What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i think i just realized it today... you can walk around with 25 grams in your pocket and you dont have to answer to police where you got it from. you can just say, its mine and for personal consumption. doesnt matter if you grew it yourself, got it in the park or ordered it off the net. personal use is legalized with a weight limit on carrying outside (25g) and storing at home (50g). doesnt matter if its flower or hash.. dummies.
is this in germany ? here it is still illegal but they will only caution for small amounts if you have no previous convictions . they take the weed though sadly.

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
is this in germany ? here it is still illegal but they will only caution for small amounts if you have no previous convictions . they take the weed though sadly.
yeah germany.
in my neck of the woods its similar to the uk i guess then.
it depends on the cops though, some will want to make you cry.... go all the way. still i smell weed on the street regularly..
i think if its the first time you get caught and the cops get your data and everything and youre below a certain limit youre off the hook, kind of, just some piss testing over a period of time to check. probation time is like 2 years, so ... no idea when the record gets deleted though.
edit: and they probably will try and snatch your drivers license....

shiva82

yeah germany.
in my neck of the woods its similar to the uk i guess then.
it depends on the cops though, some will want to make you cry.... go all the way. still i smell weed on the street regularly..
i think if its the first time you get caught and the cops get your data and everything and youre below a certain limit youre off the hook, kind of, just some piss testing over a period of time to check. probation time is like 2 years, so ... no idea when the record gets deleted though.
edit: and they probably will try and snatch your drivers license....
they take your dna here. they took mine . the bastards. i could of refused it and got charged for possession instead of a caution. that was maybe 15 years ago. they would of already sold my dna and clones will of been created . if i start acting all normal all of a sudden. you know i'm dead and a clone has took my spot

shiva82

here , the police kick down your door , even if you are home , steal all your equipment , your bud and the c.p.s will offer you a caution or conviction. conviction if you request your grow equipment returned. caution if you accept they can steal you stuff and give a dna sample . if it is a first time offence and small grow

shiva82

my neighbours watched the cops walking out my flat with light mover , grow star reflectors , the full 1 m jobs , co2 tanks it was a sweet grow ... i handed myself in as i was at work that day. they asked me what the co2 was for in the interview ,,, i said ' for putting out fires , automated with sensors ' he looked at me and pointed his biro pen and said ' conscientious '

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
my neighbours watched the cops walking out my flat with light mover , grow star reflectors , the full 1 m jobs , co2 tanks it was a sweet grow ... i handed myself in as i was at work that day. they asked me what the co2 was for in the interview ,,, i said ' for putting out fires , automated with sensors ' he looked at me and pointed his biro pen and said ' conscientious '
guy ritchie material

shiva82

guy ritchie material
it is a long and funny story. the short of it was i was always growing in this place i used to live. i managed to disconnect my extraction ducting , and rather than extracting outside, it was extracting into the persons flat who lived above. he complained that even his underpants in his drawers stank of weed and was not happy. so that was the first strike i would of got reported . the next phase i probably was reported was when local bandits were trying to break into the building. they smashed the glass entrance and doors in, but were scared off by my girlfriend at the time shouting at them.... [ they could of just pressed the trades button and come in silent ] ,,, and then that same girlfriend was talking to the police who were investigating the break in ,,, so i kind of had an idea shit was going to get real... that same week i harvested my afghan blue i had at the time . rather than leave it hanging in my apartment the day of my bust, for some reason i had a huge gut feeling, today is the day, so i took all my bud with me to work, in 3 bin bags lol..... that afternoon my girlfriend rang me to tell me i'm in trouble and have been busted with all my weed,,,, i thought , how do you know??? and au contraire .... i put chilli plants in the room too. i had maybe 15 clones and a half ounce of weed... could of been much worse for me

always trust your gut and never trust anyone, even your mrs . lol

Cloneman

Veteran
God I’ve got some stories. Just one I lived in a flat and when we moved I moved all the plants at night and then I found out that the next door neighbour who I didn’t get on with was a undercover protection policeman. My Mrs found out from one of the neighbours I nearly had heart attack… after the fact.

shiva82

God I’ve got some stories. Just one I lived in a flat and when we moved I moved all the plants at night and then I found out that the next door neighbour who I didn’t get on with was a undercover protection policeman. My Mrs found out from one of the neighbours I nearly had heart attack… after the fact.
that's the last thing you need haha

Latest posts

Latest posts