What's new

Search for a mother, seed to harvest: Russian & Gum

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Damn bro thats rough.

Damn... tearin those plants down mustve of been hell, im sorry to hear about the shitty luck. I commend you on your decision, its better to be safe than sorry, it takes alot of balls to throw away everythin you been workin on for the last 3 months.

take care bro, and hopefully, sooner than later, everything will have returned to how it was...

peace bro, ill have to buy a pack of WR, your plants looked killer.

G

Well good to hear Shorts. Better safe than sorry. We'll get you going again next time, even bigger and of course better. Those sissy Non-Growers! :biglaugh:

Happy Hunting!

Blatant :wave:

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey dude, glad your not in the pokie! Missin' you and your awesome garden. That truly must have been one of the hardest things you have ever done. I have a hard time culling males :biglaugh: R.I.P. #4 and co. Hurry up and get a new place and maybe new roomates so you can get growin' again! :D Once again, if you need anything let me know. paece my brutha, Bonzo :D

The success of this grow was witnessed by many on this board, in fact it is the best AK, WR grow I've ever had the pleasure to view and I think you sold a lot seeds for Adam of Thseeds. The fact that others knew that you were growing at this location means that the cops might have done you a favor.....the next place should only be known by you if it can be helped.....and yeah...can't wait for your next one!!!!

icough2getoff

holy shit shorts! Let me pick my jaw off the ground. I still can't believe what happened. I'm glad to hear that you're safe though, and that you'll get to do another some day. Good thing you saved all those backup jars! I'll be lurking around here every now and then checking out your future grows. stay safe!

G

It's always a good thing to do what you have to do... you had no other option.

I'm looking forward to these "new improvements"... your grows have been fabulous... and an inspiration to many.

#4 LIVES!!!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
growerinshorts said:
I'm really sorry this thread is going to be an uncomplete one...

GIS - what u talkin about??? Your threads are *never* incomplete - but sheyut ya gimme a coronary :biglaugh: - glad ur safe... -MGJ

Hey GIS, i just read the past couple pages,, man i'm sorry to hear of your bad news, but it is better to be safe.I've had to bail my plants out of locations, it gets your heart pumpin lol :) Hope you come back better than ever. Thanks........Herb

Hambone

Great thread. Kudos for remembering to *not* open that door. If its a big enough deal they will break it down, otherwise they will leave a business card. Yes, its too bad about the plants but you did exactly the right thing and are to be commended especially under the stress of the moment.

Take care and stay safe,
HB.

G

getting them plants out with the chance of the cops having u under surveillance takes balls of steel ,

well done for keeping ahead of them and keeping yourself safe ,u were lucky,
all the best for the future