What's new

Seismic's 400w grow show

S

Seismic

Thanks for stopping in Stainless and Firsttimer. :joint:

Well when I got my clonebox yesterday it seems that the dimensions listed on the site are like 2 inches off for the depth, which meant it was too large to fit where I had planned, due to the fact that my closet is kind of small and odd shaped.

So I decided to remove all shelves from the clonebox and use it as the flowering chamber, since it has a little more square footage than the DR80, although I have to give up a foot of headroom. Although I don't think this should be a problem, since I can LST or do sectional Scrog's if need be. So without further delay here are the updated photos

C99bx still vegging along
picture.php

Flower Group Shot Day 41
picture.php

Unknown Ladies
picture.php

picture.php

Hashberry
picture.php

Blue Mystic
picture.php

Till the next update, take care everybody!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Seismic

Lookin real good up in here homie. This must be where all the tent users hang out!
I'm watchin those C99's. Those are definitely on my wish list.

Good Luck

MARLO

S

Seismic

Thanks for stopping by cfunk:wave:

Well, all the seeds I germinated opened within 24 hours, and are currently in the soil awaiting there break into the cool glow of the T5's. Here's a couple of today's shots from the flower tent, with all them being on day 42:

Unknown Ladies
picture.php

picture.php

Hashberry
picture.php

picture.php

Blue Mystic
picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

S

Seismic

Hope everyone is doing well. Here are some new shots for day 43 flower; the Hashberry keeps getting a little bit more red everyday:abduct:

Group Shot
picture.php

Hashberry
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blue Mystic
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WriteToEnlight

looking good. with as many budsites as there are it seems as if a 600 would bulk em up. how's your temperature in the tent with the 4in vortex?

S

Seismic

Well with the flowering tent being 8 square feet I come in at the recommended 50 watts/square foot. My Daytime temp directly under cooltube is 78.1F, with a nighttime temp of 68F.

S

Seismic

Well here are some new flowering room pics, all on day 44:joint:

Group Shot
picture.php

Unknown Ladies
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hashberry
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blue Mystic
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:abduct:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bravo seismic...lookin great bro.the unknowns are lookin special even.
right about now is when my hashberries nannered up on me.keep an eye out....looks like you have that sought after purple pheno though,i havnt heard any bad marks against that pheno yo.they all look great but theres no doubt the blue nystic is the star of the show.
i'll be lurkin fasho.peace-T-

S

Seismic

I'm glad you like them T, drop by any time bro.
Take Care,
Seismic:joint:

S

Seismic

Here's a small update for everybody. So far both sandstorm's and 2 congo's have broken through the soil, just waiting on the last 2 congo. The c99bx's are getting bigger, and showing distinctly different leaf patterns.

Here's a group flower shot for day 45
picture.php

Here are the c99bx's that are vegging
picture.php

And some Hindu Skunk in my freshly cleaned piece
picture.php

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
damn dude day 45 is looking killer keep it up

C99 plants look crazy i love jaggad edges of the leaves

S

Seismic

JACKtheREFFER- Thanks for stopping bro, I am also really loving how the leaves are looking on the c99 too, Im really hoping to find a nice male in one of them to dust the congo and sandstorm. :joint:

merrblah- thanks for dropping by, glad you're liking it.

S

Seismic

Well I ordered up a new piece just for smokin hash and keif, and ended up buying an EHLE 100ml Ice Catcher w/ a g-spot diffuser. Too bad it is back ordered for 2 weeks. It's ok though, it should be here in time for when I run all the trim from these girls, along with the 4 other ziplock bags of trim I got in the freezer.

Well anyways, without further delay, here are some Day 46 Flowering shots:

Unknown Ladies
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hashberry
picture.php

picture.php

Blue Mystic
picture.php

picture.php