What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If only …everything he listens to is artificial everything digital manufactured ..etc … at least have a real human being playing an instrument please

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If only …everything he listens to is artificial everything digital manufactured ..etc … at least have a real human being playing an instrument please
no kidding...when i was at the trim job i was forced to listen to taylor swift and the ladies asked what i thought...i'm like her voice is so massaged by auto tune and harmonizers you can't tell if she can actually sing or not...plus the lyrics are pretty juvenile and shallow...
yup,today's "music" mostly sucks,our music is way better

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Ive been listening to Sturgill Simpson a lot lately.

After 80+ hours this week I drank some beers and used the apple tree trimmings to fire up some Cajun chicken. Goddamn it was good.

And yes as my buddy pointed out my thumb looks like a little person penis..ha ha

20240519_204605.jpg
20240519_211510.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...heading to the post office in a bit to ship parts...sold three things yesterday,so fingers crossed the rest go quickly...including the bike...my friend said some dude was thinking of driving out here from toostoned...i mean tucson and nabbing it...so i better actually get around to washing it and giving it a once over to make sure everything is tight and right...
aside from that,it's garden day again...and just two more plants to pre-trim from the last harvest...

Latest posts

Latest posts