What's new

Seismic's 400w grow show

S

Seismic

For a long time I have been a lurker here on IC, and I figured that now that I am growing I should start posting it up. I am still learning so if you see anything wrong please let me know. So here it goes..

Equipment:
400w Sun System 10 Switchable ballast (veg)
400w Phillips CMH(veg)
1000w Galaxy Ballast (flower)
!000w HPS (flower)
6" CoolTube
6" Elicent Fan (cooling the light)
4" Vortex Fan (scrubbing air)
Dutch Breeze Carbon Filter
Secret Jardin DR120

Medium:
Botanicare Coco
Nutes and Additives:
GH Flora Bloom
GH Flora Micro
Cal-mag+
AN Sweet Leaf

Currently I have 1 Blue Mystic, 1 Hashberry, 2 unknown in day 22 of flower. I also have 2 sour diesel clones in veg right now along with 2 c99bx's that just sprouted.

Here is a group shot of the girls in flower:

Here is the Blue Mystic:

Here is the Hashberry:

Here is one of the unknowns, i couldn't load a pic of the second one yet:

Here are the 2 sour diesel clones:

And last but not least the 2 Heads C99bx that just sprouted:

Last edited:
K

khaleel

lookin good seismic! :wave: thanks for stopping by, best of luck on your grow. be safe and keep it green :canabis:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Real healthy looking girls you got there Seismic. Those C99 should be nice, good luck w/ em.

S

Seismic

Thanks a lot MeltingPOT, I am hoping to get a male from the C99 to dust the sour diesel clone, and possibly some CannaBiogen Sandstorm.

S

Seismic

Well my curiosity got the best of me, and I have ordered a 400w CMH bulb, so in a few days I should have that in and be able to see if there are any noticeable differences. Until then another update...

Update on C99 seedlings and Sour Diesel Clones:

Flowering Room Day 24:

Group Shot:

Hashberry:

Blue Mystic:

Two Unknown Ladies:

And my garden protector:

:joint:

S

Seismic

Them leaves look like you just gave them a thick layer of clear coat.... Very nice!!!!!

Thanks a lot E.C. It seemed liked the leaves started to get real glossy after I started using the liquid guano's in my nutrient regimen.

S

Seismic

Ok, finally got the Phillips 400w cmh installed and so far everything seems good.

C99 Seedlings

Sour Diesel Clones

Flowering Tent Day 28

Unknown Ladies

Hashberry

Blue Mystic

:joint:

S

Seismic

Well another day, and another update. So far no major change except for the buds continuing to fatten up in the flower room. I also moved one of the sour diesel clones into flower yesterday, inside of a 2 gallon smart pot that came free with my cmh bulb.

C99 seedlings
picture.php

Sour Diesel Clone still vegging in clone chamber
picture.php

Flower Room- All in Day 30, except for Sour D, which is day 2
picture.php

Sour D
picture.php

Unknown Ladies
picture.php

picture.php

Blue Mystic
picture.php

Hashberry
picture.php

S

Seismic

Been gone a few days and there are a few changes, one of my sour diesels is now with a friend in need, and I will no longer have to suffice to using a big rubbermaid tub and my 2foot 4bulb T5, as I now have a clonebox on the way, and will be using my 2foot 8bulb T5 to act as my veg chamber/mother/clone chamber.

Here are the c99bx seedlings, one showing more indica leaves than the other.
picture.php

Here is the Sour Diesel Clone
picture.php

Two unknown ladies in day 35 of flowering
picture.php

picture.php

Hashberry
picture.php

And last but not least the Blue Mystic
picture.php

hazy

Veteran
Nice buds going seismic. I think that Blue Mystic looks really good. Nice fat buds. You gonna flip the SD when you chop? Did you get some clones of it yet?

Latest posts

Latest posts