GIS playing with your new toy I can see

here is a macro of some commercial "BC/Beasters" :joint:
taken with a nikon coolpics 5400
I'll get some daink shots once Im back home

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Look'n Good!!!

Try this, Shorts... Set your camera resolution to its max. Take a frosty macro as close as you can, take it into Photoshop, crop the image in close, and then enlarge it to like 1024x768...

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Simply awesome grow you have going growerinshorts!!The health of ALL your plant is unreal.Can't see one single leaf with a mark on it outstanding!!True master at work here plain and simple :friends: :wink: .

fallenangel

first , let me say , id be proud to be resident trimmer for your garden . now let me say , i didnt think your posts could get any better . your new cam rocks bro . im drooling over that last pic.

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Wow... That is just totally impressive!!! 'n the pics are awesome!!! I see a lotta POTM Nominations upcoming, for sure!!! :cool::yes:

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy shorts :wave: wow dude, tough decisions ahead. like you said, smoke and yield will help which ones are keepers. Im pretty impressed with the WR, gonna have to give it a go soon. Looks like your gettin the hang of the new cam! The pics are awesome :smile: There is one shot of the AK that really shows what an impressive plant that is. Its still amazes me how spindly they look in veg and are so allmost machine like in flower. That AK has got to have one of the best ratios of bud to stem/leaf material ive ever seen, all that plants energy is put into makin' big fat sticky buds :D It looks like the BG will be a little easier to decide. Thats pretty funny that lil' #4 is in the running! very cool :friends: I set up two mother buckets with 1 feed line each, so far they look pretty good. Kinda hard to tell if all the rocks are getting wet, maybe ill do a little digging and see what goes on. That white balance on the new cam is killer dude, looks great :smile: peace, Bonzo :D

G

WoW GIS... Your photography is STUNNING... The new cam sure made a difference.

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
LOL... Alrightie then!!! You Damnnnnn Right!!! Now we're talk'n!!! Bring on the colored trichs!!! :biglaugh:

Tecknikal

Man they are just wonderfull and you defenitly know how to write reports and grow diary :)

I know the feeling of always wanting to impriove your pics , and what a nice model is this MariJane.

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey Shorts, how the hell are ya! Still a nice shot, do you have a wide angle or fish eye lens? I really like that group overveiw.

Bonzo

Veteran
oops i was commenting on page 14, didnt see the update. H ow about that little runt # 4 :friends: I was just kinda rootin for the underdog, plus the fact that she was so short and squat, i like'em short and stubby :biglaugh: Aint that somethin'.

G

yummie shit Brother. Looks better with each day. Damn those White russians look extra special especially #4

Bonzo

Veteran
Good mornin' Shorts, lookin' pretty gnarly there dude :eek: :D Hows the odor level compared to the all AK run? Is the Vaportek doin' its job? From the pics it looks like your going to have a comparable yeild to the all AK grow. Have a great day dude. :smoweed:

G

WOW
that was a good thread buds galore. man compared to my rinky dink grows.
I must say this is tha shiznit. I been on this site for hrs it gets better & better
every different thread i read..

thanx guys
sack