should be fine :)

G

Way to go man. :wave: I hope to see some sourbubble buds when you get a full crop going. :joint: